Originally Posted by skypilot
"Whatever" can't believe he said.that.
What! what I say that's unbelievable?

Old 08-14-2012, 09:14 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by piper48
What! what I say that's unbelievable?
NO, what your daughter said to YBD after his comment when she picked up her plaque,

and after being totally discusted with YBD for 'SHOVING' cash in Katies cleavage this little ditty just seems so right....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNHb3lZobt0
Old 08-15-2012, 05:40 AM
piper48

NO, what your daughter said to YBD after his comment when she picked up her plaque,

and after being totally discusted with YBD for 'SHOVING' cash in Katies cleavage this little ditty just seems so right....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNHb3lZobt0
Oh that. The stuff that he says still surprises me. The shoving of cash I missed.

Old 08-15-2012, 06:44 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Yeah, Elizabeth was less than thrilled with the whole trophy girl thing. Maybe have parents present trophys to the kids? Anyways, we still had a blast, she is already talking about next year.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:20 AM
Tech Champion

You'll for sure lose the discussion on trophy girls, trust me on that. For me its more Katie grew up racing at FW and I've known her since she 7 years old.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

I had a great time when not expecting one.... kind of worried that the light, to say the least, would put me in a bummer mood but what makes races like the sizzler, grand prix and the like is that you actually have time to experiment with stuff and get in those hot topic conversations like clutch set up and roll centers and what not.

I did see alot of helping people out stuff going on too which is always nice. Nice to see some out of towners come too....

We can do without a trophy girl, althoigh it is nice to have Katie check in.. another thing I think that can be nixed is the raffle for non racers or make it $1 a ticket for the big stuff... the 60 ticket thing is out of control..

Anyways it was great season for me running my nitro car but it did suck breaking my first part all uear in the Sizz main.....

Have a good rest of season and see some of you on the rug.... pan car time!
Old 08-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Tech Champion

" your the main reason I'm showing up........"
Old 08-15-2012, 07:42 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Logi Maker
I had a great time when not expecting one.... kind of worried that the light, to say the least, would put me in a bummer mood but what makes races like the sizzler, grand prix and the like is that you actually have time to experiment with stuff and get in those hot topic conversations like clutch set up and roll centers and what not.

I did see alot of helping people out stuff going on too which is always nice. Nice to see some out of towners come too....

We can do without a trophy girl, althoigh it is nice to have Katie check in.. another thing I think that can be nixed is the raffle for non racers or make it $1 a ticket for the big stuff... the 60 ticket thing is out of control..

Anyways it was great season for me running my nitro car but it did suck breaking my first part all uear in the Sizz main.....

Have a good rest of season and see some of you on the rug.... pan car time!

hey logi maker
you were looking really good wheeling the nitro...awesome
Old 08-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Tech Regular

Ya the raffle didnt feel quite right, felt guilty and put a few items back. But on the other hand selling that stuff will help finance carpet season. Elizabeth wanted the Associated sweatshirt bad lol. I had fun announcing, I want to learn race control and announcing so I can help out in more ways, and to overcome public speaking fears lol
Old 08-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by chevtech23
Ya the raffle didnt feel quite right, felt guilty and put a few items back. But on the other hand selling that stuff will help finance carpet season. Elizabeth wanted the Associated sweatshirt bad lol. I had fun announcing, I want to learn race control and announcing so I can help out in more ways, and to overcome public speaking fears lol
little past history if i remember it correctly, one year they showed up to get the bus for the sizzler and everything was stolen, genset, sprayer, they used to have this awesome parking lot blowing machine and some other stuff, maybe even a computer, in order to pay for it, I believe it was someone from Oregon that suggested selling raffle tickets for the racers door prizes, (it used to be a give away) and for some reason it has just continued that way.

you have to use your winnings for trading stock for the sweatshirt, btw if its a must have, they have them in stock at FW believe if not TRCR has them.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:08 PM
Tech Regular

There are alot of places to get the sweatshirt thats not a problem, it was just fun to see her get excited about it lol
Old 08-17-2012, 10:11 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default raffle

Heres a thought...(uh oh!) Lol...how about instead of limiting the number of tickets we can buy, limit the amount one individual can win!!.....for example; person 1 has nothing better to spend money on so buys $200.00 worth of tickets....raffle happens, their name gets called, they win prize "a"....name gets drawn again, they now get a CHOICE, keep prize "a" or TRADE it in for prize "b" either way limit only 1 prize per person!! Problem solved! Maybe.....
Old 08-17-2012, 11:55 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by bluntsrus
Heres a thought...(uh oh!) Lol...how about instead of limiting the number of tickets we can buy, limit the amount one individual can win!!.....for example; person 1 has nothing better to spend money on so buys $200.00 worth of tickets....raffle happens, their name gets called, they win prize "a"....name gets drawn again, they now get a CHOICE, keep prize "a" or TRADE it in for prize "b" either way limit only 1 prize per person!! Problem solved! Maybe.....
Can we limit the number of trade-ins
Old 08-17-2012, 11:59 AM
OVA
Tech Lord

Can we limit the number of trade-ins
shouldn't be any trade in. this is a raffle not pick and choose...my .02cent
Old 08-17-2012, 12:07 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by bluntsrus
Not everyone win a race trophy ,This is why we have sponsers to gave the door prizes to help to promote the Big races for racers to have fun and grow..
I think the raffle should be at the store not in during the big races...just my .02 cent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.