Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 05:45 PM
Tech Adept

dont know for sure, but probably no.
Kyosho V1 parts fit.
As do G4.
Old 06-07-2005, 05:20 PM
Tech Adept

Trinity Reflex team only for sale, now on ebay.
Would be willing to take off ebay for the right price.
Car is the one pictured on this very thread.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
Old 06-08-2005, 11:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Anyone have some tips on setting the shift points on the 2 speed, with a 3 shoe clutch....IE: How many turns out on the adjustment screw would be a good starting point?? I can't seem to get a good shift point...
Old 06-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TigeRyan
Anyone have some tips on setting the shift points on the 2 speed, with a 3 shoe clutch....IE: How many turns out on the adjustment screw would be a good starting point?? I can't seem to get a good shift point...
try this.
http://www.teamtrinity.com/tips/chassis.asp
Old 06-08-2005, 07:35 PM
Tech Adept

test
Old 06-08-2005, 07:40 PM
Tech Adept

A great starting point is 5 1/2 turns.
Manual sez 5, but that xtra half turn makes all the difference.
u MUST make sure that if the 2speed shoes are worn, you use the grub screws to adjust them so there is very little clearance between the shoes and the housing.
makes for much smoother, faster shifting.

Rossco
Old 06-08-2005, 09:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I recently tuned my 2 speed (4 days ago) and i found it extremely easy i have it shifting at about 50 percent of its top spped to suit the track where i race i noticed when i first got the car i had brought it pre assembled from a fellow racer (brand new, never used) and after a while the nut that hold on 2 gear came loose and the 2 speed pinion undid it self and this was after 12 tanks of fuel, those 12 tanks include the run in. Is this a normal problem ive undone the whole 2 speed and clutch and put everything back together using loctite where i could, is it a regualr problem or is it something cured by loctite?
Old 09-11-2005, 04:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Is anyone rqacing these anymore??? It has been dead around here lately!
Old 09-13-2005, 08:32 PM
Tech Adept

If anyone needs reflex parts I have parts for sale.
Old 09-16-2005, 12:52 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

After the RRR, MTX3, FW05RR, and Mongoose, no body is interested in this car anymore.

Although it is a very capable car and despite all the parts compatibility and interchangeability with the Kyosho and Mongoose cars, you would think people are snapping these things up to get into nitro sedan cheap. I had a rolling chassis with a lot of goodies and it didn't sell in the three times I listed it on E-Bay and twice here at RCTech. Its almost like you could barely even give it away.

Anyways rumor has it that nitro onroad is dying out. Electric onroad is the hot ticket. Already got my share of FK05's to take on the RC world.

Anyone interested in my roller, PM me. Anyone got the truth about this rumor please PM me also.
Old 09-16-2005, 02:13 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by YR4Dude
After the RRR, MTX3, FW05RR, and Mongoose, no body is interested in this car anymore.

Although it is a very capable car and despite all the parts compatibility and interchangeability with the Kyosho and Mongoose cars, you would think people are snapping these things up to get into nitro sedan cheap. I had a rolling chassis with a lot of goodies and it didn't sell in the three times I listed it on E-Bay and twice here at RCTech. Its almost like you could barely even give it away.

Anyways rumor has it that nitro onroad is dying out. Electric onroad is the hot ticket. Already got my share of FK05's to take on the RC world.

Anyone interested in my roller, PM me. Anyone got the truth about this rumor please PM me also.
Started out in nitro with a reflexx, convert it to a vone rr evo and am still racing it, this is going to be it's last season next year stepping up to a new v one rrr or the mtx4, used run electric never did like the 5 min race times.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:26 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by drfritz
Started out in nitro with a reflexx, convert it to a vone rr evo and am still racing it, this is going to be it's last season next year stepping up to a new v one rrr or the mtx4, used run electric never did like the 5 min race times.

I'm starting to find it hard to get reflex parts in Aus, just a few questions

1. Howmuch is the rr evo conversion?
2. is everything a straight fit?
3. Is it easy to find parts for the rr evo?
4. have you got the part number for the parts/ or conversion kit?
5. Do you know any online stores that still have reflex parts?
Old 09-19-2005, 10:39 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hav_lova
I'm starting to find it hard to get reflex parts in Aus, just a few questions

1. Howmuch is the rr evo conversion?
2. is everything a straight fit?
3. Is it easy to find parts for the rr evo?
4. have you got the part number for the parts/ or conversion kit?
5. Do you know any online stores that still have reflex parts?
hey I'm having a hard time finding what little reflex parts that i do have on my car.
99% of the converson kit is a straight bolt on, but this what you can not use from the reflex
front diff, to wide, when you get the conversion, it comes with a one way, they part numbers for waht you need to run a front diff. side stiffeners from the reflex are a no go to, you will need to get the factory side belt ten and brace for the left side,yoy will end up using the whole back half of the reflex. thats about it.I get most of my stuff at the hobbiestore but you can try this on line store http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/default.php?language=en
they seem to have what you need if you have part numbers, they might even still have the conversion. I have seen a few on ebay,god luck
Old 09-22-2005, 12:41 AM
Tech Master

Sorry to ask does anyone have the part number for the Kyosho V one rr evo conversion. I tried to find it but Kyosho part numbers are just a pain in the ass
Old 09-22-2005, 09:00 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default For all Kyosho enthusiasts in the U.S.

As you may know, Kyosho has started new operations in the United States under the Kyosho America see them at www.kyoshoamerica.com. Many parts once carried by Tower are now in the possesion of Kyosho America awaiting processing to be redistributed through the new Kyosho direct distributing. Of course like all things such as this, it takes time. However as a bonus to the wait, Kyosho is also trying to bring in parts from Japan that was not available in the U.S. through Tower.

So be patient and eventually we will all have some cool parts, kits and options to choose from in the future at some very good prices

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.