Search

AXE ROSSI ENGINES???

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 09:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mister-E
Tx a lot for the advices guys!!

The variety and availability for the plugs at the LHS is a challenge.
I was able to choose between the A5 and the R5 of OS whereby the R5 is the cooler version.

Concerning the throttle, I came from the electric on road world, so it's smooth. => Still need to gain a lot of experience on nitro world

I will try with setting the EPA of my throttle to the maximum.
That could be the reason why the engine reaches the 300F, after which I immediately stop from running
You need to get Axe Rossi plugs.
Alternatives are Novarossi, Picco or RB plugs. The OS plug are short reach and do not fully reach in to the combustion chamber.
The Axe Rossi engines can hit 300F and still run without any notice UNLESS you really know the engine, so always check the temps. When they start running too hot, the idle will go higher and they seems to rev very quick on the bottom and get erractic. Just turn the LSN & HSN out 3 hours and run it around to cool it off. It willl drop temps back down in a few seconds after you richen the mixture up.