Wiki Posts
Search

Delta P4 rolling chassis

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)
Default Delta P4 rolling chassis

I have a delta p4 prototype chassis. I acquired this and know nothing about this car.It has no shocks on it and has no scratches on the chassis. I have a bunch of un opened bags with it as well. I'm wondering if someone has a picture of a finished car so I can see if the bagged parts could be to finish the car or if they are spares. I do have some instructions and it is mostly hand drawings copied. I have a parts list that is from 1985 and another sheet that has a date of 1986. I'm just trying to get information about this as I'm not a collector but just by looking at the machining this is probaly very collectable to the right person. Any information will be helpfull and if anyone may be intrested in it let me know.
Thanks
Old 02-17-2013, 06:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Here you go

Originally Posted by nitro neil
I have a delta p4 prototype chassis. I acquired this and know nothing about this car.It has no shocks on it and has no scratches on the chassis. I have a bunch of un opened bags with it as well. I'm wondering if someone has a picture of a finished car so I can see if the bagged parts could be to finish the car or if they are spares. I do have some instructions and it is mostly hand drawings copied. I have a parts list that is from 1985 and another sheet that has a date of 1986. I'm just trying to get information about this as I'm not a collector but just by looking at the machining this is probaly very collectable to the right person. Any information will be helpfull and if anyone may be intrested in it let me know.
Thanks
Pics for you.
Attached Thumbnails Delta P4 rolling chassis-mipics-016.jpg   Delta P4 rolling chassis-mipics-056.jpg   Delta P4 rolling chassis-mipics-060.jpg   Delta P4 rolling chassis-mipics-050.jpg  
Old 02-17-2013, 06:06 PM
Tech Addict

Default And...

Originally Posted by hitcharide1
Pics for you.
Sent you a PM, I'd be interested in buying it.
Attached Thumbnails Delta P4 rolling chassis-mipics-037.jpg   Delta P4 rolling chassis-mipics-040.jpg   Delta P4 rolling chassis-mipics-046.jpg   Delta P4 rolling chassis-mipics-072.jpg  
Old 02-17-2013, 06:07 PM
Tech Elite

Pics for you.
wow that thing is nice
Old 02-17-2013, 06:13 PM
Tech Addict

Default Well

Originally Posted by nitro neil
wow that thing is nice
I don't mean to brag (yes I do!) but between the stuff I had 30 years ago and what I've acquired since, I've got a P4, 3 P2's, 2 Super Eagles, about nine SuperJ's in various stages of rebuild (two race ready and got raced last year), a Super Phaser and a Phaser. Probably an unhealthy habit having that much crap...lol.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:15 PM
Tech Elite

Here are a few pics of the chassis
Attached Thumbnails Delta P4 rolling chassis-delta-p4-006.jpg   Delta P4 rolling chassis-delta-p4-007.jpg   Delta P4 rolling chassis-delta-p4-008.jpg   Delta P4 rolling chassis-delta-p4-009.jpg   Delta P4 rolling chassis-delta-p4-005.jpg  

Old 02-17-2013, 07:18 PM
Tech Elite

here are some parts bags most new in sealed bags
Attached Thumbnails Delta P4 rolling chassis-delta-p4-010.jpg   Delta P4 rolling chassis-delta-p4-013.jpg   Delta P4 rolling chassis-delta-p4-011.jpg   Delta P4 rolling chassis-delta-p4-012.jpg   Delta P4 rolling chassis-delta-p4-014.jpg  

Old 02-18-2013, 04:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

As you have probably guessed, this car is extremely collectable - and big bucks have been paid for them by buyers all over the world.

Delta is unquestionably the 'little company that could' and took on the world with great drivers, a very good product and a TON of desire!!

Nice people and very interesting products!
Old 02-18-2013, 05:38 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Chris K
As you have probably guessed, this car is extremely collectable - and big bucks have been paid for them by buyers all over the world.

Delta is unquestionably the 'little company that could' and took on the world with great drivers, a very good product and a TON of desire!!

Nice people and very interesting products!
An idea what a fair value selling price would be on something like this
Old 02-18-2013, 03:51 PM
Tech Regular

I don't mean to brag (yes I do!) but between the stuff I had 30 years ago and what I've acquired since, I've got a P4, 3 P2's, 2 Super Eagles, about nine SuperJ's in various stages of rebuild (two race ready and got raced last year), a Super Phaser and a Phaser. Probably an unhealthy habit having that much crap...lol.
Do you need a delta villian or a delta 1/18 pocket rocket?
Old 02-18-2013, 05:09 PM
Tech Addict

Default Hey

Originally Posted by michael mercer
Do you need a delta villian or a delta 1/18 pocket rocket?
The villain...no...wouldn't mind a pocket rocket if the price were right....PM me.