Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Island Raceway & Hobby (IRH), Lindenhurst, NY - Indoor Off-Road Track in Long Island >

Island Raceway & Hobby (IRH), Lindenhurst, NY - Indoor Off-Road Track in Long Island

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree29Likes

Island Raceway & Hobby (IRH), Lindenhurst, NY - Indoor Off-Road Track in Long Island

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 08:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by b4nick
umm.....well we all get irritated at times....buttttttt why sell your car cause of a bad race? especially if it wasnt your fault? lol unless your getting an associated ....if someone hacked you out just speak to them....not saying im the clamest person...but like hey be a little personable...hahahaha put it this way...im 95% sure i get the most abuse at the track...but hey we r all cool in the end lol...no need to take it personally...lol and even if it wasnt someone u know or not as good...rather then rage at them try and talk to them and give em pointers as the better driver....makes everything better and the place better as a track....everyone gotta learn somehow u know
Nice answer Nick. I can translate that a bit differently: IMPACT MODULATION= not always the best solution to problems, lol.

Sal
Old 05-18-2013, 08:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by b4nick
umm.....well we all get irritated at times....buttttttt why sell your car cause of a bad race? especially if it wasnt your fault? lol unless your getting an associated ....if someone hacked you out just speak to them....not saying im the clamest person...but like hey be a little personable...hahahaha put it this way...im 95% sure i get the most abuse at the track...but hey we r all cool in the end lol...no need to take it personally...lol and even if it wasnt someone u know or not as good...rather then rage at them try and talk to them and give em pointers as the better driver....makes everything better and the place better as a track....everyone gotta learn somehow u know
he broke when someone spun on straight and ran into them, then had a classic Tom meltdown threw his car not once but twice the same as hes done before didnt come out to marshall cause he was outside pouting, grew up
Old 05-18-2013, 09:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (92%+)

Me grow up? You don't even wanna go there, and if you do I have no problems speaking you in person about how I feel on who should grow up. No one called the straight and I'm not supposed to get upset but god forbid I don't call it then all hell breaks loose. As for skipping out on marshaling... You weren't 6 feet off the line and got hit with a 4x4 and get cursed at. And you didn't notice, but I got someone to take my spot to Marshall.
Old 05-18-2013, 09:20 PM
Tech Initiate

Easy Bill!! You didn't see a lot of thing s while you were calling the race. Tom didn't write anything about his frustrations on Friday. There is no need to put him down.If you want to put anyone down just watch the race closely and decide who is right and who is wrong people STOP CURSING!!!!
Old 05-18-2013, 10:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

Lol!! I miss the ambiance!!! See you guys soon!
Old 05-18-2013, 11:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Ozzoom
Easy Bill!! You didn't see a lot of thing s while you were calling the race. Tom didn't write anything about his frustrations on Friday. There is no need to put him down.If you want to put anyone down just watch the race closely and decide who is right and who is wrong people STOP CURSING!!!!
I agree with oz. Tom did not post one thing about Friday night. Other people did. All he did was post about selling a car. Nick's response was fine. As far as i knew, friday night was old news. Is it really necessary to open old wounds?!? This is the type of thing that creates problems and all of the stupid fighting that goes on on this thread...
Old 05-19-2013, 03:32 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Ozzoom
we re talking about 2 separate events one has nothing to do with the other the cursing event happened in a another race. and as for watch race more closely I was yelling about the car on the straight away as the people in the race
you werent out there so you wouldnt know .
Old 05-19-2013, 03:34 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by KZ, the groupie
I agree with oz. Tom did not post one thing about Friday night. Other people did. All he did was post about selling a car. Nick's response was fine. As far as i knew, friday night was old news. Is it really necessary to open old wounds?!? This is the type of thing that creates problems and all of the stupid fighting that goes on on this thread...
and throwing your car and storming outis a fine response too
Old 05-19-2013, 04:12 AM
Tech Master

Doesn't matter anymore. I feel like I'm being watched and scrutinized worse than our president. Seems like I'm getting singled out too. I've seen other meltdowns and people's tempers flare but funny how they're never called out... Oh well tis life! Until next race day my friends!
Old 05-19-2013, 06:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by carbons2k
Doesn't matter anymore. I feel like I'm being watched and scrutinized worse than our president. Seems like I'm getting singled out too. I've seen other meltdowns and people's tempers flare but funny how they're never called out... Oh well tis life! Until next race day my friends!
Hey Tom don't get frustrated. Keep at it. See you soon. 4wd. Next tues anyone ?
Old 05-19-2013, 06:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Been so busy with Business lately havent had the time to race, can't wait to get back out there, Phil I'm definitely down to run some 4wheel anytime, I'll be racing on tuesdays as well as sundays soon enough, gotta make up for lost time, see ya guys soon...............

Last edited by RB5SP; 05-19-2013 at 06:39 AM.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:45 AM
Tech Master

Thanks phill... 4wd? Don't you know stadium truck is the new hotness?!?!? Lol we had a whole class of 6 on friday
Old 05-19-2013, 08:08 AM
Tech Master

I just Love (censored) racing with my friends on a Friday night ;-)
Phil, nice to see you are coming back pal.
David...get yourself down on a Friday, it's nice seeing old friends!

Sal
Old 05-19-2013, 09:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

If any one is interested this comming weekend there is a trophy race at family's hobbys in Vineland no...there doing all 1/10 scale on Saturday and all 1/8 scale on Sunday...it is memorial day weekend so most peeps are of Monday to party...it's an outdoor track about 130x70 and there are only mod classes from what I understand. I'll try to post a flyer..almost any new tire works and this is the closest to west coast outdoor high traction you'll see here in the northeast.

Check out familyhobbysraceway.com if your interested or hit me up for info I was just there kyesterday RATTIN!
Old 05-19-2013, 09:47 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Anthony Mazzara
almost any new tire works and this is the closest to west coast outdoor high traction you'll see here in the northeast.
Andy pulling wheelies on the straight during staging yesterday with M3 holeshots

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.