Your Custom Paintjobs

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 02:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

js, that's tite man
Old 06-29-2005, 02:13 PM
Tech Rookie

That’s what I’m talking about. Excellent work dude, really nice lid and I am sure the customer will love it.
Old 06-29-2005, 02:17 PM
Tech Regular

here's my latest paintjob

Old 06-29-2005, 02:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Default MY LOSI

I make no claim to be any kind of artist. I use the images I see on the net to emulate and practice. But I love to airbrush and even more, I like cutting out stencils. Thanks for any tips.

Last edited by futureal; 09-06-2007 at 12:50 AM. Reason: User request
Old 06-29-2005, 02:46 PM
Tech Adept

Default WTF?

Hey Rookie (19_delta),
Why the repost of your truck!?!?

Kiddos need to read the rules.........
Old 06-29-2005, 04:21 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Hey Rookie

Sorry folks, looks like I double posted here. Admin please kill my extra posts, I intended only one. Being up all night with my new born makes me space out sometimes. As for your comment fast1, take it easy on the old man, me memory is not like it used to be after serving as a 19Delta (Cav Scout) for the past 3years. =-)

Scouts Out!
Old 06-29-2005, 04:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)
Default My latest

Here is my latest inspired by ShopUFO and PaintingPete...........big fan of their work.

Also trying to do cool picture like Shop what he dose with his work!!
Not only he dose great looking paint jobs but he also dose great artwork with his photography.
Attached Thumbnails Your Custom Paintjobs-jimmy2.jpg  
Old 06-29-2005, 05:10 PM
Tech Master

niiiiiice paint job, but it looks very familiar
Old 06-29-2005, 05:42 PM
Tech Regular

Punisher, the body looks awesome. Great job on it. Except.. What is it with everybody and pink?

Yea I know, one of the top drivers in the world uses it for his main color, but am I the only one who doesn't actually like it? To me though, it actually makes me think he is not all there masculine wise. Compared to someone who uses more power colors on their bodies like say Tosolini. His bodies have masculine tones to them. And I won't even try to explain Marc Rheinard. Although if you have that kind of talent I guess you can drive what you want and the hell if anyone cares. Just my opinion, I don't understand obviously.

Please no disrespect to you Punisher you did an amazing job on the paint of that body.
Old 06-29-2005, 06:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)
Default Looking for Paint & Rollie

I am trying to locate a custom painter that goes by the name Paint & Rollie
Was refered by local hobby shop (Bob's Hobby in Orlando Fl.)

Please P.M.

Thanks,

Red-Line M03

Last edited by RED-LINE M03; 06-29-2005 at 06:07 PM. Reason: *****
Old 06-29-2005, 06:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nw racer
To me though, it actually makes me think he is not all there masculine wise. Compared to someone who uses more power colors on their bodies like say Tosolini. His bodies have masculine tones to them.
I think anyone who's racing with a pink scheme is likely very comfortable with their own masculinity. Besides, if color has so much to do with gender identity, Tosolini could be compensating for something. Somehow I doubt it. I don't think many drivers adorn their cars with bodies that reflect their own gender identity through colors, female or male. Don't feel threatened by pink! Feel free to not like it though. I personally find flour blue, flour pink and white schemes remind me of cotton candy stands. :P
Old 06-29-2005, 06:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RED-LINE M03
I am trying to locate a custom painter that goes by the name Paint & Rollie
Was refered by local hobby shop (Bob's Hobby in Orlando Fl.)

Please P.M.

Thanks,

Red-Line M03

That would be Paintin' Roly.
Old 06-29-2005, 08:01 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Kcdzim
I think anyone who's racing with a pink scheme is likely very comfortable with their own masculinity. Besides, if color has so much to do with gender identity, Tosolini could be compensating for something. Somehow I doubt it. I don't think many drivers adorn their cars with bodies that reflect their own gender identity through colors, female or male. Don't feel threatened by pink! Feel free to not like it though. I personally find flour blue, flour pink and white schemes remind me of cotton candy stands. :P
could just be that in the virtual sea of oranges, yellows, silvers and whites, pink may stand out just a bit form the rest of the pack.. and be easier to see at the end of the straight..
Old 06-29-2005, 08:03 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by HotrodHopkins
js, that's tite man

Hotrod, Delta.. thanks guys!
Old 06-29-2005, 08:36 PM
Tech Regular

That is just the way I was raised. Pinks and purples, and aquas and those types of colors are for women. So that was drilled in my head by my dad growing up. So obviously being grown now myself and with my own kids, I still believe that to be true since that was what I was taught.

Maybe it's just a little different now then when I grew up, or maybe my parents were a little screwed up. Who knows. Just never a color I would want to see.

Kcd, you remember dude, on that body remember when yu said purple was on it? Now after seeing it it was so subtle that I couldn't even see it. But as a main stand out color, definitely not one I would drive. Just my upbringing coming out in me.

No offense to anyone else I hope.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.