Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Old 03-03-2014, 04:17 PM
  #28381  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 877
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by novak12
Yes it is 17.5........ Sooooo who's ready for some buggy action Wednesday?
god to see you back, novak. i'm in for 4wd buggy. won't be able to finish my 2wd mod buggy until next week. hopefully, i can drive this b5 better than my b4. going with razathorn's setup to start. seems like his track is just like ours.
Eaglesrx is offline  
Old 03-03-2014, 06:49 PM
  #28382  
Tech Addict
 
novak12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Salem
Posts: 737
Default

Originally Posted by Eaglesrx
god to see you back, novak. i'm in for 4wd buggy. won't be able to finish my 2wd mod buggy until next week. hopefully, i can drive this b5 better than my b4. going with razathorn's setup to start. seems like his track is just like ours.
Awesome Phu, good luck with the set up.. Can't wait to get back at it Wednesday
novak12 is offline  
Old 03-03-2014, 07:25 PM
  #28383  
Tech Adept
 
Ducky162's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 115
Default

Originally Posted by novak12
Yes it is 17.5........ Sooooo who's ready for some buggy action Wednesday?
Ummm.... Who are you again???

I'm in for 2wd 17.5 buggy and 4wd mod buggy
The B5 gunna be stronger then ever and the return of my Lazer ZX-5 SP FS2 AC

Hope to see you all for WNW!!!!

"Ducky"
Ducky162 is offline  
Old 03-03-2014, 07:30 PM
  #28384  
Tech Master
iTrader: (21)
 
carbons2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,826
Trader Rating: 21 (92%+)
Default

With the summer coming its time for nitro. I'm selling my rb6 and my rt6. I have 2 buggys so I'm gonna be selling 1. I've got tons of pix so just ask if u need...

Rb6- rebuilt for motorama, and that was the last time I raced it. I had installed new rear and front arms, new diff, and new side trays. Upgrades include v2 .5 hubs, rear adjustable toe blocks, mip axles and aluminum steering rack. There's a lot of doe just in the upgrades. Comes with a few sets of slicks and a bag of extra parts. I have a body for you. $350


Rt6- built it stock added .5 degree aluminum hubs. Has an aluminum steering rack. Raced a few times, last was at motorama. Has a set of slicks and m4 suburbs. Mid motor and the rest of the parts from the kit included. $350


Both cases... What u see is what u get.
I will deliver either to the track at the next race if you'd like.
carbons2k is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 06:21 AM
  #28385  
Tech Addict
 
novak12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Salem
Posts: 737
Default

Originally Posted by Ducky162
Ummm.... Who are you again???

I'm in for 2wd 17.5 buggy and 4wd mod buggy
The B5 gunna be stronger then ever and the return of my Lazer ZX-5 SP FS2 AC

Hope to see you all for WNW!!!!

"Ducky"
Has there been any mod buggy racing or am I going to have to put a 17.5 motor in
novak12 is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 08:27 AM
  #28386  
Tech Addict
 
vintage Shu Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 515
Default

Larry has been a regular now, but there has been no sign of Lamar. I think Ed, Eric L., Will & Phu still have mod, but Phu takes 2 months to build a buggy kit so it may be some time before he appears with his new B5, he reserved last Sat. (I would have had it together by now). So if they all show with there mod bugs you will have 6 total.
vintage Shu Cat is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 08:52 AM
  #28387  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 73
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I'm in for mod buggy, mod truck
joebusa is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 09:04 AM
  #28388  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 877
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by vintage Shu Cat
Larry has been a regular now, but there has been no sign of Lamar. I think Ed, Eric L., Will & Phu still have mod, but Phu takes 2 months to build a buggy kit so it may be some time before he appears with his new B5, he reserved last Sat. (I would have had it together by now). So if they all show with there mod bugs you will have 6 total.
yeah, only larry had his 2wd mod buggy last week. He ended up running with the 4wd buggies.

lol, yes, I know, it takes me a long time to get my cars built. If somehow I could stop time around me and still be able to do work, then, I could have time to build my cars. haha.

I'll have it ready by next WNW. too much work and kid stuff going on right now.
Eaglesrx is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 09:05 AM
  #28389  
Tech Addict
 
novak12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Salem
Posts: 737
Default

Originally Posted by vintage Shu Cat
Larry has been a regular now, but there has been no sign of Lamar. I think Ed, Eric L., Will & Phu still have mod, but Phu takes 2 months to build a buggy kit so it may be some time before he appears with his new B5, he reserved last Sat. (I would have had it together by now). So if they all show with there mod bugs you will have 6 total.
Awesome I'll keep the mod in there.. Hear the layout is awesome.. Joey I'll see if I can get the mod truck together for weds as well
novak12 is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 09:12 AM
  #28390  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
EricW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Meriden, Ct
Posts: 1,939
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by novak12
Awesome I'll keep the mod in there.. Hear the layout is awesome.. Joey I'll see if I can get the mod truck together for weds as well
Blake likes to run Mod truck as well, normally has it with him every week. If there's a class he will run it.
EricW is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 09:17 AM
  #28391  
Tech Addict
 
novak12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Salem
Posts: 737
Default

Originally Posted by EricW
Blake likes to run Mod truck as well, normally has it with him every week. If there's a class he will run it.
Sweet maybe Larry and Benedict and Ed will as well
novak12 is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 02:06 PM
  #28392  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 73
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by novak12
Sweet maybe Larry and Benedict and Ed will as well
Mint
joebusa is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 03:35 PM
  #28393  
Tech Regular
 
blwaz23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 385
Default

Bring the mod trucks!!! I've been wanting to race mod truck for a long time now.
blwaz23 is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 05:18 PM
  #28394  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Coventry, CT.
Posts: 106
Default

Hey guys, I have a AE T4.2 for sale. I raced it a few times since
Xmas. It comes with an Epic 10.5, 5200 50c lipo, F&R. Arms,
Also never used pressure points glued & ready. Took 2nd at
The regionals on the shelf since. $ 250.00. [email protected]
Thanks
Neil Dickey is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 06:14 PM
  #28395  
DMP
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: ct.
Posts: 10
Default

Hi guys. I will be attending your march madness race. I was wondering if you happen to stock Durango desc410 parst. I would be looking for a arms front and rear. Also inner hinge pins front and rear. Those are the parst the usually break if things go bad. I am out of extras right now. I could order them up, but if you have them. I would rather give you the business. If not its no big deal either. Thank you.
DMP is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.