Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Modded XBOX for TRADE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 09:26 PM
Tech Rookie

bump for a fellow xbox modder... not my cup of tea at all on the case mods but still beats a stocker... for anyone that is interested Xbox Media Center is THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD, upconvert your dvd's to 720p,stream or store all your stuff, basiclly needed for a home theater lol
Old 04-19-2006, 05:27 AM
icm
Tech Adept

sent e-mail
Old 04-26-2006, 10:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Still available? What are looking for in trade?
Old 04-27-2006, 03:18 PM
Suspended

i do alot of xbox, 360, and psp mods but i know most about the regular xboxs. i wouldnt suggest putting in your thread anything about the whole burned games part, or the part about saving games on your hdd and then returning them, but most of all, i wouldnt mention going to blockbuster, renting games, loading em up and returning them.
another think is that unless you bought everything at super super high prices, this xbox should have only been near 200-250 to make. no way its 700.
and one last thing, you never mentioned how many gigs the hdd is, could you mind telling us so we know how many games you can store on your xbox? like for example, a stock hdd which is new 10gigs can hold halo 2 on it with a few mods, but no other games. so let us know but. id loved to hear it. good box though, but i wouldnt call it modded. modding is when you risk everything on your xbox to make it great. you dont buy a premade case, hdd cooler, led fan, and cold cathodes. no a real modder would bondo and dremel thier whole case, use leds and resisitors, and find good mods like putting lcd screens in the xbox and things like that.
pz
Old 04-28-2006, 03:27 PM
Tech Master

Who pissed in this guys corn flakes?

I am still interested in the MODDED XBOX (As in MODIFIED, altered from original form in style, appearance, function or capability). And how big is the HDD?

LMK I am interested in a trade and so on...

TTT
Old 04-28-2006, 03:53 PM
Suspended

well if i didnt post this guess what, you wouldnt know shit about how many gigs it has, and if your expecting to get this and it just be plug and play, no. you need a very up to date computer and lotttttttttts of time on your hands cuz you cant just press the power button and expect your e-mail to just pop up.
Old 04-28-2006, 04:31 PM
Tech Adept

#1 noob is just telling you what not to post so you can't have a lawsuit filed against you from microsoft as a fellow modder and site owner of xbmods.com you can post that you have a bigger harddrive and how many gigs it is that's no crime you just say it's for extra storage. as for saving games that's a major no no . not only do you now have a hacked version of ms bios but now your violating about 30 copyright laws. baking up is 100% legal as long as you own the original. as for the mod of the box is not my cup of tea but i have to say that a true modder would use bond and true modder will design his own box and not buy everything from a vendor like most do this way his box is nothing like any other box out their.

and i have to agree the xbox is only worth between 200 - 250

i sell them for more but the on'e that i sell are brand new off the shelf
Old 04-28-2006, 11:34 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by the #1 noob
well if i didnt post this guess what, you wouldnt know shit about how many gigs it has, and if your expecting to get this and it just be plug and play, no. you need a very up to date computer and lotttttttttts of time on your hands cuz you cant just press the power button and expect your e-mail to just pop up.

I am so great, I can troll around in here and tell people everything they didn't know. Yay for me!!
Easy there tiger...relax. No one is questioning your wide and varied expertise on the matter.

You need to calm down, or play in the freeway. Either one will do. You're gonna get "pissed in your cornflakes" remarks when you come off with an abrasive tone in your little, "I know more than you do" rants. I think you assumed too much about the post.

And you are right, we would NEVER have figured out anything more without your help, namely the size of the hard drive. God forbid that he could be asked for details in, well, I don't know a PM. You are wise and so giving with your wonderful insight. Could I have your email address so I could email you a pat in the back?

I personally think it is rude to go into a persons for sale/trade thread and "suggest" everything but an offer or trade. Make an offer or don't.

At least he gets the free bumps...
Old 05-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Tech Regular

Default .

#1 noob,

dont you think a "hardcore" xbox modder *giggle* wouldn't waste his time on this thread?

but i agree, just how large is this hd?
Old 05-17-2006, 09:39 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default xbox

hey, i sent pm like last week on this !!! do you still have it ? please let me know ,my sons b-day is comming up in 1 1/2 weeks .
Old 07-26-2006, 05:46 PM
Tech Adept

Sorry for such a dealy guys, I just moved and I am all setup now. I still have the XBOX waiting to go. $200.00 shipped takes it
Old 07-26-2006, 05:47 PM
Tech Adept

My new E-mail is [email protected]

Thanks

Chris
Old 07-27-2006, 06:32 AM
icm
Tech Adept

ygm
Old 01-17-2007, 08:36 PM
Tech Adept

Must go $150.00 takes it!