Search
Like Tree50Likes

Triton RC new engine...

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 07:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Louis Thomas
He's right as always these are some of best engine's I've ever run so much power and reliability you would think its already modded,instead it's the mastermind that created them,ran my L5 for first time this Sunday, at G'S RACEWAY, and was lucky enough to have 2012DNC expert 1st place nitro Truggy finisher Mrs Moe Denton to pit for me in the main, and even he commented on just how powerful and fast these engine's are.!! Lance did and amazing job.!!!
You forgot 2015 DNC 40plus buggy champ as well
Old 04-28-2015, 05:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by am
Lance, you got my email?
Yes replied already
Old 04-28-2015, 06:02 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks for the feedback!
Old 04-28-2015, 09:20 AM
am
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Rcrenew
Yes replied already
Could you please try again? Nothing in my inbox or spamfilter. Thanks :-)
Old 04-28-2015, 04:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

My L5 came just in time to break in before the 2015 Psycho Nitro Blast race this past weekend. It started right up and was ready for race tune around 6 tanks.

The engine was great at PNB and during all 3, 10 min qualifiers, I was able to run without needing to pit. It was enough to qualify me in 7th in Open Buggy. The layout had a 220 ft straight with long sweeper that was high speed and the L5 was perfect allowing me to keep smooth steady speed during this whole section. I ended up finishing in 3rd place a few seconds from 2nd and couldn't be happier. I am ready to order an L5 for the truggy now.
Old 04-28-2015, 06:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rcrenew
You will have to just call and ask them if they can stock it. Shops don't start carrying items until they get requests for it.
I'm going to try to push that through Amain.
Hopefully it doesn't put too much on your sholders though Lance.
It would be great to push your product to the masses. But there are those grumpy bunch, that would complain about being in stock issues.
(possibly bad talk?)
Once everyone realizes just how good your product is, keeping up orders could suck in the most profitable way...lol
Old 04-28-2015, 07:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

keith we should have linked up.. I finished 7th in that main.. qualified 6th..I was the car with no wing..lol broke the bolts off on the first lap.. my triton was broken in at the track as well.. and ran great all weekend.. great temps and mileage as well..
Old 04-29-2015, 05:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Originally Posted by qaberdeen
keith we should have linked up.. I finished 7th in that main.. qualified 6th..I was the car with no wing..lol broke the bolts off on the first lap.. my triton was broken in at the track as well.. and ran great all weekend.. great temps and mileage as well..
I think I was battling with you in the C Main for Open Truggy as well out there ;-) I ended up 2nd in the C right ahead of you if memory serves me right....then flamed in the B while running 4th. Major bummer since I was headed to the A for sure! lol
Old 04-29-2015, 06:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Moto.. what a bummer..lol i had a great but ruff week as well.. had fast and dialed cars all week.. just struggled in my quals with wrenching mistakes in trugg and 40+.. yes we were battling in that main.. i was leading and was called in for a pit.. i should have stayed out abit longer because i had a good rythem going on, but came in pit lane a little to hot and fell over the other side :-( so by time my truug was retreived and fueled i was back in 7th..lol worked my way back on the heels of the top 3 but another silly error prevented a transfer.. 40+ same silly issues.. normally i go over my whole car before i go out, but between pitting for my buddies and zombie mode i must have not tightened the engine bolts.. so that was a done deal..lol.. but overall it was great fun and those triton engines are stupid fast.. they were flawess all weekend with easy tune ability.. thks Lance for a great product.

Q
Bermuda
Old 04-29-2015, 08:02 AM
Tech Elite

Moto.. what a bummer..lol i had a great but ruff week as well.. had fast and dialed cars all week.. just struggled in my quals with wrenching mistakes in trugg and 40+.. yes we were battling in that main.. i was leading and was called in for a pit.. i should have stayed out abit longer because i had a good rythem going on, but came in pit lane a little to hot and fell over the other side :-( so by time my truug was retreived and fueled i was back in 7th..lol worked my way back on the heels of the top 3 but another silly error prevented a transfer.. 40+ same silly issues.. normally i go over my whole car before i go out, but between pitting for my buddies and zombie mode i must have not tightened the engine bolts.. so that was a done deal..lol.. but overall it was great fun and those triton engines are stupid fast.. they were flawess all weekend with easy tune ability.. thks Lance for a great product.

Q
Bermuda
Ahhh you were the guy from Bermuda. We were pitted along the back side of the Arena in the middle. You and I spoke for a bit....telling me about weather on the island and such. Great meeting ya ;-)

Yeah I re-watched the main last night and saw when ya fell off pit row. That suuuucks! I flamed on the last lap, but you and the guy in 4th got caught at the line....so I got lucky. hehe

I heard nothing but great feedback about the Triton engines at PNB. Jimbo from RC Addiction was contemplating getting a few more shipped in due to the demand for em! Looks like Lance has done a great job with em....
Old 04-29-2015, 08:22 AM
Tech Apprentice

do u have a link for the videos
Old 04-29-2015, 08:37 AM
Tech Elite

Found it again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLTd...kLG_-5HvwlVqwr
Old 04-30-2015, 05:34 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Keith Lewis
My L5 came just in time to break in before the 2015 Psycho Nitro Blast race this past weekend. It started right up and was ready for race tune around 6 tanks.

The engine was great at PNB and during all 3, 10 min qualifiers, I was able to run without needing to pit. It was enough to qualify me in 7th in Open Buggy. The layout had a 220 ft straight with long sweeper that was high speed and the L5 was perfect allowing me to keep smooth steady speed during this whole section. I ended up finishing in 3rd place a few seconds from 2nd and couldn't be happier. I am ready to order an L5 for the truggy now.
Thanks so much Keith for the Report, Being able to pit at 10 with the Triton engines does give a nice advantage. From what I heard most other engines out there were pitting at under 8 minutes.
Old 04-30-2015, 05:36 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by H83R
I'm going to try to push that through Amain.
Hopefully it doesn't put too much on your sholders though Lance.
It would be great to push your product to the masses. But there are those grumpy bunch, that would complain about being in stock issues.
(possibly bad talk?)
Once everyone realizes just how good your product is, keeping up orders could suck in the most profitable way...lol
Its not a problem for me. I should be able to keep stock just fine.

Thanks,

Lance
Old 04-30-2015, 05:37 AM
Tech Elite

Nice to hear I know you were rushed getting the engines and getting them broke in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.