Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for laptop.........

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 09:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)
Default Looking for laptop.........

Im looking for a good laptop to take with me on deployment. Needs DVD drive, would like on board web cam, decent battery life and decent memory and speed.

I have for trade................
RC8 with picco evo2 and Drake Platinum motors with JP-4. Drake could use a pinch soon but has new bearings. Comes with Hitec 985 and airtronics 94359 servos. Has a kingshead steering rack. Comes with Associated Big Bores on it as well as the stock shocks. Still have the service pack arms in the package as the stock ones never broke so kept them on it. Body is pretty used but still in running shape. I have an extra tank to go along with it. Comes with fairly used mounted Bowties and good shape rtr associated wheels/tires. Also has my PT with it. All the items it came with and some extra spares I picked up, goes with it for set ups and picco's carb inserts. I have about 3/4 gallon of Byrons 20% that will go with it as well if local pick up. Has an almost new ofna 1700 rx pack. Diffs recently redone at 5F-5C-2R. Basically this is ARTR...just add radio and RX. Can also throw in a blue ofna starter box (not chrome top), Hot shot glow igniter with charger and a Superbrain 977 charger and power supply. If interested hit me up in PM and we can discuss. thanks
Old 10-29-2009, 10:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up Laptop

Originally Posted by Flying Monkey
Im looking for a good laptop to take with me on deployment. Needs DVD drive, would like on board web cam, decent battery life and decent memory and speed.

I have for trade................
RC8 with picco evo2 and Drake Platinum motors with JP-4. Drake could use a pinch soon but has new bearings. Comes with Hitec 985 and airtronics 94359 servos. Has a kingshead steering rack. Comes with Associated Big Bores on it as well as the stock shocks. Still have the service pack arms in the package as the stock ones never broke so kept them on it. Body is pretty used but still in running shape. I have an extra tank to go along with it. Comes with fairly used mounted Bowties and good shape rtr associated wheels/tires. Also has my PT with it. All the items it came with and some extra spares I picked up, goes with it for set ups and picco's carb inserts. I have about 3/4 gallon of Byrons 20% that will go with it as well if local pick up. Has an almost new ofna 1700 rx pack. Diffs recently redone at 5F-5C-2R. Basically this is ARTR...just add radio and RX. Can also throw in a blue ofna starter box (not chrome top), Hot shot glow igniter with charger and a Superbrain 977 charger and power supply. If interested hit me up in PM and we can discuss. thanks
I have an older DELL, just replaced harddrive,battery. has dvd no camera, but has docking station. I can send pics to an EM address. If ya want call me disabled nam vet (65-69 two tours) JohnnySr. 804-264-1283 [email protected]
Old 10-29-2009, 10:45 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rc10johnny
I have an older DELL, just replaced harddrive,battery. has dvd no camera, but has docking station. I can send pics to an EM address. If ya want call me disabled nam vet (65-69 two tours) JohnnySr. 804-264-1283 [email protected]
emailed
Old 10-30-2009, 10:51 AM
Tech Elite

still looking
Old 10-30-2009, 03:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

HEy Man
I might sell my Asus G1. IT s like new condition, I can load it with Photoshop and Office etc if you like. I d need cash for it tho not trades. Might be a lil out of the budget and the battery life is awful on those ( 1h30 /2hrs tops )
I can help you find a Laptop new or used tho, from what you re saying you need you should be able to find a good one within a tight budget.
Gaming video cards on Lappies make the price go high and kills the battery life, if you re not doing much 3D applications, gaming and 3D programs CAD and CNC applications, you don t need that.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:19 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by vintage tone
HEy Man
I might sell my Asus G1. IT s like new condition, I can load it with Photoshop and Office etc if you like. I d need cash for it tho not trades. Might be a lil out of the budget and the battery life is awful on those ( 1h30 /2hrs tops )
I can help you find a Laptop new or used tho, from what you re saying you need you should be able to find a good one within a tight budget.
Gaming video cards on Lappies make the price go high and kills the battery life, if you re not doing much 3D applications, gaming and 3D programs CAD and CNC applications, you don t need that.

looking to trade at this time thanks