Community
Wiki Posts
Search

rc mushroom

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Tech Addict

Default rc mushroom

how is it dealing with rc mushroom when ordering stuff from them here in the usa? and is there a big saving on their download special price. it seem that things are cheaper but you still might loose out because of shipping cost. how long does it to get orders from them here in the states.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:02 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i order from a few online US shops but i also shop from RC Mushroom and theyre excellent. i swear i ordered a pile of aftermarket items for my MRX5 used EMS shipping and got them in less than a week. superb.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigtee
how is it dealing with rc mushroom when ordering stuff from them here in the usa? and is there a big saving on their download special price. it seem that things are cheaper but you still might loose out because of shipping cost. how long does it to get orders from them here in the states.
I ordered from A-main and RC mushroom, same day maybe and hour apart and got the parts from RC mushroom a day before A-main. Both took about a week but you will pay for the international shipping. My suggestion, buy a decent quantity so you are not ordering from them every few weeks.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by bigtee
Yes, the retailer prices on all RC item are cheapest in HK compare to other country.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Tech Initiate

hi i forget to add one thing, anybody knows how to change or cancel the order?? thanks
Old 04-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Rc-Mushroom are very good, been dealing with them for years. So are RcMarket as well, RcMarket where out of stock on a particular item last order and they went out of way to change it for something off the same value.

Andrew
Old 04-03-2012, 01:07 AM
Tech Elite

Ive ordered from RC mushroom frequently and for the most part it's great service, pricing and delivery. Great work.

On the negative, a couple of occasions Ive ordered several items and it seemed that when they were posed with a single item "out of stock" ( that wasn't marked out of stock I know the oscommerce system well ) they would put the whole pick on hold and then more items would become out of stock.

Suggestion is to add a note that any items out of stock should be creditted as vouchers or a credit to the account so they pick what they can and deliver it asap.

I also bought an LRP speedy that stopped working after two hours track time and it was said to be almost impossible for them to handle the LRP warranty. Be it that they also said it was because they had other clients with the same issue and RCMushroom had been waiting over 12 months for LRP to do something about it. So it's more an LRP issue than RC Mushroom.

All in all.. great RC online store, would be lost without them!
Old 04-03-2012, 06:20 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

use rc mushroom, red rc, or the rest of the internet as your catalogue and buy your items from pro shop futaba or rc champ. the delivery is quicker than rc mushroom, and it is also cheaper.

yes you need to email rc champ and pro shop, but it only adds at the most, 1 day extra to your order.

before i get flamed, yes i buy local, when the price is competitive.

over the years HK online shops have made massice mark ups on delivery, some times delivery costs are silly high.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:08 AM
Tech Champion

Spare some time to visit rc mushroom if you go to hongkong.

Ditto with pro shop futaba and rc champ if you happen to visit tokyo.

Very interesting tourist site ( for me )
Old 04-03-2012, 08:46 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TomB
use rc mushroom, red rc, or the rest of the internet as your catalogue and buy your items from pro shop futaba or rc champ. the delivery is quicker than rc mushroom, and it is also cheaper.

yes you need to email rc champ and pro shop, but it only adds at the most, 1 day extra to your order.

before i get flamed, yes i buy local, when the price is competitive.

over the years HK online shops have made massice mark ups on delivery, some times delivery costs are silly high.
+1 The internet is a great cataloque!
Old 04-24-2012, 07:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

How can I tell if something is out of stock? I ordered something last night and t says pending. I have no idea if the item I ordered are in stock or not.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by teeforb
How can I tell if something is out of stock? I ordered something last night and t says pending. I have no idea if the item I ordered are in stock or not.
They'll contact you and let you know.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:00 PM
Tech Regular

Try a USA shop with live inventory next time. You see what they have in stock as you shop plus you would get it faster...
Old 04-24-2012, 10:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Stock status is always OK in RC Mushroom, when the order goes to "pending" is because something is wrong at administrative level (maybe query on address, payment related address, etc), they will contact you in couple days or you can email them and ask for the order ... 2 days for answering emails usually,

great hobby shop for overseas customer ...
Old 04-26-2012, 01:08 AM
Tech Initiate

I also ordered stuffs from rc mushroom several times and had no issue with stock status. I usually buy rc parts and accessories from them because they are lighter in weight and the overall costs are still lower compared with US shops

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.