Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ROSE CITY SCALE RACERS 2011

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by dpatterson26
Have you seen a schedule for the dragstrip yet?

Let me know.

thanks.
no not yet i haven't will let you know soon.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default potentially naive question from a rose city noob

Hey racers! East coast lurker here, very excited to be moving to Portland this coming summer. My wife and I have been researching this move for years, but now that it's certain I've been compiling together videos and online resources to share with some of the friends and family who are curious (or think we're slightly crazy) regarding our decision.

This morning I came across this video online...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxvaiyeYAss

...and I instantly wanted to know more about it! What year was it shot? Who put it together? Have any other similar videos been put together by Rose City racers in more recent years? I would love to find out. This thread seemed like an apt "official" place to ask around, so here I am, but if there's someplace else this question belongs please feel free to redirect me.

Thanks very much for any further information you can provide.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

WOW! LOL Cool video. 6.24 in check it out! He has no gray hair!
Old 01-09-2011, 05:59 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by khyron
Hey racers! East coast lurker here, very excited to be moving to Portland this coming summer. My wife and I have been researching this move for years, but now that it's certain I've been compiling together videos and online resources to share with some of the friends and family who are curious (or think we're slightly crazy) regarding our decision.

This morning I came across this video online...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxvaiyeYAss

...and I instantly wanted to know more about it! What year was it shot? Who put it together? Have any other similar videos been put together by Rose City racers in more recent years? I would love to find out. This thread seemed like an apt "official" place to ask around, so here I am, but if there's someplace else this question belongs please feel free to redirect me.

Thanks very much for any further information you can provide.
Rose City Scale Racers will have a racing program this Summer. We will race in a (yet to be determined) parking lot and Timezone Raceway. Timezone Raceway
Normally have 1/8th and 1/10th nitro, electric sedan and WGT classes.

Check out the Timezone II facility where the ROAR carpet nationals will be held March 24th -27th.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:32 PM
Tech Elite

DAMM DAMM DAMM DAMM DAMM DAMM

Just picked up a bloody 1/8th scale !!

Jacko
Old 01-28-2011, 06:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Victor Vector
DAMM DAMM DAMM DAMM DAMM DAMM

Just picked up a bloody 1/8th scale !!

Jacko
WOOOHOOOOOOO!
Old 01-28-2011, 09:56 PM
Tech Regular

Let me second that.

WOOOHOOOOOOO!
Old 01-29-2011, 09:59 AM
Tech Regular

nice Jacko, lets see if you can do your famous "who has faat lap?" JACKO

Cool deal our 8th scale program is growing good it should be another steller year for out door, hope the weather works with us.

Rick
Old 02-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default I AM OUT

ok boys just thought i would drop a line and let you know that i will not be the rd for rose city this year. i am out of the on-road game and dont think i will be back. mike call me and we can set up a pick up of the clubs equipment. thanks for the good times.

Last edited by wfo97; 02-01-2011 at 10:50 PM. Reason: bad form
Old 02-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wfo97
ok boys just thought i would drop a line and let you know that i will not be the rd for rose city this year. i am out of the on-road game and dont think i will be back. you can thank you jason and greg for this. mike call me and we can set up a pick up of the clubs equipment. thanks for the good times.
Chris, I hope things get worked out, you always did a great job!
Old 02-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Tech Addict

Talking Dueche Bags

OK.... i removed the post for respect for the other members.....no one requested it... it just was the right thing to do. And I'm and rational and Safe now
Jason...ok, in the post above, it says; you have been out of work for 2 years...right?... Right!..2 years . IF you cant afford to race (which we all understand)..WHAT the F@#k do you care what weekends the races are held!... for 2 years...
See my point.... Does anyone see my point.. am I crazy?
I am sorry I called you a walking abortion....kind of

Last edited by Clete Landefeld; 02-01-2011 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Inappropriate Bashing of Morons
Old 02-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Clete Landefeld
Well isn’t that great.. Jason, Greg... you both are like walking abortions, all fucked up... I am so over this shit. Ever since I became a member the club has tried to appease you, with little to no success. You bitch over Meeting dates, race dates, and yet I never see you at ANY of the races. I have shot wades of cum with more brains than you two have! Why would take such efforts to dismantle a great club? Chris, you bitch, You were a great asset to have at the races, sorry it ended this way.
Since this post will end my Rose City relationship, sorry Mike and distinguished members. I will see you gents at TimeZone when it opens. You all have been great to race with and I cant wait to see all of you at TZ. If there is somebody that wants to get into nitro sedan, please PM me. I think it's time for a 1/8 Scale
clet what are you talking about i have done nothing but try and help the club meetings are esental to a sucesful club.having races on big weekends is never a good idea as all i really said. the reason i haven't been around is i have been out of work for over 2 years and so the r/c thing gets cut first.when the race day falls on a day that i have my kids i'm going to spend time with them over racing sorry. any one i have offended i'm sorry. gregs actions and thoughts totally sepprate from mine.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

Since this post will end my Rose City relationship,

NO IT WON'T !!
Old 02-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Gonna miss ya Chris!!!!

Last edited by dpatterson26; 02-01-2011 at 10:17 PM. Reason: mis speelings
Old 02-01-2011, 09:50 PM
Tech Master

Location: Oreganastan Pacific Wonderland home to Indoor Farming

thought it was fun then got seerious.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.