Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy
Autococker Paintball Marker with eblade+extra's FS or TRADE >

Autococker Paintball Marker with eblade+extra's FS or TRADE

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Autococker Paintball Marker with eblade+extra's FS or TRADE

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Autococker Paintball Marker with eblade+extra's FS or TRADE

Long time Lurker, finnaly got my self registered, I am looking to part with my Autococker. It is a 2001 Custom STO Autococker paintball marker, with a Gen 1 Eblade grip (mouse click trigger pull) It comes with a top end OTP G-1 Barrel with 3 inserts, and the original WGP barrel (the OTP is much better,was made for the marker before OTP closed). 2 VL loader's one green (not made anymore) and one black, 1 JT spectra mask, and one JT mask (don't know the model). VL 4 tube belt, a VL 2 tube leg holster and 12 tubes.

The maker was timed before the last match which was a few years ago, I have gassed it up, fires just as fast as always.

I am looking for $250.00 Obo, or would love to trade for eletric RC's would love a 1/12 on road pan car and bits.

Will upload pics of the rest of the stuff later tongiht

thanks
Attached Thumbnails Autococker Paintball Marker with eblade+extra's FS or TRADE-autococker.gif   Autococker Paintball Marker with eblade+extra's FS or TRADE-paintball-stuff.gif  

Last edited by afox151; 06-02-2011 at 05:50 AM. Reason: uploading another pic
Old 06-03-2011, 06:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just Bumping,
Old 07-12-2011, 07:54 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

hey you still got it? if so ill trade you 2 on-road rollers for it i have a kyosho RRR roller and a xray t2 roller ill trade you for everything or just the xray and a butt load of tires and parts i got like 5 sets and 3 extra tires that are great for on-road and carpet