R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone

Old 08-15-2005, 02:16 AM   #466
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing4Evo
Hey guys! It's me Peter Chhu! I got back a couple of weeks ago but havent had that much time to use the computer. I had a great time a both Silverstone and Titan. I want to thank everyone for making my trip fun. There are so many people to thank but I really want to give a special thanks to my buddy Jeff Lin and also to Dino and Thomas. I have some very special pictures from the trip!

Also I lost Thomas' email. Can someone let him email me at [email protected] or give me his address again if he is still in Taiwan.
Hey Peter, show us some of these special pictures. I would really like to see them... especially the one after Dino crashed his baby....

Jonathan
wangcc61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 02:22 AM   #467
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangcc61
Hey Peter, show us some of these special pictures. I would really like to see them... especially the one after Dino crashed his baby....

Jonathan
Hey Jonathan where have you been? Are you going to sign up for the RD Logic/ROAR Regional in September? I'll be there and hope to see you there too.
jeffreylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 02:33 AM   #468
Tech Elite

Send a message via ICQ to suntok2 Send a message via AIM to suntok2 Send a message via Yahoo to suntok2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreylin
The old silverstone has similar surface as the Titan track with perhaps less tire wear. Titan is a little bumpier and less forgiving.

I've only raced there once so I can't tell you much more. I used the same setting as the old silverstone track and it worked good.
Thanks Jeff
suntok2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 09:33 AM   #469
Nitro Tech

Quote:
Hey Dino what happed on Saturday night? You didn't even say hello and you took off!!! Are you avoiding me?!?!
No. Why I need to avoid you? My wife called me so I have to go. You knew my pain and....u2.
dino.tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 09:35 AM   #470
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino.tw
No. Why I need to avoid you? My wife called me so I have to go. You knew my pain and....u2.
No problem here hahaha
Old 08-15-2005, 09:39 AM   #471
Nitro Tech

Quote:
I used the same setting as the old silverstone track and it worked good.
WHAT? You ever have different setting?
I thought you use almost the same setting no matter where....
Old 08-15-2005, 09:43 AM   #472
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino.tw
WHAT? You ever have different setting?
I thought you use almost the same setting no matter where....
It's true, when I race you there is no need to change setting regardless of the track
Old 08-15-2005, 09:54 AM   #473
Nitro Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntok2
Hi Dino and Jeffreylin

I heard that next year Femca race will be held in Taiwan Titans track. Can you compare silverstone racetrack and Titans race track?
Hi Ricky,
Yes,the 2006 FEMCA CUP will be held at Titan track. There are more details will be released when the official webstie finished. You can ask me any question that you want to know here. (we don't mess up other's threads ok? )

compare silverstone racetrack and Titans race track,at Titan you need more stable character compare to silverstone. Harder spring because all the corners are high speed.If the springs are too soft the chassis is not stable.Some corner are a little bumpy. But the most important thing is that...DON'T EAT THE GRASSES! I still remember Peter's RRR became 777....

The 2006 FEMCA's layout is just like this;(clockwise)

Last edited by dino.tw; 08-15-2005 at 11:00 AM.
Old 08-15-2005, 10:53 AM   #474
Nitro Tech

Quote:
It's true, when I race you there is no need to change setting regardless of the track
Well...Well...Well...Mr.Excuse,if it can let you happy,just enjoy it!
Old 08-15-2005, 02:04 PM   #475
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Hey Jonathan where have you been? Are you going to sign up for the RD Logic/ROAR Regional in September? I'll be there and hope to see you there too.
I have benn busy recently. I just moved again and I'm looking for a job. My girl friend won't let me play RC unless I get a job... So I guess I won't be able to race in September.
Old 08-15-2005, 06:22 PM   #476
Tech Elite

Quote:
I have benn busy recently. I just moved again and I'm looking for a job. My girl friend won't let me play RC unless I get a job... So I guess I won't be able to race in September.
Jonathan, I won't say anything about the girlfriend part but COME ON BE A MAN!!!!

Errr, what kind of job are you looking for? Where do you live now?
Old 08-16-2005, 04:46 AM   #477
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Jonathan, I won't say anything about the girlfriend part but COME ON BE A MAN!!!!

Errr, what kind of job are you looking for? Where do you live now?
When a man has no job, he's not a MAN.... I can't even talk loudly in my apartment unless my GF is not home... Now I do the cooking, dish washing, laundry and cleaning....

I'm looking for Java Web Application Developer position. I moved to Torrance, near the intersection of Artesia and Western. If you know someone is hiring Java programmer, please let me know. I appreciate for your help....
Old 08-16-2005, 04:59 AM   #478
Tech Elite

Quote:
When a man has no job, he's not a MAN.... I can't even talk loudly in my apartment unless my GF is not home... Now I do the cooking, dish washing, laundry and cleaning....

I'm looking for Java Web Application Developer position. I moved to Torrance, near the intersection of Artesia and Western. If you know someone is hiring Java programmer, please let me know. I appreciate for your help....
Jonathan, did you try monster.com or latimes.com? I'd thought java developers are in demand.

meanwhile, how's your plain html skills? let me know.
Old 08-16-2005, 05:21 AM   #479
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Jonathan, did you try monster.com or latimes.com? I'd thought java developers are in demand.

meanwhile, how's your plain html skills? let me know.

I have tried monster.com and yahoo hotjobs. And I have submitted more than 30 resumes in the past month but only got 2 phone calls. I guess the problem is that I need the VISA sponsership but most of the companies don't want to support it.

Plain HTML, CSS, Javascript are A-Must for web programmer. I can say I know most of them. But I got to admit, I can't use photoshop...
Old 08-16-2005, 08:29 AM   #480
Nitro Tech

Quote:
When a man has no job, he's not a MAN....
Should be.....NO MONEY,NO MAN.....sigh...
I still remember old man told me "NO CAR NO MAN" many years ago...
Good Luck,my buddy!