Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Region 11 Off-Road Regionals

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2004, 10:30 AM
Tech Initiate

Default HUH?

Yea, i hate admitting this but chad's right. this was a completely different forum before this started. it's kind of comical though. by the way.... you might want to make that an 85 turn. 70 is way too fast for chad Hey chad, i need some stickers. yea, just make em like you did last time. Ha!!
Old 09-08-2004, 03:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Who's coming out to practice on the new track this saturday?
Old 09-08-2004, 05:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

This isn't bickering, its entertainment.....

You should take a copy of that issue in to the sugar shack....maybe have the girls write a letter...you KNOW they would print it.

85 turns is a ton of wire....that will be tough....85 turn might have too much torque though.

The midget is waiting for Josh to call back....

And the website is almost done, we have been working on it all weekend....the article is working people are emailing like mad for directions to the sugar sha....err I mean for motors.

Did you see my ferrari behind Andrew??? We got pretty good coverage in the article though, it was bigger but the article was cut down. I am working with Shane on something bigger.

And brushless is track time....totally correct, but the rules still don't apply to it. We need to get Randy more drunk with better quality strippers and hope he fixes some of this stuff.

Later EddieO
Old 09-08-2004, 05:47 PM
Tech Initiate

Eddie- i don't know you but i have to respect you. you have great taste in cars. ferrari's rule. as for chad, he can't handle the torque. he's a girlie driver.
Old 09-08-2004, 06:07 PM
Tech Regular

I didnt see much info posted so I will just ask anyways. Where is this race located and is there a website. What is the date.... And I heard because we have no Roar in Canada I can attend the closest regional race.... or sumthing.... is this true
Old 09-08-2004, 06:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I believe that anyone can compete in anyone ROAR regional regardless of where they live. I know a few california pros from california were going to come up for our regionals, but personal stuff got in the way....

Of course, if Hara can race at our nats....and the japan nats, I don't see what the problem would be.

Later EddieO
Old 09-08-2004, 08:03 PM

Originally posted by ChadK
This tread was about off-road regionals untill this BS started! At nats other masters drivers ran in the brushless class ( Ron & Jacko) but no one brings this up because they did not win,

As far as regionals masters class goes the past 4 or 5 regionals have allowed drivers to run in both stock and geezer or else there would not be enough to run masters.
1. until this post i wasn't aware that they ran brushless..... thats why i never mentioned it.

2. so when they allowed they stock guys to run masters. i will assume that all the masters and stock guys knew about it,

non of the masters at nats were made aware of the rule change, at least not any from up this way. and if you think track time doesn't matter why bother with practice.

3. i was aware of jim rose running 19t, but that was allowed. and EVERYONE knew about it.

like i posted somewhere else. the race is over, the fastest three guys finished where they should have, i just feel that not being ask or being informed of the rule change, that, one was put over on me/us.

sorry to mess up your thread. now wheres my tissue
Old 09-10-2004, 04:20 AM

Originally posted by ChadK
Basicly the class is suposed to be a fun class if you are that serious about racing run in a real class, at least stock
i take it from this sentence that in your mind stock isn't a real class. once again, some hot shoe telling people that if you don't run mod then you aren't really racing. us old farts are just as serious about racing as you younger guys. and masters is a fun class, when the rules are followed
Old 09-10-2004, 09:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

Exclamation OOPS

NEVER MIND
Old 09-10-2004, 09:25 AM
Tech Legend

Hey !
Da guy that runs mod, beats the guys that run stk.....

Hummmmm.....

Turtle
Old 09-10-2004, 11:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Mod?

And Visa-Versa
Old 09-14-2004, 12:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default SO.......

Now that the bickering and rule talk is over, can we get down to the race? Have yall been out to look at the track yet? The pictures are good, but I drove out there on sunday to check it out, the layout is great....looks like it will flow great. See you all out there on friday.

-Chris Woods
Old 09-14-2004, 02:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Dont jump the gun just yet. Have you seen the weather forcast? The race will most likely be moved to Hometown's indoor track to keep it on schedule. Do the sun dance!!!!
Old 09-14-2004, 02:44 PM
RMG
Tech Adept

Originally posted by RCBLUE
Dont jump the gun just yet. Have you seen the weather forcast? The race will most likely be moved to Hometown's indoor track to keep it on schedule. Do the sun dance!!!!
After all the work you and I put into helping building the track It's gonna be a cryin' shame if you guys can't race on it
Old 09-14-2004, 03:52 PM
Tech Adept

You guys can run the dirt oval electric regionals!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.