Serpent 960....

Reply

Old 07-27-2006, 07:19 PM
  #1441  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (3)
 
Team Kamikaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: 我的名字是沈先生。我是中国人, 居住美国
Posts: 8,868
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Chris,
Noooooooooooooooooooo
Team Kamikaze is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 11:38 PM
  #1442  
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Pasadena Ca. U.S.A
Posts: 771
Default

Say it aint so Chris....who am I gunna hang with and get to cut my bodies at the races?lol

well whatever Dave has you doing I know you will be doing it the best it can be done...good luck,

Barry
Barry Baker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 11:54 PM
  #1443  
Tech Elite
 
SOLOARTIST 702's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: WORLD WIDE
Posts: 3,394
Default wow

well take care & congrats on the new position hope its a promo. keep on racing ill see at a track soon

Last edited by SOLOARTIST 702; 12-25-2010 at 09:22 AM.
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 11:55 PM
  #1444  
wad
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
wad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tustin, CA
Posts: 2,284
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Good luck Chris !!!!
wad is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:10 AM
  #1445  
Tech Elite
 
nigelnuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Artesia, SoCal.
Posts: 2,187
Default

Chris man, hope the best for you. You're still my hero. Good luck on all future ventures.
nigelnuggets is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:20 AM
  #1446  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: cali
Posts: 68
Default

Chris, I just want to say thanks for all the help you gave me on the 960. You were a great asset here on the west coast. I speak for all of us sportsman drivers, we all apprecate the help. We are all going to miss having you around fo the help on the set up. I have learned alot from you. Thanks again Bryon Nakahara

Last edited by bestindebt; 07-28-2006 at 07:13 AM.
bestindebt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 08:35 AM
  #1447  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
C Verano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 3,846
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Thanks for all the kind words in this thread and the PM's guys.

Will: You know I'll still be at the track.

Barry: I'll save a straight template for you.

Nigel: I'll still give you a hand with your 960 tomorrow.

Bryon: You know where to find me for help.
C Verano is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 09:07 AM
  #1448  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Flat Rock, Michigan
Posts: 442
Default

Chris,

Sorry to hear you are leaving Serpent. As teammates, you were always willing to help out. I wish you the best at your new/current roles with work. Just make sure to still keep the paint jobs......LOL

Best of luck to you and hope to see you in 200mm somewhere soon!
Brian Berry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 03:47 PM
  #1449  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
C Verano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 3,846
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Brian Berry
Chris,

Sorry to hear you are leaving Serpent. As teammates, you were always willing to help out. I wish you the best at your new/current roles with work. Just make sure to still keep the paint jobs......LOL

Best of luck to you and hope to see you in 200mm somewhere soon!
Thanks Brian..

You and your father are a couple nicest people I've had the chance to race with. If you guys need anything, you know where to find me.

The paint jobs will keep coming as long as my cousin doesn't kick me off his team.

I'll see you guys in sedan at a race soon.

Chris
C Verano is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 08:25 PM
  #1450  
JGO
Tech Adept
 
JGO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 218
Default

Originally Posted by C Verano
Thanks Brian..

You and your father are a couple nicest people I've had the chance to race with. If you guys need anything, you know where to find me.

The paint jobs will keep coming as long as my cousin doesn't kick me off his team.

I'll see you guys in sedan at a race soon.

Chris
hi chris. well good luck and all the best. by the way BODIES. i couldnt done it without you . i will keep on painting for you as long as you want. especially those buggy bodies i hate doing . i cant wait until i hear "Jeremy I need some 1/8th scale bodies" well take care and have a great future. i know you will. take care talk to you later. just keep the bodies coming in. i will paint night and day once again thanks for all the help you have given me. i couldnt of done it without you. you made JGO PAINTZ
JGO is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 09:30 PM
  #1451  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
C Verano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 3,846
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JGO
hi chris. well good luck and all the best. by the way BODIES. i couldnt done it without you . i will keep on painting for you as long as you want. especially those buggy bodies i hate doing . i cant wait until i hear "Jeremy I need some 1/8th scale bodies" well take care and have a great future. i know you will. take care talk to you later. just keep the bodies coming in. i will paint night and day once again thanks for all the help you have given me. i couldnt of done it without you. you made JGO PAINTZ
Jeremy,

Your paint jobs have always been awesome. You just needed to get them out there. Now I am sure you get so backed up you wish you never painted for me. I am sure you will be hearing "Jeremy, I need some 1/8th scale bodies in 2 weeks" some day soon. I can't imagine staying forever. BTW did you ever track down my Truggy body? I actually need that.

Anyways thanks for making my bodies all look good over the last couple years.

Chris
C Verano is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 05:25 PM
  #1452  
Tech Elite
 
nigelnuggets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Artesia, SoCal.
Posts: 2,187
Default

Originally Posted by C Verano
Thanks for all the kind words in this thread and the PM's guys.

Will: You know I'll still be at the track.

Barry: I'll save a straight template for you.

Nigel: I'll still give you a hand with your 960 tomorrow.

Bryon: You know where to find me for help.

thanks for helping me with my 960 man, appreciate it alot.
"First car i've worked on where the trackwidth was right, like dead on."

ay dawg, you know i dont mess around. the 960 is sick dialed right now. i <3 my 960!!
nigelnuggets is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 09:46 PM
  #1453  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
C Verano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 3,846
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nigelnuggets
thanks for helping me with my 960 man, appreciate it alot.
"First car i've worked on where the trackwidth was right, like dead on."

ay dawg, you know i dont mess around. the 960 is sick dialed right now. i <3 my 960!!
No problem on the help, I promised you and your dad that I would help if you switched.

I think you had the first car that I've ever set-up and had the width right.

You looked good for your first time out with the car. It will only get faster.
C Verano is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 10:20 PM
  #1454  
Tech Regular
 
Orfeous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Umeň, Sweden
Posts: 293
Default

the learning time isnt long.. its really fast.. after a couple of laps its just get faster..
Orfeous is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 05:42 AM
  #1455  
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 826
Default

Originally Posted by C Verano
Well guys my time as a Serpent USA driver has come to end. Due to a new position and commitments at work I no longer have enough time to represent Serpent properly so I have decided step aside. I appreciate all the help I have received from Paolo and Doug. They have provided me with nothing but the best equipment and support over the last year. It has been a pleasure racing and helping all the 960 drivers out here on the west. Good luck to you all.

Chris Verano
Chris, was a pleasure for us to have you in the Team. It's really sad because we are loosing a really good asset. But at the same time i am happy for you and your new responsabilities, so overall, it is really positive
Just remember that the doors of Serpent will be always open for you.
Good luck my friend

Paolo
Paolo M is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service