Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KRCR Club News

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 12:13 PM
Tech Adept

Default KRCR Club Meeting Nov.2 2014

Just a reminder that we will have a club meeting this Sunday Evening (Nov.2, 2014) starting at 6:00pm the venue will be Brother Don's on Kitsap Way.
We will go over the club goals, finances, and review our race year.
Everyone that has an interest in Racing RC Cars here in Kitsap County is welcome to attend.
Thanks
John McKay
President KRCR
Old 02-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Tech Adept

Default KRCR Winter Club Meeting

Hey Racers!
On Wed. Feb 18th we will be holding our Winter Club Meeting. For those of you not familiar with who or what KRCR is, We are a club of Bremerton area racers that have an outdoor on-road track. The track is located on the corner of 11th and Warren.
The Winter Club Meeting will be held at the Kitsap Way Subway meeting room at 7:00pm. We will discussing the upcoming race schedule. Some of the items we will discuss are;
Race Dates / Days
Track Maintenance
Race series
Race Day Officials
Club Membership
Club owned timing equipment
Anyone interested in R/C on-road racing can attend this meeting.
If you have comments and suggestions about our races, schedules, and or the club please PM me here on R/C tech. I am alway looking for ways to Build up the R/C racing community.
Thanks
John McKay
KRCR President
Old 02-05-2015, 03:03 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

We still going to be running now that Bryan is selling all the gear?
Old 02-06-2015, 11:30 AM
Tech Adept

The club has an inside line on purchasing the timing gear. The club meeting will decide the fate of KRCR. If enough club members step up and support the club it will happen, if not then the club is in deep trouble. The club has a lot of good things going for it, but to few members are involved in actual hands on part of running the races. Making a commitment to be the race director and setting up the track has fallen to one or two guys. More members need to step up.
Old 02-16-2015, 02:47 PM
Tech Adept

Default KRCR Winter Club Meeting

Hey Racers! This just a quick reminder that we are having our Winter Club meeting this Weds. (Feb 18th) at 7:00pm, the venue will be the Subway on Kitsap Way (3850 Kitsap Way) . All interested parties are encouraged to attend.
Thanks
John McKay
KRCR President
Old 02-23-2015, 11:06 PM
Tech Adept

Will there be a program this summer??
Old 03-28-2015, 01:21 AM
Tech Rookie

Just started looking at onroad local again as I pass the track always. Did KRCR get disband?

I am a computer engineer for a large telecom so have extensive background with online web design, advertisement, etc. that I could offer up to help get things going and get the buzz out. I also have some potential advertisers that could help out as well.

Let me know the status.

Thanks,
Brad