Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Island Raceway & Hobby (IRH), Lindenhurst, NY - Indoor Off-Road Track in Long Island >

Island Raceway & Hobby (IRH), Lindenhurst, NY - Indoor Off-Road Track in Long Island

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree29Likes

Island Raceway & Hobby (IRH), Lindenhurst, NY - Indoor Off-Road Track in Long Island

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2014, 03:18 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I used the original DS and the Black Label. The Black Label was faster for me.
Old 04-20-2014, 03:52 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wheelie master
It's funny bc were the only track trying to get away from traction. Ass backwards.
well i can tell that this is a very negative comment. this thread doesn't need anymore of that.

should of came down for some racing on friday. it was good. you can actually tune the car and not rely on the tire for traction.

i tried four different types of tires from golds, mc, and aka clay. they all work..driver preference.

as far as how fast it is..i heard that anthony had a very fast lap when the layout was a swamp. idk if he did 18 laps but on the first full night of racing i did a 17-5:13...i don't think the track is that off on treads!!!..ooo yea i can run the same tires next week
Old 04-20-2014, 05:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by turbo toic
well i can tell that this is a very negative comment. this thread doesn't need anymore of that.

should of came down for some racing on friday. it was good. you can actually tune the car and not rely on the tire for traction.

i tried four different types of tires from golds, mc, and aka clay. they all work..driver preference.

as far as how fast it is..i heard that anthony had a very fast lap when the layout was a swamp. idk if he did 18 laps but on the first full night of racing i did a 17-5:13...i don't think the track is that off on treads!!!..ooo yea i can run the same tires next week
What car where you running B5M Centro B5rear motor
Old 04-20-2014, 05:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Francis ran the mid (and was faster), i ran rear motor, both seem to work fine at this time.
Old 04-20-2014, 05:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

I never ran on the new layout..been busy with the man size cars...time to step up to the 450 class son!!

Quote ..ofir...i neva c a big muscle guy play with litle baby cars!
Old 04-20-2014, 05:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Well I for 1 like it no matter what it was nice to see faces I havent seen in months back and the fact that if u do somthing to the car I saw a reaction to it in the surface I started with a pushy car but by the end of the night I was starting to get it a lil more and I got it I belive but all in all very fun no matter what now is it tuesday yet
Old 04-20-2014, 05:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Anthony Mazzara
I never ran on the new layout..been busy with the man size cars...time to step up to the 450 class son!!

Quote ..ofir...i neva c a big muscle guy play with litle baby cars!
thats what i thought but 2 ppl said different but i do have a 450 class ready and i tested it and it was fun on the test track hehe

tell ofir he better get his stuff together cuz im coming for him..lmao
Old 04-20-2014, 07:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

thats what i thought but 2 ppl said different but i do have a 450 class ready and i tested it and it was fun on the test track hehe

tell ofir he better get his stuff together cuz im coming for him..lmao
Lol ...he just said nope u in 80cc rn with lil boys n girls....ebuggy is only 250 class...and u already bowed out gracefully of 450!

Braaaaaaaap!! Nitro son! We're boys become men and there no crying about track conditions!
Old 04-20-2014, 07:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by mizzle
What tire traction compound working I remember trinity zip free working good on dry track.
Haven't ran yet but typically the best on indoor tracks that aren't keep wet you run motor spray or liquid wrench..I would start with those!
Old 04-20-2014, 07:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Anthony Mazzara
Lol ...he just said nope u in 80cc rn with lil boys n girls....ebuggy is only 250 class...and u already bowed out gracefully of 450!

Braaaaaaaap!! Nitro son! We're boys become men and there no crying about track conditions!
Hahaha amen. Like I told slayer before all women use batteries in their toys. Suck it
Old 04-21-2014, 06:33 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Tuesday can't come soon enough ... hey Don are there tires in Stock ? Going to need a few sets please
Old 04-21-2014, 06:51 AM
Tech Master

Hahaha amen. Like I told slayer before all women use batteries in their toys. Suck it
Ut oh.... Better take that receiver pack out of the Braaap Mobile, people might get the wrong impression ;-).

Dammit.... Is it Friday yet!?
Old 04-21-2014, 06:55 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PastaBoyNY
Ut oh.... Better take that receiver pack out of the Braaap Mobile, people might get the wrong impression!
Lol
Old 04-21-2014, 07:05 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

That's weird because my women does not ever require batteries ... maybe your doing something wrong playing with your nitro fumes might have " affected " you lol
Old 04-21-2014, 08:06 AM
Tech Master

Trust me son. They throw out their toys after I've gotten done w them. But that's not appropriate for this type of forum. Like I said before nitro makes everything better. Some people just don't have the fortitude to fight thru the problems. That's all. Face a little adversity and tails are tucked and bags are packed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.