Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Port Jervis NY Onroad Raceway hosted by RC World Hobbies >

Port Jervis NY Onroad Raceway hosted by RC World Hobbies

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Port Jervis NY Onroad Raceway hosted by RC World Hobbies

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2014, 06:05 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 358 (100%+)

Want to thank Jose Almonte for getting my Serpent set up right, I know it's only going to get better. You were busy helping everyone. True asset to GT racing.

To the fun group pitting with you guys on Sunday was nothing but fun and laughter.

I know it's been said many times, but every time I see Alex I know it's going to be a good day.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:09 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)
Thumbs up 2014 Serpent Challenge!!.....

Thanks for the kind words guys!!...... It was simply a great weekend of racing....With over 65 entries.... 3 rounds of qualifying on Sat. plus one in the morning on Sunday and starting the Mains at noon and done by 4:30pm..... Couldn't ask for a better race program.... Congrats to all the winners!.... Plus I gotta say, the last qualifier I really saw everyone step up there game... The traction was awesome all weekend long... You must of all got some rest the night before..... It really showed..... Great stuff guys!!

....Make plans to attend the NYS Champs in 2 weeks!!...... The last weekend of the month..... Should be a blast..... Oh.... and Vex Vega, thank you so much for the custom made shirt...... Very nice!!..... I was touched by your kindness!!..... All the best with your new buisness......

....Until the next Big Race......Thank you John and Jamie and the whole entire PJ family for allowing me to run the program the way I know how. Desoto Racing for helping us put this show on and the great prizes and to you, the racers, for your continued support and friendship..... Be well everyone!.... Have a great start to the week!!

Last edited by Kwikvdub; 07-15-2014 at 10:39 AM.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Serpent challenge

Had possibly the worst race weekend ever but had a great time at this event
Thanks to john Fernandez for all his efforts in keeping this track alive

Thanks to everyone who attended. And the guys that didn't make it ... You missed a good one

Extra special thanks to Desoto racing .. Joaquin , Paolo, for sponsoring race and traveling to our home track as well as Ashton Bronson coming from Florida
And ofcourse Andy Liu coming from Indiana

Congrats to all the winners and tq's

Thanks to the best announcer Alex Valdez...

Thanks to Paulie bee for the track prep and laughs in the pits

See everyone at the state race
Old 07-14-2014, 02:05 PM
Tech Champion

Last edited by jmoneym; 07-14-2014 at 02:18 PM.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:28 PM
Tech Addict

Congratulations to all the top qualifiers and winners . This weekend was hard and fun at the same time , . Shout out to Pressure and Juan A for the pit work . The reality is there will only be room for one pit man at the next race, someone is getting FIRED . I'll let the racers decide who should stay .
Old 07-15-2014, 03:46 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by walo
Congratulations to all the top qualifiers and winners . This weekend was hard and fun at the same time , . Shout out to Pressure and Juan A for the pit work . The reality is there will only be room for one pit man at the next race, someone is getting FIRED . I'll let the racers decide who should stay .
I say neither, you need someone deaf so they can't hear you yelling.
Old 07-15-2014, 04:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

what a great weekend had such a great time.

john great work my man thanks for keeping racing alive. paulie b, big phil for prepping the track what can we say!!! thanks.

big alex v man without u its just not racing u are the one that runs the show and what a show it is thanks!!

to my pit man junior great work.!! (and big phil helping in the main)

great to see the serpent team coming up from florida thanks guys..

and to my team mate and brother big phil forget racing its all about the fun and what fun we always have, sorry u had a lot of issues but think about next time and sitting in the river again!!!!
Old 07-15-2014, 04:40 AM
Tech Champion

Can someone walk PJ crew thru on posting race results.
Old 07-15-2014, 07:16 AM
Tech Champion

Anybody shoot any video was some really close battles. Touring competition is really heavy A-B talking seconds.
Old 07-15-2014, 07:32 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ralphierace13
what a great weekend had such a great time.

john great work my man thanks for keeping racing alive. paulie b, big phil for prepping the track what can we say!!! thanks.

big alex v man without u its just not racing u are the one that runs the show and what a show it is thanks!!

to my pit man junior great work.!! (and big phil helping in the main)

great to see the serpent team coming up from florida thanks guys..

and to my team mate and brother big phil forget racing its all about the fun and what fun we always have, sorry u had a lot of issues but think about next time and sitting in the river again!!!!
River ? What happened between you an Phil at river should stay at the river , ., . The racing public does not need to know ( Broke Back Mountain of Port Jervis) .
Old 07-15-2014, 07:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by walo
River ? What happened between you an Phil at river should stay at the river , ., . The racing public does not need to know ( Broke Back Mountain of Port Jervis) .
Actually. Friday and Saturday we went down the path to the water and there's a spot to park and walk right in. You need sandals cause there are rocks but the fresh water was super refreshing after those hot days That will be in my routine ever race event.
Old 07-15-2014, 07:54 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)
Exclamation 2014 Serpent Challenge results......

Originally Posted by jmoneym
Can someone walk PJ crew thru on posting race results.
I left it on Jamie's computer. It's on his desktop..... I'll try to call him today....
Old 07-15-2014, 09:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kwikvdub
I left it on Jamie's computer. It's on his desktop..... I'll try to call him today....
Old 07-15-2014, 09:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I am ready to quit racing everywhere else and save my money to just race @ Port Jervis
Old 07-15-2014, 09:38 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by gearhead_22
I am ready to quit racing everywhere else and save my money to just race @ Port Jervis
Please do, I'm starting 1/8 I know I'll be taking your spot.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.