Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 01:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

they went up!!!!!

I once bought a set of twisters for $15 wow now they are $23
Old 03-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Tech Adept

I used the Twister tires for a good portion of the season last year and compared to Jaco(what I was using previously) I thought they worked just as well and had the added benefit of actually fitting the axles better than the Jaco rims.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:53 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mugendude
i used to run them and the rims were soft and the rubber was inconsistant so i quit running them
Are you referring to 1/8th rims or sedan rims?
Old 03-13-2007, 05:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitrodudes
Im sure you must have been using old tyres with old rimms for mugen. About one year ago the rimms where not oke for the mugen 1:8 cars.
But on the rimms i have seen the last half year these rimms fit perfectly on mugen 1:8 scale cars.

1:8 scale mugen tyres.

How about a price of 27 dollar for 1 set front plus 1 set rear on mugen 1:8 scale. Yoo have to purchase 20 sets front and rear though
If the design has changed then I may try them again. I liked the prices and service from Omar, but the rims were not up to snuff. It was early 2006 I was using them and the rims were just too loose on the axle. The ones I used looked like the pics on his website- maybe he should update the site
Old 03-13-2007, 07:59 PM
Tech Rookie

THE SEDAN TIRES ARE NEW RIMS VERY STRONG THE INSIDE OF RIM HAS RAISED LINE OF PLASTIC WHICH STIFFENED THE INSIDE. ALOT LESS FLEX
Old 03-14-2007, 02:35 AM
Tech Master

Excellent tires for the price!

My favorites are Kawaharas but i'm not willing to pay the $$ for them. Twisters are almost as good but they're very close.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:16 PM
Tech Initiate

Has anyone got ahold of these guys lately?
I've been trying for a week or better with no luck.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:10 AM
Tech Initiate

Default This should be your best option.

Check here.

Lower price and they have 1000 sets in stock.

Im sure they will reply. and they have plenty stock also directly from the factory.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sfl232
Has anyone got ahold of these guys lately?
I've been trying for a week or better with no luck.
What guys? Contact [email protected] / pro-hobby.net they will set you up with the best deal. They will beat any advertised price. They are making a huge order this week, they have tons of stock and can handle any size order. I know he sells to a few clubs so they have group pricing as well. UNBEATABLE.

They're fast , friendly and easy to talk to. Send him an email and numbers your looking to beat if thats a concern. Great US Dealer, fast response.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:55 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Twister tires or twister tyres.

Well.. its great to see who gives the best deal...

Just post the prices you get from any of these comapany's here. and we will see who delivers the best price and ships out of stock..
Old 03-29-2007, 03:44 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Louisville, KY!.. USA!! ....Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Artificial-I
What guys? Contact [email protected] / pro-hobby.net they will set you up with the best deal. They will beat any advertised price. They are making a huge order this week, they have tons of stock and can handle any size order. I know he sells to a few clubs so they have group pricing as well. UNBEATABLE.

They're fast , friendly and easy to talk to. Send him an email and numbers your looking to beat if thats a concern. Great US Dealer, fast response.

I've dealt with pro Hobbies and they are great to deal with...great packing and quick service....plus,the stuff is always fresh.....
Old 03-29-2007, 07:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Just in case you guys goto prohobbys ebay store. Thats not going to get you the best price. Email them , they can do better.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:08 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Louisville, KY!.. USA!! ....Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Artificial-I
Just in case you guys goto prohobbys ebay store. Thats not going to get you the best price. Email them , they can do better.

took the words right out of my mouth......even if they got close,I'd still buy from them....fresh stuff,and a USA based business..I've been the overseas route b4.......wait till you have a problem with some one a half world away with no phone line....
Old 03-29-2007, 01:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Why not just go with K-factory or Serpent Jacos, they are 10pr just about everywhere.

Mark
Old 05-29-2007, 02:59 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well.. its great to see who gives the best deal...

Just post the prices you get from any of these comapany's here. and we will see who delivers the best price and ships out of stock..
40 sets of front & 40 sets of rear 1/8 Twisters (MUGEN) just arrived from Storm-Discount . Took 10 days to Melbourne , Australia from the Netherlands and cost US$27.35 per set of 4 including delivery . Dam fine deal if you ask me !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.