Wiki Posts
Search

Ninja Engines - Mugen

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Maximo
that sucks.... my buddy did collapse a Ninja 28 piston this year...Mugen warrantied it though.....I am sure GRP will get their engines dialed

Run a Ninja 28, then go run a Nova 28......... then you'll see what I see.... for Truggy the Ninja 28 is the finest engine I have ever wheeled......I wish I could comment on onroad but where i live you couldnt find 1 sq meter of smooth concrete, so no onroads for me.... At our offroad tracks the Ninja engines have been extremely popular and extremely successful... I would say they have the best overall powerbands and definitely the best fit and finish of any offroad engines....
He told me he got them warrantied covered. He sinced switch to the Nova 35 plus 21, night and day difference! Nova & JP seem to dominate the .21 onroad scene right now. There is so many 35 plus 21 versions right now, its a shame.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Just got done watching that Eagle fly. Knocked em dead KIDD. Things will be looking "up" for us in the U.S. very soon.