Wiki Posts
Search

AEG21 Race - $59

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 06:27 PM
Tech Adept

Smile

Originally Posted by bigjayjay1
200 no need to change pipe, lean it more your wasting fuel and power... These Chinese engines normally run on the hotter side..
OK ran 3 straight tanks after work today.... leaned it on top 3-4 hours threw it on the track.. got a little sizzle but not just disapearing the moment the spit hits the head lol...... got a little run-on and high idle after it warmed up real good....went back and richened the bottom to get the idle to settle back down and its acting like it should again.....no lean bogging or anything stupid....... top is still the same but its way peppy-er off the corners and mid is much better......still no temp gun but its getting close and I think there is a little left.. still on same P4 plug I started it with...
Old 02-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by casterdriver
OK ran 3 straight tanks after work today.... leaned it on top 3-4 hours threw it on the track.. got a little sizzle but not just disapearing the moment the spit hits the head lol...... got a little run-on and high idle after it warmed up real good....went back and richened the bottom to get the idle to settle back down and its acting like it should again.....no lean bogging or anything stupid....... top is still the same but its way peppy-er off the corners and mid is much better......still no temp gun but its getting close and I think there is a little left.. still on same P4 plug I started it with...
so its worth it so far? got decent power? you running 20 or 30%
Old 02-05-2013, 06:04 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by sschultz
so its worth it so far? got decent power? you running 20 or 30%
30%...for $59 bux its worth it..it will hang with the good motors on a small/medium-ish size track but ur gonna be at a disadvantsge fuel mileage wise with extra stops. Also its missing some top end but I might try a 086 I have and see what happens.... Makes a good during the week practice motor too beat on instead of the $$$ stuff....backup...perfect for a newb too.....I let some buddies drive it tonite and they were impressed for $59...
Old 02-06-2013, 05:39 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

30%...for $59 bux its worth it..it will hang with the good motors on a small/medium-ish size track but ur gonna be at a disadvantsge fuel mileage wise with extra stops. Also its missing some top end but I might try a 086 I have and see what happens.... Makes a good during the week practice motor too beat on instead of the $$$ stuff....backup...perfect for a newb too.....I let some buddies drive it tonite and they were impressed for $59...
I would agree for $59 it worth going out and burning that thing up in practice and saving your $300 engine for racing.............
Old 02-07-2013, 03:02 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I m on back order for 2 of these engines. I would love to see more motors in this price range...I just cant bring my self to spend over 200.00 bucks on a engine. Spending more than that will not make my self any faster on the track and many others.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TDC.TRADING
I m on back order for 2 of these engines. I would love to see more motors in this price range...I just cant bring my self to spend over 200.00 bucks on a engine. Spending more than that will not make my self any faster on the track and many others.
You're going to be waiting a while... back ordered and this Sunday starts Chinese New Year, which backs up HK for weeks...
Old 02-07-2013, 06:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rsickles
You're going to be waiting a while... back ordered and this Sunday starts Chinese New Year, which backs up HK for weeks...
I m in no rush
Old 02-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Tech Adept

Smile

Originally Posted by Big Will
I would agree for $59 it worth going out and burning that thing up in practice and saving your $300 engine for racing.............
Ok couldnt take it anymore....just had to know... swapped carb back to the B6 and put it in the car.....retuned it...... life is all good again.....
Old 02-07-2013, 10:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rsickles
and the fact HK can take anywhere up to 6 months to replenish stock from a manufacturer (like I experienced with a back-ordered servo recently)
Old 02-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Tech Adept

Smile

I took the head, button and backplate off and took some 1-gallon pics...... I dont know how to put them on here from my phone... someone pm me ur email or your # and i can email them or text them to you and you can post them.......
Old 02-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Tech Adept

Also I would be willing to sell the extra New-in-Box one I have... $72.00 shipped here in the states...ups ground with tracking #. and b4 anyone starts crying the extra $12 bux is for shipping it to you and PP fees.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Tech Master

I took it the head, button and backplate off and took some 1-gallon pics...... I dont know how to put them on here from my phone... someone pm me ur email or your # and i can email them or text them to you and you can post them.......
I use Flikr.com.

Upload your picture to flikr.

Click on the picture you wants to share.

Press "actions" and "view all sizes"

Choose the size

Right click on the picture and click on "Properties"

Copy the URL adress and close the window

Click on "Inset Image" in your post and paste the URL adress

..Or send them to me: [email protected]
Old 02-08-2013, 08:05 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

I took the head, button and backplate off and took some 1-gallon pics...... I dont know how to put them on here from my phone... someone pm me ur email or your # and i can email them or text them to you and you can post them.......
Download the snapbucket app. You can post pictures right from your phone to Internet forums.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

they have an 053 and header for $29, id try one
Old 02-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by j_blaze14
they have an 053 and header for $29, id try one
Wicked, $100 for an engine and pipe setup. Not the greatest in the world, but I might have to put one in my pit box for a spare. That's just too cheap not to honestly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.