R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Northwest Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/northwest-racers-50/)
-   -   2009-2010 carpet oval, Mount Vernon, WA (https://www.rctech.net/forum/northwest-racers/320912-2009-2010-carpet-oval-mount-vernon-wa.html)

wackyhobby 11-16-2009 05:17 PM

Here is a race from last Saturday. I am going to post all of the raw footage at my website iheartheli.com when they have all rendered down from high def to a more reasonable size.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Lester24 11-17-2009 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by wackyhobby (Post 6607925)
Here is a race from last Saturday. I am going to post all of the raw footage at my website iheartheli.com when they have all rendered down from high def to a more reasonable size.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Hey Wacky!! :nod:Thanks for all the posting of video that your doing, its great promotion for the track. We have some really competitive oval races up there and a great bunch of people.

Lester O'Dell
www.LesODell.com
sponsored by....
RC4Less
Team Power Push
Tanager Pacific
Web Designer of
www.NORARCOVAL.com &
www.SkagitRiverRaceway.com
Track announcer for....
N.O.R.A.'s Carpet Oval in Mt Vernon, Wa &
Skagit River Raceways Dirt Oval in Burlington, Wa
N.O.R.A.'s Saturday Roadcourse

wackyhobby 11-19-2009 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Lester24 (Post 6611885)
Hey Wacky!! :nod:Thanks for all the posting of video that your doing, its great promotion for the track. We have some really competitive oval races up there and a great bunch of people.

No prob Lester, it is a bunch of fun learning about the cars.

I was able to batch send some video to vimeo, but the forum will not let me post a link to it until I have more posts. So maybe I should post a lot! LOL. You can copy "vimeo.com/album/146372" into the address bar, that works.

It takes about 1.5 hours for them each to upload! I have about 20 from last week but vimeo basic would only let me upload about 4 without upgrading my account which costs $59/yr. So there is only 4 vids up there.

I'll try using my WackyHobby youtube channel next. Most of my stuff is at either my website "iheartheli.com" or my other youtube channel "youtube.com/hbk2flyer".

Lookin forward to some more racin action tomorrow night!

stevet 11-19-2009 08:34 PM

new to thread

hey guys i race at trcr most of the time but used to lm gas in cali i live in chehalis and would like to make a few oval races this year is there someone i can contact about classes and types of cars i would like to put something together that would be good for carpet and dirt in the summer my name is steve i can be reached in the eve. at 360-269-4169 thanks for your help:weird: or doy u run carpet all year

Wes Briscoe 11-19-2009 09:25 PM

Steve,

Visit norarcoval.com for classes, race details, schedule, etc. It will have everything you need to figure out which class you want to run and what car to build.

These guys run carpet during the winter only, dirt oval during the summer. The dirt oval is a lot of fun, 2WD transmission late model, Losi Slider Spec both seem to be the biggest classes on the dirt. I'd suggest trying either, its fun.

Skruger 11-27-2009 11:02 AM

Time again for some good close racing and Turkey Sandwichs :nod:

wackyhobby 12-07-2009 03:51 PM

Here is a link to an RC Car simulator/game I am working on.

IHH RC Car Sim

Oh yea, you better download the google chrome browser if you want to play with it.

It started out as a helicopter flight sim so there are still some remnants like turn blades on, gravity etc.

Needs wheels, I know!

Wanna try the helicopter sim?

IHH Heli Sim

mountmadness 12-09-2009 07:22 PM

i just lost my stepdad today i am going to be there on Friday i might not be my self but I'm going to have fun i got a new motor and speed control

Pat 61 12-09-2009 09:12 PM

Sorry for your loss

Larry, sorry to hear that. Keep your chin up as this too will pass, with time.
Hope to see you Friday
Regards

Patrick

wackyhobby 12-12-2009 01:46 AM

Thanks to all who have helped and been really nice to my rookie self. I had a great time driving 1/12 scale pan tonight. And my prayers are with you Larry, Losing someone close is really hard.

Here's a vid of 1/12 scale sportsman pan from a couple of weeks ago filmed from the drivers stand.

+ YouTube Video

pumbaapig5 12-12-2009 03:27 PM

Larry
Sorry to hear about your loss.
I know what you are feeling and alls I can say is
It does get easier but not better..
I know that doesn't make much sense but it will.
He will always be your angel..
Mike.