Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 04-07-2014, 12:07 PM
  #28666  
Tech Addict
 
novak12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Salem
Posts: 737
Default

Originally Posted by blwaz23
Thanks again to everyone who helped out today in making the trophy race possible. I had a really fun time and I cant wait to race the next one on the outdoor track. Hopefully it will be a great turnout. Thanks to everyone.
Looks like a good run for Ed And Blake once again for the buggies! Glad you all had a good time and can't wait to be back racing. I will be in London until next weekend and I am visiting a track here in London on Friday!. Blake please take that 17.5 car with the 17.5 motor and your setup and run it in the mod class with no boost but just as it is because according to the results you would have won 17.5 and mod buggy!!!! Not only that but it seems that way every week! Renaldo looked like I nice run in 4wd buggy as well, still a .1 or did you graduate to a .2 yet? Waaazoooooooochaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
novak12 is offline  
Old 04-07-2014, 12:22 PM
  #28667  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (2)
 
stickboy007's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 834
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Thanks, Mike. That was with a Lazer ZX-5.
stickboy007 is offline  
Old 04-07-2014, 03:33 PM
  #28668  
Tech Addict
 
novak12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Salem
Posts: 737
Default

Originally Posted by stickboy007
Thanks, Mike. That was with a Lazer ZX-5.
Ah gross
novak12 is offline  
Old 04-07-2014, 04:14 PM
  #28669  
Tech Regular
 
blwaz23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 399
Default

Originally Posted by novak12
Looks like a good run for Ed And Blake once again for the buggies! Glad you all had a good time and can't wait to be back racing. I will be in London until next weekend and I am visiting a track here in London on Friday!. Blake please take that 17.5 car with the 17.5 motor and your setup and run it in the mod class with no boost but just as it is because according to the results you would have won 17.5 and mod buggy!!!! Not only that but it seems that way every week! Renaldo looked like I nice run in 4wd buggy as well, still a .1 or did you graduate to a .2 yet? Waaazoooooooochaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
I am gonna be running in the mod class from now on. I'm coming for you Novak.
blwaz23 is offline  
Old 04-07-2014, 05:49 PM
  #28670  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (2)
 
stickboy007's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 834
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

So that's it? You win once and now you're a mod guy? That's proper Bennett stuff right there

At least defend your win against the Island guys when they next show up.
stickboy007 is offline  
Old 04-07-2014, 06:21 PM
  #28671  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
EricW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Meriden, Ct
Posts: 1,953
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by stickboy007
So that's it? You win once and now you're a mod guy? That's proper Bennett stuff right there

At least defend your win against the Island guys when they next show up.
17.5 buggy class is pretty much dead on Wednesdays, time to put your big boy pants on.
EricW is offline  
Old 04-07-2014, 06:57 PM
  #28672  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (2)
 
stickboy007's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 834
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

I have no intentions of dropping 17.5, but I have considered getting another B5 for mod. Gotta make some space first, though.
stickboy007 is offline  
Old 04-08-2014, 08:10 AM
  #28673  
Tech Addict
 
novak12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Salem
Posts: 737
Default

Originally Posted by stickboy007
So that's it? You win once and now you're a mod guy? That's proper Bennett stuff right there

At least defend your win against the Island guys when they next show up.
He already defended his win.. Last trophy race was a 32/8.10 and Blake ran a 33/8.12.....
novak12 is offline  
Old 04-08-2014, 08:52 AM
  #28674  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
EricW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Meriden, Ct
Posts: 1,953
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by novak12
He already defended his win.. Last trophy race was a 32/8.10 and Blake ran a 33/8.12.....
"I'm going to have to pull out my slide rule, protractor and calculator to confirm these numbers"
/
EricW is offline  
Old 04-08-2014, 10:09 AM
  #28675  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (2)
 
stickboy007's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 834
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Can't wait to see how this ends...
stickboy007 is offline  
Old 04-08-2014, 11:54 AM
  #28676  
Tech Adept
 
SpeedyBlue72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Naperville
Posts: 176
Default

Hmm, finally found some salvation. I am going to be moving to the Danbury area from Chicago, and I thought my racing days were over! Why doesn't RC Tech have a dedicated NE Racing thread? I just got lucky finding this one.

So how full are the typical race days for you guys? Are there any indoor tracks for the winter? How is Gallimods vs Rchr?
SpeedyBlue72 is offline  
Old 04-08-2014, 12:09 PM
  #28677  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
EricW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Meriden, Ct
Posts: 1,953
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SpeedyBlue72
Hmm, finally found some salvation. I am going to be moving to the Danbury area from Chicago, and I thought my racing days were over! Why doesn't RC Tech have a dedicated NE Racing thread? I just got lucky finding this one.

So how full are the typical race days for you guys? Are there any indoor tracks for the winter? How is Gallimods vs Rchr?
RCHR has both an indoor and outdoor track. Indoor in the winter, outdoor in the summer. Both tracks cater to 1/10 scale electric, most popular classes at this point are:

2wd buggy - 17.5/Mod
4wd buggy - Mod
2wd Shortcourse - 17.5 (However people are talking about starting 2wd mod once we move outside)
4wd Shortcourse
Stadium truck is hit or miss, if enough show they will run it.

Rule of thumb is if you bring something (1/10) they'll put you somewhere to run.

Website: http://www.rchr.biz
Youtube channel for all club and trophy race videos (HD): https://www.youtube.com/user/rchrvideos

Gallimods is dedicated outdoor in the summer.
EricW is offline  
Old 04-08-2014, 12:11 PM
  #28678  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (2)
 
stickboy007's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 834
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SpeedyBlue72
Hmm, finally found some salvation. I am going to be moving to the Danbury area from Chicago, and I thought my racing days were over! Why doesn't RC Tech have a dedicated NE Racing thread? I just got lucky finding this one.

So how full are the typical race days for you guys? Are there any indoor tracks for the winter? How is Gallimods vs Rchr?
Welcome to the NE offroad r/c scene

RCHR races on Wednesday evenings (their biggest club race day) and on Saturday if there is enough turnout (if not, we do open practice all day). You can check their schedule on www.rchr.biz.

Gallimods is a comparable driving distance from Danbury as RCHR. Generally speaking, the same people attend both tracks. RHCR has an indoor track and an outdoor track, while Gallimods has only an outdoor track, but it is larger. Both are great places to race, and they don't do anything ridiculous or trendy like put sugar on the track.
stickboy007 is offline  
Old 04-09-2014, 07:52 AM
  #28679  
Tech Adept
 
Ducky162's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 116
Default

What day is it???? HUMPDAY!!!! Time for another edition of WNW!!!!
Come on down!!! Surface has been amazing the past couple nights plenty of traction and little to no dust.

Hope to everyone tonight... I want to see a full field of mod 2wd and 4wd buggy!!!

"Ducky"
Ducky162 is offline  
Old 04-09-2014, 09:14 AM
  #28680  
Tech Master
 
fatkidracing14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SEYMOUR, CT
Posts: 1,086
Default

Originally Posted by Ducky162
What day is it???? HUMPDAY!!!! Time for another edition of WNW!!!!
Come on down!!! Surface has been amazing the past couple nights plenty of traction and little to no dust.

Hope to everyone tonight... I want to see a full field of mod 2wd and 4wd buggy!!!

"Ducky"

fatkidracing14 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.