Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Oval, Larger Scales and More
Can Anyone Fork Out Free Snowbird National Cars or Merchandise... >

Can Anyone Fork Out Free Snowbird National Cars or Merchandise...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can Anyone Fork Out Free Snowbird National Cars or Merchandise...

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default Can Anyone Fork Out Free Snowbird National Cars or Merchandise...

I had a couple of buddies that went today and got some free corally's and other R/C Products for free from the drivers and sponsors at the 2009 Snowbird Nationals. I couldn't go due to watching my 2 VERY sick little girls(if i get puked on one more time....). I was hoping some that went or want to get rid of what you have for free, I'll pay for shipping and be very grateful. I'm an asphalt/offroad guy, but the friends that went are starting up an oval track as we speak and maybe a small road course. I hope I'm not being a cheap bastard in your eyes. Please, no negative comments or emails. Thanks and happy R/C'ing!

Shawn Marking
West Volusia R/C Club(Vice President)
Old 02-02-2009, 05:08 PM
Tech Rookie

Shawn

I have about 4 4600mah 4cell packs I will give you If you want them. Theses packs are not the best but they have only been ran at the Birds this last week.

LMK

Taylor- Monster Power Cells
Old 02-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default hey there battery guy

man dude ur lucky they just gave you some batterys that are the Sh*t dude i could use some battery any one else got more batterys they are just wantig to throw way let me know smarking hey n those friend of you that got some cars give to them man i guess they were given lot of stuff away man i should have went to but my dog had the squirts so i could not go either so any one got any pics of the event post post post i want to see plz
Old 02-03-2009, 05:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Click Here for all your snowbird pics. - http://rcactionpics.com/2009/2009_snowbirds.html

I have a few chassies I am willing to sell for cheap but nothing other than that. I have about 5 Battery Packs that someone can have from the Birds. IDK just pay shipping.

Road Rage- Sorry about your dog.. I wish I just had them gave to me. I own 2 Matchers and Match packs myself. All 5 packs are around 1.3 AR and around 1.257 Average Voltage. Nothing spactacular but they will make good club packs.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

I'll take the batteries, send me paypal address and I will pay for the shipping.
[email protected]
Old 02-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Smile

those battery are already spoken for thanks have a wonderful day
Old 02-05-2009, 08:59 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by road rage
man dude ur lucky they just gave you some batterys that are the Sh*t dude i could use some battery any one else got more batterys they are just wantig to throw way let me know smarking hey n those friend of you that got some cars give to them man i guess they were given lot of stuff away man i should have went to but my dog had the squirts so i could not go either so any one got any pics of the event post post post i want to see plz

I must of got the same thing your dog got cause I was on the toilet for the past 3 days with the stomach bug(enough methane to make Amonia taste like splenda). Wow. Bad pun! I've never felt like that before. I appreciate all of the responses. If you can shoot me pics of what you have I would appreciate that. Kids come before my R/C addiction and they were both puking all night!
Old 02-06-2009, 05:55 AM
Tech Rookie

Thanks Guys.. Batteries have been spoken for. If i dont get paypal for them then I will give them to the next person.

Taylor- Monstercells
Old 02-06-2009, 04:38 PM
Tech Addict

I have a few chassis I am willing to sell for cheap but nothing other than that.
"monstercells", what kind of chassis do you have and looking to get rid of? How much? You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you'd like...thanks!
Old 02-07-2009, 05:03 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JimmyMack12
"monstercells", what kind of chassis do you have and looking to get rid of? How much? You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you'd like...thanks!

you the same jimmy on wvrcclub.com? If so, this guy is a good guy and was at the snowbirds racing I believe!