SC USMTS Style modifieds

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SC USMTS Style modifieds

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 03:34 PM
Tech Adept

Now THAT looks like a good timeYou are lucky to have a track base like that(and the room).Good turn out and I hope you guy's had a good time,that is what it is all about,right?
Old 09-12-2011, 05:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Absolutely! We always have a GREAT time! Yesterday was out best turnout in the SC open wheel class with 8 cars. We always have at least 5 though, and the class is growing all the time!
Old 09-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Tech Adept

That is cool.I hope that at least one of the KC area track's will pick up this class as there is not a dirt oval here with a timing system. Thanks for sharing the pic's.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TheTroll
That is cool.I hope that at least one of the KC area track's will pick up this class as there is not a dirt oval here with a timing system. Thanks for sharing the pic's.
I think if more racers gave Dirt Oval a chance they would be hooked! It is a shame it is not more mainstream!! We have a couple of Dirt oval tracks in Florida but most of them are pretty hardcore. The track I run at always puts FUN first which I think tends to attract more new racers.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:48 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

October 15 there is to be a race at muskogee's rc track. trying to see if will let me run sc10 usmts body with edm guys. If so i will post back and see how many can make it. It is a dodc race north/south race.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Want to sell my jammin scrt10 modified. Its the car at the top of this thread. Im selling the body, motor, roller with 2sets of factory wheels and tires in brand new condition. The motor is a 5.5 novak ballistic 550. The stickers on the body can be removed and replaced with your own number. No one is racing them here and im tired of waiting. I want a 1/10 4x4 buggy. I will let it go for 300 shipped. All you need is an esc and servo and radio equip. May leave the servo if your interested. Hi tec 945.
Old 09-22-2011, 06:26 PM
Tech Master

Hell, i will make it rtr with the castle mmp esc also. Completely ready for oval with the exception of radio gear for 300 bucks shipped.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:11 PM
Tech Master

I will also include two venom 8000 mah 7.4 lipos in great shape. No puffing.Also forgot to mention it has 17 mm wheel adapters if you want to race buggy wheels. The regular hubs are included as well.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:23 AM
Tech Regular

Thats too bad! This is a great class and as scale as it gets! Good luck. Are you looking for a offroad car or buggy set up for oval? I have a Lazer ZX5 with a Late Model body Im thinking of parting with. That class has died here and I dont think its coming back.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

quick question for you guys. Does anyone know if Bart's modified bodies would fit on a nitro rc10? Me and a couple buddies here want to start our own little dirt oval deal, but want to run nitro. And the modifieds really sparked our interest big time. Thanks in advance!!
Old 09-23-2011, 07:59 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RodneyPierce
quick question for you guys. Does anyone know if Bart's modified bodies would fit on a nitro rc10? Me and a couple buddies here want to start our own little dirt oval deal, but want to run nitro. And the modifieds really sparked our interest big time. Thanks in advance!!
If you mean RC10Gt, I dont think so. The bodies are sized for 1/8 scale in actuality since SC trucks are really more like the size of an 1/8 scale vehicle. The wheelbase on the gt as well as the track width are the problem. You could use Nitro sc trucks like the Slayer or Ofna, but if your trying to make use of what you already have I dont think the body will work for you. Speedys Racing Parts has several kits for the GT that may interest you.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Oldschoolrcer
If you mean RC10Gt, I dont think so. The bodies are sized for 1/8 scale in actuality since SC trucks are really more like the size of an 1/8 scale vehicle. The wheelbase on the gt as well as the track width are the problem. You could use Nitro sc trucks like the Slayer or Ofna, but if your trying to make use of what you already have I dont think the body will work for you. Speedys Racing Parts has several kits for the GT that may interest you.
Oldschoolrcer (cool name btw) that would be perfectly fine! I couldnt find any of the nitro SC trucks on tower, so just wrote them off. A nitro SC will fit the bill just perfect! We dont currently have anything that we can use, so we will have to buy new no matter. I just looked at speedy's and those kits dont really interest me much. I think the SC is the way to go.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:54 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Oldschoolrcer
Thats too bad! This is a great class and as scale as it gets! Good luck. Are you looking for a offroad car or buggy set up for oval? I have a Lazer ZX5 with a Late Model body Im thinking of parting with. That class has died here and I dont think its coming back.
Naw man. Looking for a B44 for offroad.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:43 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by legend15x3
October 15 there is to be a race at muskogee's rc track. trying to see if will let me run sc10 usmts body with edm guys. If so i will post back and see how many can make it. It is a dodc race north/south race.
Roll call for this race is on Dirtoval under battleground. I was told i could run my sc10 with barts body. So if you guys can make it over to race with us that weekend it would be awesome.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:12 AM
Tech Adept

Please post some pic's if at all possibleI think that as more dirt race fan's of all scale's get to see these run,it sure does help with the interest level.We have had a number of people come up and say"wow those are cool"and ask about getting into RC.And that is just from people in the neighborhood that see us playing on our little back yard track.Thanks again to Dave,Ivy,Gary,Randy,Mom,Susan for the fun that we have here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.