Wiki Posts
Search

2011 Onroad Nationals @ Chaplin Connecticut

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 04:44 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Riketsu
What a great week of racing!

Thanks to all the crew at ControlFreakz that made it possible.

We would like to thank RCAmerica, Drew and Diatta for all the help and support throughout the week.
good seeing you thanks for your help
Old 09-28-2011, 04:50 AM
Tech Elite

What a great week of racing!

Thanks to all the crew at ControlFreakz that made it possible.

We would like to thank RCAmerica, Drew and Diatta for all the help and support throughout the week.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
No problem Will... Thanks for all the laughs and the help also ...
Old 09-28-2011, 09:17 AM
Tech Addict

No problem Will... Thanks for all the laughs and the help also ...
I would like to thank Controlfreakz and crew for being great hosts at the 2011 nationals . In addition, I would like to thank everyone who travelled from miles away to race in region 1. Thank you Pooh White and Team Mugen U.S.A for the help and support . Doug Day, A.K.A( Rich Fleas) , see you soon. I guess we can all say region 1 has the toughest race course in the U.S.A , (beware of the sweeper of DEATH ).
Old 09-28-2011, 01:45 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by walo
Thank you Pooh White and Team Mugen U.S.A for the help and support . Doug Day, A.K.A( Rich Fleas) , see you soon. I guess we can all say region 1 has the toughest race course in the U.S.A , (beware of the sweeper of DEATH ).
Let me change that around a bit for you. Beware of Pooh White, the lapped car of death
Old 09-28-2011, 07:29 PM
Tech Addict

Kenny and everyone at Controlfreakz should be proud of the effort that was put in to make this race happen. THANK YOU.
Roar also did a great job concidering that the weather was a bit threatening the whole time. Once the racing began it went like clock work. GREAT JOB.
Even with the weather the down time was a great. Lots of talking stupid.
It would have been nice if Liverc would have showed up since they had an agreement with ROAR.I will have to remember that the next time I get my credit card out.
It was a great event. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.
Congrats to the FL guys for sweeping all the mains.
Greg Esser
Old 09-28-2011, 10:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Speaking of roar. What was the deal with the headlight rule being pulled out of no where and being enforced? I don't run anything other than the 909 so I didn't hear but did they also enforce the three colors on driver figures? It was a non-issue for me since I have headlights and a clear windsheild. I just thought it was odd to all of a sudden be concerned with such a trivial rule when we have saucing, diffusers, and the rear of bodies being jacked to the moon.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:47 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

It was announced months ago. The three color driver is an IFMAR rule, not ROAR and yes, IFMAR enforces it.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:09 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks to the whole Control Freakz and ROAR crews - great job all of you.
Had a great time on and off the track!!
Old 09-29-2011, 05:16 PM
Suspended

Just want to take a minute to say THANK YOU to the Control Freakz crew for hosting the ROAR Nats and welcoming all of us their awesome facility. This was my first time making the trip up to Chaplin, and I can't wait to go back and race there again!

I would also like to extend a very big THANK YOU to the RC America team. I greatly appreciate all the setup knowledge and discussions that I shared with Ralph, Drew, Paul and Diatta. There was a lot for me to learn, and it helped me a ton having you guys there.

Finally, I can't say THANK YOU enough to all my buddies on the 5-Nines race squad. You guys are the BEST! Big thanks to Shawn Patterson and Duwan Lee for the awesome pit work in my Semi and the Final. You guys rock! Thanks to John Hoffman for letting me borrow that ballistic Murnan Modded Flash! It was fun to feel what it's like to have that 'Fireball' horsepower! Also want to thank Shawn Davis for the tuning help you provide. Finally, big shoutout to Craig Xavier for picking me up and driving me to the event, all the setup help and good times joking around in the pits.

I had a great time at this race, and can't wait to get back into nitro touring next year! I'll be placing an order for my NT1 2012 ASAP!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Tech Regular

Default lost Colarri fuel gun

Just went though my carriers and I can't find my fuel gun; so If anyone found a black Collari fuel gun at the Nationals please let me know I really would appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance
Brian Thomas
Old 10-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Brian,

I would shoot Kenny an email also. He does not read this and it may be at the track. Worth a check!

DJ Apolaro
Old 10-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Excergen temp gun

Originally Posted by bmain57
Just went though my carriers and I can't find my fuel gun; so If anyone found a black Collari fuel gun at the Nationals please let me know I really would appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance
Brian Thomas
What Up BTZ?
Speaking of lost items, I will just post this with hopes of some luck
I was in heat #11 in qualifying, after the last round I noticed that my temp gun was missing I had the announcer mention it after the heat but it didnt turn up? I realize during the race everything gets crazy! So if any of you guys noticed that you have 2 in your possession I think one might be mine? LOL

Thanks in Advance Nitro Rules!!!!