Search
Like Tree11Likes

Nitro fuel

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2024, 11:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Nitro fuel

where are you guys getting good deals on nitro fuel currently?
Old 02-13-2024, 01:03 AM
Tech Lord

Not by opening a new topic for every question.
The cheapest deal is mixing by your self, before you start a new topic about this I would advise to use the search or some google because there is enough talk about it to find.

And I suggest to look up some shops and compare with what they have.
Old 02-13-2024, 08:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Roelof
Not by opening a new topic for every question.
The cheapest deal is mixing by your self, before you start a new topic about this I would advise to use the search or some google because there is enough talk about it to find.

And I suggest to look up some shops and compare with what they have.
and i suggest you dont reply to topics unless, you have something constructive to add to a topic. searching doesn't always find answers. Haven't you learned that yet? i suggest for you however, to start to eat your words and use the search luke
BrettL and token like this.
Old 02-14-2024, 01:07 AM
Tech Lord

About 30 new topics in the last 2 months..... Some even with a same kind of subject.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:58 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by sn47som1
where are you guys getting good deals on nitro fuel currently?
Find a local store that sells cases. Buying fuel by the quarts s a rip off!
Old 02-14-2024, 06:24 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by 1995 Monster T
Find a local store that sells cases. Buying fuel by the quarts s a rip off!
As I did mention, look online and compare prices. But somehow asking takes less effort.
Old 02-24-2024, 08:24 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Roelof
As I did mention, look online and compare prices. But somehow asking takes less effort.
yep takes less effort, more efficient sometimes. you still don't get it.
Old 02-24-2024, 10:34 AM
Tech Lord

yep takes less effort, more efficient sometimes. you still don't get it.
I do get it, I do this hobby/sport over 30 years (Hmmm... I sound like that MonsterT guy) and yes, as help from others can be helpful I try to figure out a lot of stuff by my self which brings more knowledge, a better satisfied feeling and for sure different thoughts about commercial statements. The will to put some effort into an own research will bring you much further in this hobby than all those people who are only listening to others.
Old 02-29-2024, 07:23 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

and i suggest you dont reply to topics unless, you have something constructive to add to a topic. searching doesn't always find answers. Haven't you learned that yet? i suggest for you however, to start to eat your words and use the search luke
Let me tell you, searching NEVER finds answers on vBulletin platform. LOL. You aren't wrong here.

I have the same question.. where are the deals?
token likes this.
Old 03-05-2024, 07:59 AM
Tech Elite

Fuel is expensive as heck. I have heard that Nitro is goin up again so I expect our fuel to go up. plus the increase in shipping.
Old 03-07-2024, 06:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by token
Fuel is expensive as heck. I have heard that Nitro is goin up again so I expect our fuel to go up. plus the increase in shipping.
I really cant believe the insane price hikes of fuel over the past 5 years, it's ridiculous. Just for some perspective, I remember when nitro was $29.99 a gallon in the shops and THAT was expensive!
Losi215 likes this.
Old 03-08-2024, 09:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I really cant believe the insane price hikes of fuel over the past 5 years, it's ridiculous. Just for some perspective, I remember when nitro was $29.99 a gallon in the shops and THAT was expensive!
29.99 for quarts of traxxas fuel on eBay. Quarts. Traxxas. Unreal. I値l never let go of this hobby but this is the kind of thing that takes the ability to race out of the equation, and turns the hobby into brief, 2 tanks parking lot sessions for me. At the same time, I値l admit I知 working on leveling up my finances and need to anyway in today痴 economic state. But still, it kills to me think of all the people that want to get into the hobby today, nitro and electric, and probably cry at the prices. Shame
sn47som1 likes this.
Old 03-08-2024, 10:11 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Losi215
29.99 for quarts of traxxas fuel on eBay. Quarts. Traxxas. Unreal. I値l never let go of this hobby but this is the kind of thing that takes the ability to race out of the equation, and turns the hobby into brief, 2 tanks parking lot sessions for me. At the same time, I値l admit I知 working on leveling up my finances and need to anyway in today痴 economic state. But still, it kills to me think of all the people that want to get into the hobby today, nitro and electric, and probably cry at the prices. Shame
Buyimg Quarts has always been a rip off. You get a better price by the gallon and case's.
Old 03-08-2024, 12:28 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Losi215
They are $15 a quart everywhere else.
petersen114 likes this.
Old 03-31-2024, 12:21 PM
Tech Rookie

NitroLux from Beach R/C what I run and seems to be a good deal
petersen114 likes this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.