Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2009 Cabin Fever Indoor supercross R/C Pro RD 1 NW Febuary 7-8 Lewiston ID

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 06:13 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Cyberfish
Right Hal, but there are actually 3 in this case...Intermediate, Expert AND Pro. Last season in the RC Pro Races, Expert was the highest class, and intermediate was the "novice" class...so have they added another level, or should there really only be 2? If only 2, then which ones should we use to sign up, Intermediate and Expert, or ????
Pro must qualify to run Pro we will be working up a list of qualified people. Any level sponsorhip.
Expert anybody with any amount of sponsorship. Class will be renamed Open Buggy.
Intermediate No motor or chassis sponsor allowed.

In Intermediate if someone runs qualifying times equal to an A Main qualifier in Open they will be bumped to Open.
Because there may be someone missed in Open that should possibly be in Pro if they blow away the expert class during qualifying they will be moved to Pro.

Does that make sense? Not just anyone can signup in Pro if they try to they will be moved to Open just like we did at the Finals.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hmmm...
Old 12-01-2008, 08:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Mr. Dude sir,

It appears that the same thing is happening this year as did last year. There is only mention of your race, the first race in the Northwest Division, no mention of where the 2 other races in the division are going to be. Last year we came and raced your race, only to find out that the next race was going to be in Canada. A lot of people were pissed to find that out after signing up and racing your race. It would be a bit misleading if these races are kept top secret again.

Please encourage Carlton to finish the NW division schedule SOONer rather than later.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Roy is totally correct on that one.
Dude, it's time to go solo!
Old 12-02-2008, 08:58 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RD Racing
Mr. Dude sir,

It appears that the same thing is happening this year as did last year. There is only mention of your race, the first race in the Northwest Division, no mention of where the 2 other races in the division are going to be. Last year we came and raced your race, only to find out that the next race was going to be in Canada. A lot of people were pissed to find that out after signing up and racing your race. It would be a bit misleading if these races are kept top secret again.

Please encourage Carlton to finish the NW division schedule SOONer rather than later.
Originally Posted by Devilmanak
Roy is totally correct on that one.
Dude, it's time to go solo!
You two are killing me Roy where is that dead horse Pic I need it, REALLY! on this thread!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2008, 08:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Insert 2 pennies:

I don't really care where the other 2 races are: I'm going to this race because I want to have fun at THIS race. If the other 2 races are close, I'll definitely consider going, but if they're in Timbuktu BFE, there's plenty of other good races this season I can go to.

Not going to miss the Cabin Fever race. Can I sign up for upper-middle-lower-left corner South East quadrant Kinda-Sorta-Fast sponsored by my HELOC loan gas truck class so I can get a first place trophy? I didn't see it on the flyer....
Old 12-02-2008, 09:01 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by DP-buggyboy
Insert 2 pennies:

I don't really care where the other 2 races are: I'm going to this race because I want to have fun at THIS race. If the other 2 races are close, I'll definitely consider going, but if they're in Timbuktu BFE, there's plenty of other good races this season I can go to.

Not going to miss the Cabin Fever race. Can I sign up for upper-middle-lower-left corner South East quadrant Kinda-Sorta-Fast sponsored by my HELOC loan gas truck class so I can get a first place trophy? I didn't see it on the flyer....
Now that's some positive attitude!!!FUN FUN FUN that's what's this race is about!
Old 12-02-2008, 09:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Cheers...to the only person that doesnt care...Damon.
Attached Thumbnails 2009 Cabin Fever Indoor supercross R/C Pro RD 1 NW Febuary 7-8 Lewiston ID-deadhorsebeer.jpg  
Old 12-02-2008, 09:23 AM
Tech Master

what is up with the mr.dude

ninja
Old 12-02-2008, 09:26 AM
Tech Regular

Roy, i thought you retired...?

or is that just from racing?
Old 12-02-2008, 09:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JeremyS
Roy, i thought you retired...?

or is that just from racing?

Jeremy...

every fast guy retires at least three times...

oh and Ninja... it says "Mr Dude SIR"
Old 12-02-2008, 10:16 AM
Tech Master

same thing i call him mr dude sir the first
there is a mr dude JR the second

as well no sir as of today

ninja
Old 12-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RCCCL
You two are killing me Roy where is that dead horse Pic I need it, REALLY! on this thread!!!!!!
ROFL. Dude, you are fun to mess with. But you DO know that we are right, whether you can publicly admit it or not. When it is called "Dude's Subzero Cabin Winter It Was So Cold I Came Down With A Fever RC Fest with No RCPro Affiliation Race" I will be there.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:37 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Devilmanak
ROFL. Dude, you are fun to mess with. But you DO know that we are right, whether you can publicly admit it or not. When it is called "Dude's Subzero Cabin Winter It Was So Cold I Came Down With A Fever RC Fest with No RCPro Affiliation Race" I will be there.
i threw up Saturday night i was so sick. it was cold fer sure!
Old 12-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Tech Addict

I broke in my new heat gun by hanging it from my popup and leaving it on "high", lol. It was so noisy I couldn't hear it when it was on, I almost melted the popup, some clothes......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.