R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Northwest Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/northwest-racers-50/)
-   -   NW Indoor Championship Race #2 at Peel-It Raceway Nov 17-19th (https://www.rctech.net/forum/northwest-racers/134549-nw-indoor-championship-race-2-peel-raceway-nov-17-19th.html)

mechmikee 10-26-2006 05:04 PM

NW Indoor Championship Race #2 at Peel-It Raceway Nov 17-19th

1 Attachment(s)
Here it is . . long awaited for race flier...

Race #2 of the NW Indoor Championship Series.

Entry deadline is Nov. 11th, $10 late fee after that applies.(per driver, not per class)

You can also sign-up online at www.wheretoracerc.com

I'll add the direct link when I set it up...

See ya then !

10/27 Race flier has been updated with "Stock Foam" touring class added

Anthony.L 10-26-2006 05:12 PM

Where is the stock foam class? That was supposed to be a series points class this year, unless I understood wrong.

mechmikee 10-26-2006 05:22 PM

Here's the link to sign-up online . . .

http://www.wheretoracerc.com/beta/WE...entID=162&form

mechmikee 10-26-2006 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Anthony.L
Where is the stock foam class? That was supposed to be a series points class this year, unless I understood wrong.

Check the NWIC website for more info...

brandonw 10-26-2006 05:29 PM

Stock foam is listed as a points class on the nwic web page. also, the nwic web page states that the spec tire is the premount sorex 28's instead of the takeoff cs27's. did this also change whith out notice, or is the web page out of date?

Desolas 10-26-2006 06:45 PM

Stock foam is listed as a points class on the nwic web page. also, the nwic web page states that the spec tire is the premount sorex 28's instead of the takeoff cs27's. did this also change whith out notice, or is the web page out of date?
Darren posted in the main thread for the NWIC race that this changed around Aug 28. It was also posted on the website that it had changed. The website is correct. Sorex 28R are the rubber tire, not that anyone teched that at Slugfest.

From the website...

Originally Posted by NWIC2006.COM
Posted: August 28, 2006.

Important updated regarding rubber tire racing! The tire choice has changed to the Sorex 28R for all rubber racing, the CS-27 is no longer the spec tire of choice.

The official website for the 2006/2007 NWIC is nwic2006.com for those out of the loop.

Official NWIC Classes:
· Stock Rubber Sedan
· Stock Foam Sedan
· 19T Foam Sedan
· Modified Foam Sedan
· 12th Scale 19T

I don't think any are missed on the website, I am not the mouthpiece of the NWIC so let me know if this is wrong..Just quoting the website.

Anthony.L 10-26-2006 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by mechmikee
Check the NWIC website for more info...

Yes Mike I did check the NWIC website and hence my question on where is the stock foam class?

"Official NWIC Classes:
· Stock Rubber Sedan
· Stock Foam Sedan
· 19T Foam Sedan
· Modified Foam Sedan
· 12th Scale 19T"

Desolas 10-26-2006 06:49 PM

Yeah Mike, where's the stock foam class?

...they always get the typos..bastards.

Darren Shank 10-26-2006 08:33 PM

We need to get that stock foam class added as its a NWIC points class.

Ride height for foam touring is 4mm and 3mm for 12 scale. We will be following ROAR and NWIC rules as posted on the web site.

Stock rubber is on the sorex 28 speedmind premounted tire and insert.

Give Mike a break hes an offroad guy. I'm sure he will get it updated.

Can't wait to get on that new carpet.

Any idea when it will be down.

EddieO 10-26-2006 08:43 PM

Actually its my fault, as I just told him to basically use the slugfest entry form as a template....we will update it by tomorrow....sorry for the confusion....

I must ask though, why was it not run at the slugfest if its listed as a series class...

Later EddieO

peter_robinson 10-26-2006 08:48 PM

it was run dummy, if you had stopped by instead of playing magic wizard cards... you would know LOL!

the thread title should probably say peel-it too.

C_O_jones 10-26-2006 08:54 PM

The flyer says all manu. types of traction compounds.
Is Paragon Ground Efects OK to use?
It might just be a typo oops.

Looking forward to the race.
Fred

KJ1979 10-26-2006 09:08 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh :flaming:

peter_robinson 10-26-2006 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by C_O_jones
The flyer says all manu. types of traction compounds.
Is Paragon Ground Efects OK to use?
It might just be a typo oops.

Looking forward to the race.
Fred

yep, paragon all the way! i cant wait!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

KJ1979 10-26-2006 09:12 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggg gggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :flaming: