Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Island Raceway & Hobby (IRH), Lindenhurst, NY - Indoor Off-Road Track in Long Island >

Island Raceway & Hobby (IRH), Lindenhurst, NY - Indoor Off-Road Track in Long Island

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree29Likes

Island Raceway & Hobby (IRH), Lindenhurst, NY - Indoor Off-Road Track in Long Island

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 09:02 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

You guys all are horrible!!!!!!!! I I am packing up and going home , or at least my new apartment ; / lol l
Old 01-19-2013, 09:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YonkersRC
If you still have those tires on DE wheels and that other guy doesn't take them I will...

Anthony
Sorry guys didn't see your posts, they were sold on rc tech.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Anybody runs a sc10 2wd i need a good setup for the track shes more loose than a 5 dollar hooker
Old 01-19-2013, 02:21 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Wait till Mazara is back workin on the track next week. The track was horrible lastnight.
Old 01-19-2013, 03:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scionara05
Anybody runs a sc10 2wd i need a good setup for the track shes more loose than a 5 dollar hooker
Originally Posted by The Slayer
Wait till Mazara is back workin on the track next week. The track was horrible lastnight.
Word of advice, stay away from the 5 dollar hookers :-).
Talk to Francis or Chuckie or Vin Nocella for advice there. (I mean on the setup, not the hookers)

Track wasn't as good as previous weeks. Mazz good luck this weekend but hurry home to work your magic!

On a high note, felt nice to TQ and Win SC 4wd last night. Thanks to all who helped with some sage advice! Killer part is that I ran the last half of the main with only two of three wires connected to my motor.

Best news..... I will be coming out to see my shadow for the Stator Cup/Ground Hog day race!! It will be nice to race with daylight for a change!

Sal

Last edited by PastaBoyNY; 01-19-2013 at 09:06 PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:22 PM
Tech Master

I don't understand why the track was allowed to dry? It's not rocket science. Go around with the pump sprayers and wet the spots that are extra dry a little more like the top of hill after doubles and the section under the healer by Kyosho corner and after straight light lulu mist everywhere else. Let dry. Repeat.

Don't start the next rd until its dry. That's neighbors responsibility to survey the land and start at the appropriate time.

Race update from Maryland: rob Meyer is tq in buggy ant is in 2nd I'm in 8. Out of 70 mod buggies. In mod sc ant tq and I'm in 2nd by 2 sec. Ant tq in 4wd sc
Old 01-19-2013, 05:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Thanks for the update, Steve. Bring it home in mains!
Old 01-19-2013, 05:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wheelie master
I don't understand why the track was allowed to dry? It's not rocket science. Go around with the pump sprayers and wet the spots that are extra dry a little more like the top of hill after doubles and the section under the healer by Kyosho corner and after straight light lulu mist everywhere else. Let dry. Repeat.

Don't start the next rd until its dry. That's neighbors responsibility to survey the land and start at the appropriate time.

Race update from Maryland: rob Meyer is tq in buggy ant is in 2nd I'm in 8. Out of 70 mod buggies. In mod sc ant tq and I'm in 2nd by 2 sec. Ant tq in 4wd sc
i guess i was not the only one who thought this wasnt rocket science....
Old 01-19-2013, 06:43 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Wheelie master

Great going Steve and Ant! You guys give em hell, lol. Hope you guys take it all. Tell Mr Meyer I said hi and congrats!

Last edited by PastaBoyNY; 01-19-2013 at 07:15 PM. Reason: damn auto correct! lol
Old 01-19-2013, 07:18 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Really wanna race tomorrow, but with Ant and Steve away, the Kangaroo Korner missing, and B4.whatever Nick not going to be there........The traction is gonna be MIA!! I'll wait till next friday when water is gonna be alowed again.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Selling my Losi SCTE with the MIP conversion. Nice truck! If there's any local interest I can make a better deal if I don't ship it:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/11700071-post1.html
Old 01-19-2013, 07:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gary NJ
Selling my Losi SCTE with the MIP conversion. Nice truck! If there's any local interest I can make a better deal if I don't ship it:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/11700071-post1.html
Ygpm
Old 01-19-2013, 09:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

the track has been very good lately, yes if anthony and steve were here the track would be on point but its still good. I CANNOT wait till the track change next week
Old 01-19-2013, 09:47 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Goodesta
the track has been very good lately, yes if anthony and steve were here the track would be on point but its still good. I CANNOT wait till the track change next week
Last weekend was much better. This weekend it was allowed to dry out too much. Combination of colder weather/less humidity and more FORCED hot air from the heaters is a bad combination and very difficult to combat.
Lets see what the week brings. I know that they will get it back to where it was.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:48 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Goodesta
I second that thought. Yes the track wasnt the greatest its been in a while and im sure maz and plak and the rest of the track gurus would have kept it in tip top shape but isnt this part of rc racing? If you see you have no traction, make adjustments in your setup that will help you gain it back. To me thats what part of this hobby is about, finding a setup to help you become faster baced on what the track is giving you. just me .02

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.