Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northeast Racing Forum
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. >

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree21Likes

Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT.

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Old 02-16-2012, 04:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JoshCorti11
but i can the spektrum dx3r pro sucks 2 of my recivers blew they were the high end ones too and it used to glith alot
I have never had a receiver blow so you may have had a defect. As for the glitching, if it was the servo then it wasnt the receiver it is the ESC because if the esc doesnt output enough voltage then the servo will glitch due to lack of voltage if thats what you mean
Old 02-16-2012, 04:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Originally Posted by TreadRCracing
I have never had a receiver blow so you may have had a defect. As for the glitching, if it was the servo then it wasnt the receiver it is the ESC because if the esc doesnt output enough voltage then the servo will glitch due to lack of voltage if thats what you mean
no not at all i used a capacitor and it still glitched just face the facts they are P.O.S.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:36 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Motofan747
PM to Cartmen the FAT*** a.k.a. the vonster

Edit: you know what makes me laugh, the fact that your a "sponsored driver" yet you cant even win a B-Main NO EXCUSES
Calm down there buddy. I saw your PM. Thank you for that! I am 14 first of all. You cant talk about things you dont own, and you have to stop picking on people such as Tyler. That is not something that a good rc driver should do. If you were a bit nicer then I would consider you to be a good racer. Yes you did beat me in the B-main but lets see you race me in a Pro class with drivers that dont crash others. Just saying, because you beat me doesnt mean you are top s***!

BTW I pay for everything myself unless its for christmas or my Bday! And dont call me a punk again
Old 02-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Tech Addict

no not at all i used a capacitor and it still glitched just face the facts they are P.O.S.
I personally like them. Maybe just bad luck. Ive always liked spektrum
Old 02-16-2012, 04:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TreadRCracing
Calm down there buddy. I saw your PM. Thank you for that! I am 14 first of all. You cant talk about things you dont own, and you have to stop picking on people such as Tyler. That is not something that a good rc driver should do. If you were a bit nicer then I would consider you to be a good racer. Yes you did beat me in the B-main but lets see you race me in a Pro class with drivers that dont crash others. Just saying, because you beat me doesnt mean you are top s***!

BTW I pay for everything myself unless its for christmas or my Bday! And dont call me a punk again
Vonny i seen you race in a clean race before. Your lines aren't tight and you got nothing for your comp. We love the rocket, he is our good friends. I'm not the one who says that pro drivers are saying i'm the shit. Josh and jakes 9 year old brother beat you. I will call you a punk if i wanna im 16. You had nothing for me or anyone else your fast lap was like a 16.5. PM me next time you deside to do this.

Way to remove the video.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:43 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Oh BOY!! Y ALLL U FIGHTING?? REALLY OVER THIS COME ON!!!! BTW +1,000 I LOVE AIRTRONICS PERSONALLY I THINK ITS THE BEST
Old 02-16-2012, 04:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Aren't you all brothers?

Stop polluting this thread with your nonsense, and hug it out.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:54 PM
Tech Addict

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Me driving during practice!
Old 02-16-2012, 04:55 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Originally Posted by t0p_sh0tta
Aren't you all brothers?

Thak you take all the fighting to pm's not on this thread lets talk about maby setups and stuff or race results or tips maby!
Old 02-16-2012, 04:57 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by t0p_sh0tta
Aren't you all brothers?

Nah bro this kid wilson is NOT my brother. I would never even call him my bro. But i am not even going to reply back to him if he says something else.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:58 PM
Tech Addict

Soooooo... whos headin' out to Motorama tomorrow?
Old 02-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)

Wow this thread is busy today.

Originally Posted by huby3
So much UNCLEAN racing in short course last night
I don't know I watched some 2wd buggy yesterday and that main didn't look much better.

Mark send me a message or a text when that losi comes in. thanks

Oh and good luck to the locals going to motorama.

See you guys next week.
Old 02-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Motorama track looks super smooth and not to technical. Can't wait to hit the clay in the am while all you kids are on here bickering like little school girls. Hahahahahahaa bitches
Old 02-16-2012, 07:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Good luck to everyone heading to Motorama.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by huby3
So much UNCLEAN racing in short course last night

but i can the spektrum dx3r pro sucks 2 of my recivers blew they were the high end ones too and it used to glith alot

Unclean ! HAHAHA

In that UNCLEAN race (Out of everyone racing that night except MARK, and Proctor if he stayed), I got THE MOST LAPS in the main (6 seconds shy of 30 laps), and that was with a 17.5 shortbus and my P.O.S. (as you say) radio and slow receiver, and a servo with a speed of .20 and torque of 40 oz/in ! And Ive had the DX3R for 3 years now and used a RTR servo at that ! BAAAMMMM ! IN YOUR FACES !!!! HAHA lol

Everyone face the facts, we choose our equipment based on our favorite drivers, Teams, Distributors, blah blah blah....thats how it is. Yes, some are faster than others, etc, but....

"Speed alone doesnt win any sporting event, but skill does" And you cant buy that with a credit card

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.