Community
Wiki Posts
Search

C-n-C's Raceway outdoor track--SW Wash.

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 01:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hows that STR coming Stav man? That thing is gonna be dialed. I have a cool setup from Aron Waldron for it thats supposed to be dialed.

My STR didnt come today so I'm pissed. Not gonna make it up to Wenatchee with me for this weeekend. Oh well I will kick some ass in MT and hopefully 1/10th.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:45 PM
Tech Champion

Have the rear end together. Gunna do some Race day preps to the track tonight and then continue building it. Let me know the setup you have , am currios what his set up is

Hey I sent ya an e-mail on The OS motors, check it and get back to me

See ya
Old 04-21-2006, 03:39 AM
Tech Regular

Cool Great Place to Play

I have been at the track to bash the last two Tuesdays. If you haven't been there you need too. The guys are great and track it big and fast. I was still behind riverrevo, but he knew I was near him.

This will be a great place to practice and race all summer.

Weather permitting I will be out again this Tuesday and hopefully Thursday.

See you's guys at the track.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:43 AM
Tech Regular

Default Saturday Racing

Race tommorow.Come one...come all (those who aren't going up to wetsnatchy) It will be a good time.They are now racing on saturdays Added some pit tables last night,and a little track luvin'.Track is getting better by the week so if you haven't been there come check it out.Stavman's track is funtimes.1/10th truck,1/8 buggy,MT's,and truggy class.
Old 04-21-2006, 04:35 PM
Tech Adept

Are you guys open for pratice on sunday, and if so what is the time frame? Thanks 008
Old 04-21-2006, 07:57 PM
Tech Regular

Default Sunday Bash Days

There will be people there on Sunday.They changed Saturday to race days and Teusday's,Thursdays,and Sundays to Bash/practice days.Sundays useally people start showing up around noon and run all day.008 -come race tommorow and bring your red frog crowd.$10 a class,$5 for the second class on race days and $5 bash day fees.CHEAP FUN. Check out their web page for more info.Usually always someone talking when they are going to be down there running.
Old 04-22-2006, 07:08 AM
Tech Adept

I would be there today, but I didnt save my racing for the track, so I have to go to traffic saftey awareness to remove a ticket from my record It even ruined my plans for wetsnachy I cant beleive that I have to sit in a classroom from 8:45 in the morning until 4:00 in the afternoon. That is SOOO LAME. I will be out there tomorrrow with dwaine from Island Hobbies for pratice if all goes as planned.
Old 04-23-2006, 11:17 PM
Tech Master

Default saturdays races

i thing they went well nice track and for the first race it will just get better

many thanks to chris and his wife they have great track and hobbie shop it getting better with very good prices i mean cheap see you all next saturday mike kardoc
Old 04-26-2006, 11:16 AM
Tech Initiate

Was a great day yesterday. Just four peeps at the track. Made it good to retune cars and just get some laps in without a crowd. Just keeps getting better.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:07 PM
Tech Adept

DIRT IS COMING!! DIRT IS COMING!!!!

We found a sweet dirt source that we are going to scope out this evening. If everything looks good we will have fresh dirt delivered to the track in the middle of next week. How much dirt you ask? ALOT of dirt. A metric fuckload to be exact. Enough to cover the entire track in over a foot of dirt..and a little more.

So we are going to have the pimpen'est track around. Elevation changes, bowls, cross overs, huge berms, name it.

If you haven't checked out our current layout come on out to race this satruday because next weekend..that track be gone gone gone.

Can you tell I'm excited?
Old 04-27-2006, 04:28 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

what time does the racing sart this Saturday?
Old 04-27-2006, 04:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default new track

so is it going to look like this?
http://www.carolinasrc.com/pictures/...rack%20003.htm

or this

http://www.neobuggy.net/images/News/gaschampslay.jpg
Old 04-27-2006, 05:14 PM
Tech Adept

More like the first one, but not so spaced out, little closer between tracks. Like the look of it though. Racing usually starts around 12:00 or so.

See you out there!
Old 04-28-2006, 06:14 AM
Tech Champion

I cant wait to get it goin, will be a lot of work but should be a sweet track.
We have a natural gully we will ,again, incorporate into the track to increase our length and technical aspects as well. Brian has plans for a couple over/unders, elevation changes, nice burms etc.
I sure hope we dont have ta move the stand again, just got the black box set up and dont wanna do it again

Its gunna be killer

Chris
Old 04-28-2006, 09:28 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I am coming out tomorrow with ST-R in tow for its maiden voyage(by me at least). Chris did you get yours together? I cant wait. I may not be able to show up till 1 or so so you guys should start racing after that or do 3 rnds of quals so I can get at least 2 quals in. Doesnt really matter though I just want to burn some fuel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.