Search
Like Tree4Likes

Daves R/C Tracks Hubbard,OR

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 08:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tomdav
I told her we should go have a picnic out at Dave's place and she's going for it.
Did you get your batts Andy?
Andy's batts anyway you look at him !!

Mmmmmmm Slash time maybe. Anyone running Slash down Dave's way?

Jacko
Old 04-22-2009, 12:35 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Victor Vector

Jacko
There was a good turnout of Slash racers last weekend.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:53 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Victor Vector

Jacko
We had ten slashes running - results posted in this thread and you now can go to davesrctracks.net to the news page and the results are listed there.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:28 PM
GX2
Tech Initiate

Default SLASH RULES?

Originally Posted by dirteater
We had ten slashes running - results posted in this thread and you now can go to davesrctracks.net to the news page and the results are listed there.
GREAT TIME! Outstanding job to all who made this happen. and THANK YOU!

With the Slash class growing, I am sure many are lookoing for some standard rules to help keep it fun. there are many ways to look at the slash, Box Stock, ROAR style rules with 17.5 and so on.

I think Stock should include the Proline tires, servo change, body change ect.. but must keep the XL-5 SC and Titan Motor. The ROAR rules may work for Stock just change the speed controller to stock XL-5 and Titan Motor.

I also like the ROAR rules with the 17.5 motor.

I talked with Dave today and he also feels it should be up to the people racing the Slash to decide on a direction of the rules, and should be done fairly soon.

So to all B.A.R.C members that plans on running Slash this summer please start giving your input so we can, as a group, get the rules heading in the right direction as soon as possable.

Thank You
Old 04-23-2009, 10:16 AM
Tech Addict

Hey guys. Saturday morning at my coffee shop our state representative is having a function for his constituents. I was thinking it would be a great time to push that bill regarding the tracks on farm land. If you could bring me some info Friday night at Amain I will be glad to speak with him about it.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

Tracks look good. Did some track repair today. Moisture just right to pack. Sounds like we are having a snake race when we are done Saturday. That should be fun. Hope the weather holds, could be cold but some of us are use to that. Here is the new web site again. davesrctracks.net
Annette and I might not make it Friday. Have fun. Tom I am building a Adam Drake 2.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 78 (100%+)
Default AD2

Oh man!! I will have one there for sale, really nice truck, has about a one gallon old TZ, throttle and steering servo's and a bunch of extra's .........as a matter of fact I will have a big box of FREE stuff as well as another box of REALLY REALLY CHEAP stuff.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by oldguyzrule
Oh man!! I will have one there for sale, really nice truck, has about a one gallon old TZ, throttle and steering servo's and a bunch of extra's .........as a matter of fact I will have a big box of FREE stuff as well as another box of REALLY REALLY CHEAP stuff.
You coming to race or just sell and give away stuff? I am thinking about running the 4-wheel but I still need a 3.0 reamer to loosen up the rear arms
Old 04-24-2009, 06:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by motomanpat
I still need a 3.0 reamer to loosen up the rear arms
Pat,
Just run it tight....It's a Kyosho she'll loosen up. just razzin ya a little.
Just use a 3mm drill bit and run it through by hand or REAL SLOW in a hand drill. Lots cheeper than a reamer. -Kevin
Old 04-24-2009, 06:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

Sounds like another huge 4wh mod class . lance
Old 04-24-2009, 07:26 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by motomanpat
You coming to race or just sell and give away stuff? I am thinking about running the 4-wheel but I still need a 3.0 reamer to loosen up the rear arms
I'm racin'!!! just have a ton of stuff that should go to someone that needs it.
M8, NIMH Packs, lathe, TON of brushed motors 27t- 8x1, xray roller, L3 parts.................STICKERS!! you're not racin' if you dont have stickers.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:00 AM
Tech Master

what were you guys running for truck tires?
Old 04-24-2009, 09:35 AM
Tech Master

I was wondering the same thing? Which tire did the racer's thought worked the best. I have not tested yet. I ran goosebumps but I want to try bow ties and snake eyes. We have new dirt in spots, might be different then last year when bow tie was the tire.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KR145
Pat,
Just run it tight....It's a Kyosho she'll loosen up. just razzin ya a little.
Just use a 3mm drill bit and run it through by hand or REAL SLOW in a hand drill. Lots cheeper than a reamer. -Kevin

Oh you funny,

I tried running it but it won't loosen up guess I need to try your method and hit a few things Now I just need to find a place to get a 3.0mm drill bit You going to come play in the dirt soon?

I'm racin'!!! just have a ton of stuff that should go to someone that needs it.
M8, NIMH Packs, lathe, TON of brushed motors 27t- 8x1, xray roller, L3 parts.................STICKERS!! you're not racin' if you dont have stickers.
I know your racing but I got to give ya some crap. I will come out and run 4-mod if I wake up in timewhich I should be able to do. Maybe I will come and bring some free flashlights that my work gave away along with the pink slipsI am lucky at this point though as I still have my job. Come to think of it Maybe I should give some stuff away. Anybody need any B2 parts,pieces and misc?
Old 04-24-2009, 12:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Here ya go. I'd stock up on these.

Just kidding. A small pin tire like hole shots seemed best. Track was smooth hard pack with a little dust.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.