Wiki Posts
Search

CAD CAM Sponsership

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 06:34 AM
Tech Rookie

Default CAD CAM Sponsership

Hello everyone!

I work for a CAD CAM company and we are looking to sponsor a group of racers that need to design and machine custom components for their race cars or trucks. To get the edge over the competition.

I know in my racing days in NY we spent many hours making adjustments and design changes with the after market parts we could buy ( me and my dad)
hilltop hobbies ( marshals )

Sometimes what we wanted to do just couldn't be done with the parts that were available.

This is where BobCAD comes in. We want to sponsor a team that knows the parts or components on their car or truck could be better. "better" as defined to help you win races.

This could be anything from transmissions, gears, forks, swing arms, wheels, motor mounts, heat sinks, decks, and other trick parts.

Using the software and machines we offer you can design and manufacture these parts yourself!

We will be offering different levels of sponsorship, from free software, to design services, to part manufacturing, and even a cnc machine for one lucky team.

If you are interested in this sponsorship please email me some details about your team and why we should choose you. Video applications are appreciated. [email protected]

We hope to be more active in your community and help your teams win races!

Thanks