R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Offroad Nitro Engine Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/offroad-nitro-engine-forum-157/)
-   -   Any suggestions for motor pipe combos? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/offroad-nitro-engine-forum/653473-any-suggestions-motor-pipe-combos.html)

IROC-AR15 08-12-2012 07:33 AM

Any suggestions for motor pipe combos?

Morning everyone I have a few motors and was wanting some people's suggestions for pipes to use.
The motors I have are as follows and I currently only have a 086 pipe
1. Alpha A352 .23 Truggy engine 2081 pipe if guy sells pipe
2. OS Max .28xz Truggy Engine
3. Modded RB C6 .21

Alpha and RB for racing almost no use
OS for bashing!

Maximo 08-12-2012 07:37 AM

isn't this a repeat of the same post you made last week ? what are you looking for from everyone that you have not already been told multiple times already LOL ;) basically dude its time to start using your own noodle and doing some testing on your own ...then report back here and tell us which engine you prefered..... spend more time running, less time asking questions, you will learn more and get practice learning how to tune these engines.............no offense meant, but you have asked this exact same question multiple times already......

neophyte6 08-12-2012 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Maximo (Post 11083942)
isn't this a repeat of the same post you made last week ? what are you looking for from everyone that you have not already been told multiple times already LOL ;) basically dude its time to start using your own noodle and doing some testing on your own ...then report back here and tell us which engine you prefered..... spend more time running, less time asking questions, you will learn more and get practice learning how to tune these engines.............no offense meant, but you have asked this exact same question multiple times already......

+1000

IROC-AR15 08-12-2012 12:21 PM

Okay Neil I know you're the god of engines and man around here but look I'm quite tired of you posting on others thread trying to show bow your knowledge or make others feel small. My last thread was what engine to use as main motor wit the current pipe I had. This post is about specific pipes to specific engines. I don't have money like you sir to test every combination like you and I thought this was a place to ask questions.
I appreciate your blessing on my thread sir but you are no moderator. Please read both threads notice a difference?
I know I could post there but I didn't this is my account and I am can post as many times a I want. And I couldn't have asked this same exact question as two of the motors I just got notice I post a 2081 next to my alpha.
Im not here for my health and if you notice I haven't post really in months. Been out driving enjoying this hobby.
I'm sure your bandwagon will attack me now or not interact wit me but it just had to be said people are getting tired of you acting like you have been and I'm not the only one that feels that whether others believe it or not in fact another engine modder brought It too my attention when I first start posting about engines as I was getting serious to race. Like you forcing your engines down everyones throat aggressively to the point they feel they have no choice but to buy from you.
Had a good sir and blessings to you but please sir don't pick on me just cuz I ask a poor mans question I can't test out myself!

Maximo 08-12-2012 01:02 PM

please remove !

Maximo 08-12-2012 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by IROC-AR15 (Post 11084719)
Okay Neil I know you're the god of engines and man around here but look I'm quite tired of you posting on others thread trying to show bow your knowledge or make others feel small. My last thread was what engine to use as main motor wit the current pipe I had. This post is about specific pipes to specific engines. I don't have money like you sir to test every combination like you and I thought this was a place to ask questions.
I appreciate your blessing on my thread sir but you are no moderator. Please read both threads notice a difference?
I know I could post there but I didn't this is my account and I am can post as many times a I want. And I couldn't have asked this same exact question as two of the motors I just got notice I post a 2081 next to my alpha.
Im not here for my health and if you notice I haven't post really in months. Been out driving enjoying this hobby.
I'm sure your bandwagon will attack me now or not interact wit me but it just had to be said people are getting tired of you acting like you have been and I'm not the only one that feels that whether others believe it or not in fact another engine modder brought It too my attention when I first start posting about engines as I was getting serious to race. Like you forcing your engines down everyones throat aggressively to the point they feel they have no choice but to buy from you.
Had a good sir and blessings to you but please sir don't pick on me just cuz I ask a poor mans question I can't test out myself!

we are not attacking you LOL....

However it does get somewhat discouraging when a person actually spends the time to try to give you advice and before they have finished typing the answers you have already changed your mind and are already onto a entirely different train of thought........Just for once it would be great to see you make a post telling us how your engines ran, shoot us some video...give us some feedback on the dozens of questions we all have answered for you on these forums !

to me this thread seems pretty much identical tot he last thread you made, where multiple people have given you multiple good answers to very basic redundant questions...... In the end the only person who can answer those questions is you yourself..... put each engine/pipe combo together and go run them..... then pick which one you like the best...... then if all goes well maybe you could post back your findings here and compare notes with others who have run the same combos............

NAA 08-12-2012 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by IROC-AR15 (Post 11083930)
Morning everyone I have a few motors and was wanting some people's suggestions for pipes to use.
The motors I have are as follows and I currently only have a 086 pipe
1. Alpha A352 .23 Truggy engine 2081 pipe if guy sells pipe
2. OS Max .28xz Truggy Engine
3. Modded RB C6 .21

Alpha and RB for racing almost no use
OS for bashing!

Yes i would agree with your choices , the RB is one of my fave engines and the Alpha is great bang for buck. OS 28 will break your car but is great fun to bash with ; )

CHEERS

NITRO ADDICTS AUSTRALIA

Aleq 08-12-2012 01:48 PM

You have to be kidding, I bet there are alot more people who get tired from your posts.. I already knew what kind of person you where by your first question.. Cīmon..

Neil is a great guy, always willing to help people, very good customer service.. Gives alot of advise..

Originally Posted by IROC-AR15 (Post 11084719)

RC-BATT 08-12-2012 01:58 PM

+1 neal is only trying to give you once again more good advise, he wasn't trying to bash you or be little you, but quite the oppsosite!

NAA 08-12-2012 02:07 PM

i think the guy just wants a bit of re assurance. maybe feel like hes a part of a community that can give some support.

anyway not treading on toes.

Your engine choices are good for the applications you suggested mate

Cheers

Nitro Addicts Australia

IROC-AR15 08-12-2012 02:08 PM

Like I said the bandwagon will follow.
Yes Neil you gave me suggestions on what one of your engines to buy I didn't do that I got what I have and want to know what pipe works goo with them. Guess I couldve searched.
Regardless this is my thread and my account, you could simply not post or read it an skipped over.
Not once have I heard what works good wit a OS .28 yet there's 5 replies to my thread.
If you're not posting relatin to my question I kinky ask that you save my eyes times and you fingers time and do not post.
Thank you gentleman and Neil
Let me say
I do value your knowledge maybe took wat you posted wrong if that's the case I am sincerely sorry.
My other post no one answered with results to a specific pipe and engine so I made another thread
My fault for taking space I guess.
Sorry now I'll go back to being in the wind enjoying my truggy or make another account.
I'll just have to waste money buying pipes trying to see what works good with my OS.
I know the 2081 is good for my alpha and the 086 Is cool with the RB.
Again guess I could have used the search function but I didn't feel like it. It's hard enough reading and typing on my iPhone.
Brought it on myself being lazy not searching or thinking I could post what I want on my account an to the other gentleman with all due respect cut the crap I haven't post in months so to be tired me posting means your on my ass following me.

IROC-AR15 08-12-2012 02:11 PM

Yeah guys e trying to help me and did answer my questioning this or my other thread.
Sorry I post I'm done
Not wanting a big fiasco that why I haven't post in months.
Good grief
Thank you sir

NAA 08-12-2012 02:11 PM

Go 2072 and Nova 9918 are my faves

IROC-AR15 08-12-2012 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by NAA (Post 11084964)
i think the guy just wants a bit of re assurance. maybe feel like hes a part of a community that can give some support.

anyway not treading on toes.

Your engine choices are good for the applications you suggested mate

Cheers

Nitro Addicts Australia

First thank you double time
I understand my qesions was More so pipe choice for the OS and RB

Maximo 08-12-2012 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by IROC-AR15 (Post 11084974)
Yeah guys e trying to help me and did answer my questioning this or my other thread.
Sorry I post I'm done
Not wanting a big fiasco that why I haven't post in months.
Good grief
Thank you sir

I didn't mean to pick on you....I just thought your post seemed much like your last one...I didn't quite see why you chose to make another and what you were looking for that wasn't already given to you in the last thread you made...so I asked

my advice to you is to test these pipe and engine combos yourself..... by taking people's suggestions you are only depriving yourself the opportunity to discover new things for yourself.... and its obvious you love the hobby.....If I were you I would make an afternoon out of testing these different pipes and engine combos.....as well the fastest way to master these engines is to spend time running and experimenting with them.....

good luck with whatever you do.... would be nice to hear your feedback on the different combos !