Wiki Posts
Search

2013 ROSE CITY RACERS/TIMEZONE RACEWAY

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 07:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default 2013 ROSE CITY RACERS/TIMEZONE RACEWAY

Rick, Andy and myself agreed we should combine these two threads for this years racing and activities. This will help lessen the possibility of losing information between the two threads.

Track Clean Up day is Saturday April 20th at 9:30. We will be doing our regular clean-up of the track, pressure washing, drivers stand maintenance, picking up of the grounds and whatever else Rick and Karen need us to do. Thanks to them, we have one of the greatest tracks to play on!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 07:47 AM
Tech Elite

Default Needed Info

Brought over from other thread
Originally Posted by lavaandy
Hello all, like to let you know the 2013 schedule that ROSE CITY will be putting on at the GREAT TIMEZONE RACEWAY!!! NO SET UP OR TEAR DOWN EVER !!!! We have talked with Rick and we will be treating the track each time we race so traction will be great and should stay very close to the same each week. Planning to use lane choice traction compound has been great in the past

Club memberships will be kept cheep at 20 dollars. Race fees will also be kept to a minimum at $5 for members and $10 for non members as many classes as you like!!

Classes will be 1/8, 1/8 sedan, 1/10 gas sedan, 1/10 ele sedan, we would also like to see any F1 cars that would like to come out. 3 cars will make a class!

There will be a few practice days and we will put down the sticky stuff so these days should be great fun!

WE have a couple of special events this year the first will be at the end of June on the 29, the NORTHWEST ASPHALT CHALLENGE rolls into town. This Race will be put on by the Seattle area racers and is part of their series should be great competition, see their site for classes, but the main classes will be ele. sedan, gas sedan and F1! They have had great turn outs at their races so this will be one of the biggest races at TZ.

There will be one race in July This will be put on by TZ raceway, and should be a great event, with a BBQ that you will never forget !!!!!!! Hoping you asphalt challenge racers will come back to attend this one!!! Timezone has had people come from all over the country to attend this race
7/18- 7/21 TZGP

SEASON DATES ARE

6/1 RCSR
6/15 RCSR
6/29 Northwest Asphalt Challenge
7/18 to 7/21 Timezone Gradprix
8/3 Kings Kruz RSCR
8/24 RSCS
9/14 Rose City Enduro RSCR
Originally Posted by JeffHolt
Feel free to print the PDF Flyer on this page. I have a few printed out and will distribute to random locations and will try to go by Tammies next week.

Oh and yes, Glad to see your pixels again Clete.
Look forward to 1/8th GT action :-)

Jeff
Old 04-14-2013, 10:28 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Old 04-14-2013, 10:40 AM
Tech Addict

Track Clean Up day is Saturday April 20th at 9:30. We will be doing our regular clean-up of the track, pressure washing, drivers stand maintenance, picking up of the grounds and whatever else Rick and Karen need us to do. Thanks to them, we have one of the greatest tracks to play on!!![/QUOTE]

Great track day this Saturday looks like a good day to get the season stated, always love going to Ricky's to help clean up the coolest track in the country. Feel bad for the people who live in the area and have never come out to play, at the only grass infield track in the USA
Old 04-14-2013, 12:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lavaandy
Track Clean Up day is Saturday April 20th at 9:30. We will be doing our regular clean-up of the track, pressure washing, drivers stand maintenance, picking up of the grounds and whatever else Rick and Karen need us to do. Thanks to them, we have one of the greatest tracks to play on!!!
Great track day this Saturday looks like a good day to get the season stated, always love going to Ricky's to help clean up the coolest track in the country. Feel bad for the people who live in the area and have never come out to play, at the only grass infield track in the USA [/QUOTE]

Sounds great Andy, I wish I could make it out, but it is my son's first birthday that day.

When will the first day of open practice be?
Old 04-14-2013, 12:38 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ChadB.
Great track day this Saturday looks like a good day to get the season stated, always love going to Ricky's to help clean up the coolest track in the country. Feel bad for the people who live in the area and have never come out to play, at the only grass infield track in the USA
Sounds great Andy, I wish I could make it out, but it is my son's first birthday that day.

When will the first day of open practice be?[/QUOTE]

we normally have practice days on Sundays so I would guess the next nice Sunday after that!! If weather only gives us Saturdays we may have to change that stay tuned for details
Old 04-14-2013, 06:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Well, I live 3 miles from Timezone....I really need to come check it out!!
Old 04-15-2013, 09:54 AM
Tech Elite

Looking like a fairly nice day Saturday. I'll be there rain or shine, daughter having a b-day tea party with 10 girls
Old 04-15-2013, 11:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T-Hawk
Looking like a fairly nice day Saturday. I'll be there rain or shine, daughter having a b-day tea party with 10 girls
You know you wish your daughter invited you to her tea party.

I wish I could come on Saturday but I am out of town from Wednesday through the weekend. On the bright side I dusted off the NT1. It has been sitting since August 20, 2011.

T
Old 04-15-2013, 10:46 PM
Tech Master

Default Rules and Cars

Since I am new at this I need some clarification:

1/8th Nitro GT
1. What is the motor rule for the season and for the TZGP? $280 or unlimited?
2. What motors are you guys running?
3. Is everyone still running their OFNA DM-1? I know Jacko has a Serpent Cobra but has anyone else tried any other cars? The Ofna GT-V2/Team C GT8L looks cool.

1/10th Nitro Sedan
Is there still a good following? I have heard Rick, Richard, Dana, Jeff, and Tom.

Troy
Old 04-16-2013, 07:30 AM
Tech Elite

Its $280 now for GT motor. Clete and myself are running Novi .28 7 ports $200. We are all still running DM1's except the crazy Brit. Trying to keep this a "fun" class.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:07 AM
Tech Master

What Novarrossi did you get or where for $200? All the Nova .28 7 ports I have found are $275-$290+.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:38 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Troy Mckune
What Novarrossi did you get or where for $200? All the Nova .28 7 ports I have found are $275-$290+.
Monty
Old 04-16-2013, 08:41 AM
Tech Elite

Doh! we got ours end of last year for $200, your right, they are $275 now
Old 04-16-2013, 08:46 AM
Tech Elite

My bad, just looked at my records, they are .28 5 port turbo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.