Wiki Posts
Search

Dear all northwest racers and rc owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 10:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Exclamation Dear all northwest racers and rc owners

Dear everyone my name is Jessy Hoerath most of you know who I am those that don't I am a very nice guy but I have a problem I need all of your help with yesterday while at the Burlington library my 1/8 scale buggy was stolen out of my along with two spectrum controllers and four lipoprotein battery packs the thing is I have saved and scraped up to get that buggy the lipos are the only batteries I have that I can use anymore and this makes it so I am unable to race

The buggy is a losi 2.0 rtr there is no body and it has a broken shock on the right rear the person didn't steal any of the following so they maybe looking for them the starter box and glow ignitor fuel and a body

The batteries are one team reedy two dynamite and one odd ball silver cased one

I am asking if you see these cars anywhere at anytime call the police and report them or call me at 4257378255
I hope that you can help as I am despret to find these I have no money to go buy new things so please help thank you Jessy Hoerath
Old 06-16-2011, 10:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I will keep an eye out at J&S this weekend of someone trying to sell to someone but check your local pawn shop too. They might help as well to keep a look out for it.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Jessy sorry to hear you stuff got jacked. I will keep this in mind. Do you have any pics of the car?
Old 06-16-2011, 10:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I will keep a eye out at burlington this weekend,
Old 06-16-2011, 01:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

I do have pics but I cant post them at this second I am on my phone so I can email them to someone who can post them but it won't let me post them oh and it has the up graded shock towers and holeshot tires on it
Old 06-16-2011, 07:28 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theyounggun12
I do have pics but I cant post them at this second I am on my phone so I can email them to someone who can post them but it won't let me post them oh and it has the up graded shock towers and holeshot tires on it
Email me the pics as well and we will keep an eye out at our store. hobbytowneverett <at> aol.com
Old 06-17-2011, 09:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

If you get some pics posted, I can pass them to Tims in Everett and Broadway Hobbies.

Make sure to check Craigslist post's also for Bellingham ect... It's a drag when you get stuff stolen.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

just a heads up my6 helicopter trex 450 was stolen last weekend and i just reovered it off craiglsit and a sting operation...keep a eye out on there and hopefully like me your stuff was took by a tweaker that stuff makes them dumb and maybe they wiill list it
Old 06-22-2011, 05:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Still nothing
I think I may put my b4s up for sale I have three and they are no good if I have no controller so I am willing to possibly sell all of them if you text my number I posted up top I can send pics I can also email them to you but it would come from my phone I think I am just going to get out of the hobby as much as I don't want to this was a huge blow and I have now of recovering from this so if you interested then let me know thanks I appreciate everything I check craigslist everyday and sometimes like every hour but nothing comes up
So thank you for all your help