Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho Bring The KF01 To The USA

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 02:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

T.MARSHALL,

You can either keep screaming into the vacuum or your can take the bull by the horns and you make a market for them here. All cap posts and ranting on the forum = getting you nowhere but frustrated. Buying a bunch and being your own distributor or building up a group or two, making a demand/market for them = getting your desired result. You get better grip on a snow-covered street with snow chains on your tires than trying to run your car on the same road on racing slicks. Good luck continuously screaming into the vacuum, the right people will never hear you.
Old 02-19-2014, 03:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

no kidding why don't you just go to them with a order for 20/30 kits plus spares they will sell them to you i am sure or cut a deal with a overseas distributor I am sure somebody will be glad to take your money
Old 02-19-2014, 03:41 PM
Tech Master

Thanks for all your support my friends. You are right the video views have gone from 22 views on Feb 9th 2014 to over 180 as of today. Not bad for a week and change.
Old 02-19-2014, 03:51 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JLock
T.MARSHALL,

You can either keep screaming into the vacuum or your can take the bull by the horns and you make a market for them here. All cap posts and ranting on the forum = getting you nowhere but frustrated. Buying a bunch and being your own distributor or building up a group or two, making a demand/market for them = getting your desired result. You get better grip on a snow-covered street with snow chains on your tires than trying to run your car on the same road on racing slicks. Good luck continuously screaming into the vacuum, the right people will never hear you.
Thanks for your opinion, I appreciate what you have to offer and thanks for keeping this moving for us my friend.

Originally Posted by azeroth
no kidding why don't you just go to them with a order for 20/30 kits plus spares they will sell them to you i am sure or cut a deal with a overseas distributor I am sure somebody will be glad to take your money
Thank you too! Much appreciated!
Old 02-19-2014, 06:19 PM
Tech Master

In order for me to personally be interested in a distribution deal it would have to be exclusive and for no less then two years.
Old 02-20-2014, 05:16 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T.MARSHALL
In order for me to personally be interested in a distribution deal it would have to be exclusive and for no less then two years.
[QUOTE] That would be a waste money coz there are hobby shops in japan will sell to cut your throat. There are two hobby shops now sell cars for any where from 250.00 to 275.00 shipped to your home. I was told cheaper than what you would probably pay per kit?. Just buy kits from them and have fun racing, instead beating your head against wall, trying get Kyosho sell kits here.
My kit came to me in 6 days using pay pal just buy spare kits for parts.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:41 AM
Tech Master

I'm not beating my head against the wall (trust me). I'm merely saying in my own opinion Kyosho America should make the KF-01 availible to the USA market at a affordable price. We will show you our appreciation by continuing to buy your products. It's a win win!
Old 02-20-2014, 10:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T.MARSHALL
I'm not beating my head against the wall (trust me). I'm merely saying in my own opinion Kyosho America should make the KF-01 availible to the USA market at a affordable price. We will show you our appreciation by continuing to buy your products. It's a win win!
Hate to tell you but yes, you are beating your head. Kyosho made the business decision to not import it based upon info (flyers and other inquiries) that were done around time of product rollout. They got enough feedback to make the decision not to export it to the US. If you really want it, just order it from one of the Asian or European r/c sites that are selling it. This crusade that you are on now is starting to look more like Don Quixote and the windmills.
Old 02-20-2014, 11:48 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JLock
Hate to tell you but yes, you are beating your head. Kyosho made the business decision to not import it based upon info (flyers and other inquiries) that were done around time of product rollout. They got enough feedback to make the decision not to export it to the US. If you really want it, just order it from one of the Asian or European r/c sites that are selling it. This crusade that you are on now is starting to look more like Don Quixote and the windmills.
JLock, Thanks again for your comments! We appreciate your opinion and I personally thank you for looking out for my head.

Last edited by T.MARSHALL; 02-20-2014 at 12:18 PM.
Old 02-20-2014, 12:17 PM
Tech Master

Kyosho Japan do yourself a favor. Ship twenty KF01's along with parts support and hopups to Kyosho America. Distriubute them yourself online through Kyosho America! You can't lose!

Formula 1 racing in the USA is on the move.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:05 PM
Tech Master

Anti twitchy?

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:14 PM
Tech Master

Old 02-25-2014, 05:36 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I have mine already to go with diff up grade only and I think keep it stock class only.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:32 AM
Tech Initiate

I agree with you T. Marshall why should we have to pay to have this car shipped here to the USA. I understand this is the norm even if it hurts our economy.

The middle man takes advantage of us and add insult to injury your dollars are shipped out of our market. I have never liked this business model.

Kyosho do you feel like you (as a company) are doing USA consumers a favor by providing your goods, products and services to our market?

I believe if you want to stay in this market and prosper here it may be time to invest more in our economy.

Create Manufacturing Jobs here in The USA has a nice ring to it!
Old 02-25-2014, 01:28 PM
Tech Adept

Wow! I just read part of this thread. F1 racing is by far the fastest growing on road class bar none. This whole conversation reminds me of the producer that rejected the old rock group "The Beatles". He did not admit he made a little mistake and then shortly saw his competitors making the millions $$. I'm sure it won't be long before another US freindly RC company will develop and bring to the US RC racing market a far more superiour F1 Nitro car. This person that is ranting about a company's decision may soon see his competitors rolling in the $$$ :-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.