Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Velox V8 ´11 spyshot

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 11:29 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by wmay11

PM Sorber Holland was VREK koud in Desember, lekker snuee in Eschede. Grolsch Bok Bier Ek is weer daar in Junie, biekie son en hopelik sal ek die karre in Apeldoorn sien in aksie!!
Lolz well done, I can really understand it. We will be in Apeldoorn (AMCA) more than normal, it will be the track to test changes and new engines.
The snow is gone now, also the temps are up to 10 degrees.

Is'nt it an Orion?

Last edited by PMSorber; 02-11-2011 at 12:26 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

What is the nice engine?? Looks like a Ninja. Well done on the chassis, looks like one I saw on ebay not so long ago. Theses are flippen amazing cars!!

PM Sorber Holland was VREK koud in Desember, lekker snuee in Eschede. Grolsch Bok Bier Ek is weer daar in Junie, biekie son en hopelik sal ek die karre in Apeldoorn sien in aksie!!
yes it is the one from ebay.... i came acrossed it really cheap... it looks like he hit a wall at some point...nothing was wrong with it... i have invested less than $400 in it that includes the price of the car

Last edited by 5crossyourlip; 02-11-2011 at 12:41 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:04 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Good deal! Great cars, I love them. What engine did it come with?

Cheers mate
Old 02-14-2011, 12:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Good deal! Great cars, I love them. What engine did it come with?

Cheers mate
it was a roller...but it has a ninja .21 in it now...cant wait till april when the season starts

heres the pic:

Old 02-15-2011, 05:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

is hara going to race in miami?
Old 02-24-2011, 11:15 AM
kmh
Tech Addict

Default velox V8 2011

Hey Josh Cyrul, Any idea of when and where we will be able to buy the new car? I've heard March but will that be from you or can I pre-order through Ashford or Amain hobbies. Any new info would be nice. Thanks Ken.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:27 PM
Tech Regular

been talking with the uk distributor today about the upgrade kit, not a firm price but is sounding that it will be a really good price for what you get

hopefully kits and upgrade kits will be here very soon
Old 02-28-2011, 06:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

March is just around the bend...any news on the upgrade kit?
Old 02-28-2011, 06:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

kmh - I've been told March but no official date of when they may start shipping. I have the price list but it doesn't include the new parts (only kit and upgrade kit). I'll get it updated in the system and sent out to the dealers. The car will be a little more than last year's but not by much.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:37 AM
kmh
Tech Addict

OK Josh,Thanks for the info. I was just trying to determine if it would be cost effective to buy the 2010 and get the up grade kit or just buy the entire 2011 new kit. Thanks Ken.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Tech Regular

I am happy to announce that TMA Motorsports will also carry the Shepherd Cars, all parts, option parts, and accessories. We are getting all orders in now and are quite excited about the opportunity.

Our 7 year old e-commerce store packs and ships in 24 hours (unless racing). We also will have the parts trackside for California, Arizona, and Nevada racers. Additionally we carry the parts trackside to the big races we attend across the States. TMA Motorsports is also home to GQ America (GQ Racing Tires) and many other companies to help support racers.

I am excited to carry the Shepherd car and learn as much as I can from you guys here on the thread. I attended the KO Propo race last weekend and had a little time to get acquainted with the car. If it wasn't so damn windy and cold I might have had more time playing.

You may like to take a peak at our website to view our "Race With Us" Rebate Program. Racers new to the Shepherd car will really appreciate this program. I am looking forward to meeting Shepherd guys during the racing year! Please feel free to call anytime. Okay within reason of course....

Have Fun!
Old 03-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Good to hear. You will LOVE it, amazing car and the best shocks on earth.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:15 PM
Tech Regular

New Shepherd Velox V8 '11 will be here soon ! Pricing has been given and as we could have figured the new price is only slightly above last year's kit. I had a price set up for the new kit and missed it by $2.00. I will try to do better in the future.... hahaha

We all know there will be a conversion kit as well and that should be ready for shipping, based on what the distributor has written, with the same timing.

For those that have booked orders with us we will email your exact shipping date to you in the next few days.

Hope this thread becomes far more active in the future with the arrival of the new kit. Reading good ideas on setups and the like as well as your success stories is always fun and very interesting!

See ya at the track or on the web .... good racing to all!

Sam
Old 03-29-2011, 02:13 AM
Tech Regular

just heard the upgrade kits were shipped friday to our distributor, should be in the uk anytime now, guessing same for you guys over there
Old 03-29-2011, 03:11 AM
Tech Initiate

Unfortunately one of our suppliers was delayed, but now all parts are in the company.

Upgrade kits are already available, the kits will be finished in the next days.

I uploaded the manual of the Velox V8 "eleven" on the homepage so feel free to check it out:

http://www.team-shepherd.com/en/inde...d=24&Itemid=48

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.