Default check

Nice

Team 10 all checked in and to rumble
Old 12-27-2011, 03:54 PM
Tech Addict

Default Rule update

Enduro rule clarifications

Team Qualifying

Starting at 10 am each team will have 5 min to qualify. Each member will take turns driving and we will take the best two laps from each driver to make the teams total qualifying time. 4 drivers x 2 laps = total time.. The top team will have first pick on the drivers stand where there team will drive from and where there pit space on the wall will be. One team at a time on the track only.... this should be done in less than 1hr.. Teams will go back to back with 30 sec break between teams.

Driver Change

There will be a 1 min mandatory stoppage every hour for driver change. We will count down the last min before the top of the hr, 59-58-57-56-ect. when we get to zero you must be in the pits. If you are still on the track you will have to stop there and wait one min before the new driver can drive the truck over to the pit wall do change battery.

Batteries

Batteries are limited to 6200 mah.

Corner Marshal

We only need 5 marshals at one time, so the teams will take turns 30 min sessions. 5 people x 30 min x 2 shifts = 10 people to cover 60 min.

No shows

We will have a few people on standby if there are no shows. Please make a effort to contact all the people on your team. We will make the best of it on race day to take care of the teams that have no shows with other drivers.

Old 12-27-2011, 04:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Look out you never seen me race for MONEY Cant wait. My Team Check in time. looking like friday Testing be there we got this
Old 12-27-2011, 05:59 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by 23elim
Enduro rule clarifications

Team Qualifying

Starting at 10 am each team will have 5 min to qualify. Each member will take turns driving and we will take the best two laps from each driver to make the teams total qualifying time. 4 drivers x 2 laps = total time.. The top team will have first pick on the drivers stand where there team will drive from and where there pit space on the wall will be. One team at a time on the track only.... this should be done in less than 1hr.. Teams will go back to back with 30 sec break between teams.

i want to understand this completely. . . so each team gets 5 mins to qual with each member counting there 2 best laps. . . 5 mins divided by 4 ppl is only 1min15seconds to lay down my 2 best laps? average laps being 19-20 seconds in sc i only get 3 laps anyway. and we have to hand off the radio...... wouldnt it be better to have 4 5 minute races with 1 person from each team team and i get my best 2 laps from 5 mins roughly 15-17 laps. 4 5 minute races even with time in between could be done in less than 30 mins and everyone gets more laps to get there best 2. or is the 5 minute time limit part of the handicap?
Old 12-27-2011, 06:04 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Team 9... in the bag.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:21 AM
Tech Regular

practice?
Old 12-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by Flakfizer
practice?
Ill be there noonish tomorrow... latest word though... we still don't have a 13.5. Bob is in Oregon.... he couldn't tell me when he was getting back. Anybody out there have a loaner 13.5 we can use?
Old 12-30-2011, 11:29 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by Flakfizer
i want to understand this completely. . . so each team gets 5 mins to qual with each member counting there 2 best laps. . . 5 mins divided by 4 ppl is only 1min15seconds to lay down my 2 best laps? average laps being 19-20 seconds in sc i only get 3 laps anyway. and we have to hand off the radio...... wouldnt it be better to have 4 5 minute races with 1 person from each team team and i get my best 2 laps from 5 mins roughly 15-17 laps. 4 5 minute races even with time in between could be done in less than 30 mins and everyone gets more laps to get there best 2. or is the 5 minute time limit part of the handicap?
The 5 minute limit is part of the challenge. It is up to the team to determine WHO out of our 4 gets the most driver stand time. Do you give extra minutes to the super fast guy to polish his best laps? or do you give it to the slower driver who might take 3 or 4 minutes to get their best laps?... all part of the strategy.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:39 PM
Tech Regular

phil may be able to lend us a 13.5.
Old 12-31-2011, 09:23 PM
Tech Regular

good luck to all teams tomorrow. lets see some clean racing. i think its going to be a blast.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Tech Adept

Default Results

Great day of racing...
Winning team #2 Alex, john, jen, reid.

Checking laps but looks like team #9 was second Brandon, Dustin, Bob, Daniel

What a day.
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Round1.txt (86.4 KB, 69 views)
Old 01-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I had an absolute blast, cant wait for the next one. Big thanks to my teamates Paul H, Bernie M and Kyle S, cool guys to have the damn thing break with. Good job to the jerkweeds who won and the goofballs who came in second, I hope you get parking tickets to even the score Another quality time at BRCR
Old 01-01-2012, 11:49 PM
Tech Regular

Super fun DAY of racing. . somewhere in hour 5-6 there was 5 teams on the lead lap. all teams had something break made repairs and got back out there racing. great job to everybody and a big Thank You to Brian, Jen, and all the BRCR staff for hosting such an awesome event!
Team 9 aka Team Goofballz
Old 01-02-2012, 10:13 AM
Tech Lord

What an unreal day... Once group 4 got on the track for the last rung of the race, Alex's team had the race in the bag starting a dozen or so laps up. It was going to come down to who finished 2nd, 3rd, and 4th between me, bryan, and anthony. Anthony was slowly reeling me in, and on the very last lap of the race, with just TWO jumps to go, our truck hits a bizarrely early lipo cutoff, at just under 20 minutes of run time. If it had happened just two laps earlier, Anthony would of pulled off the 2nd place finish. I literally limped across the finish line in what I call "lipo-limp".

Im not sure there was a single team who didn't pull off the track at least ONCE for a break. I know alex's team broke a shock shaft... I know of at least one chassis, some arms, lots of tires coming off, and we went through a stack of spur gears.

Even with the frustrations of watching other teams put down 10, 20, 30 laps while you are stuck in the pits, it is still an absolute blast. Just before the 4th hour, there was only 1 lap spanning 1st place through 5th (or maybe even 6th)... Amazing. Teams finished with more than 1300 laps. This is pretty close right here.

Team #2 1341
Team #9 1329
Team #6 1328

16 hour enduro next year?

Lets see some pics and vids!

Last edited by Cpt.America; 01-02-2012 at 11:04 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:55 AM
Tech Regular

i have tons of videos from the enduro. . ide like to edit it into a compilation video with music and captions and all that stuff. is anybody out there good with a video editing program??? i can do it myself but it will take a while. if someone would like to take on this project hit me up..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.