Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree33Likes

Xray RX8 1/8th Scale

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 06:56 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jdesoto
White springs... I guess that's the new Mugen RX8...
Wow the owner of a company coming on the wrong thread. I would not be worried about what we are doing but wonder way your company had no support at the Winternats thats is in your backyard. 2 drivers thats it wow. Maybe its time to go back to MIT to learn a little more about business. Or better for us just keep doing what your doing. Also most of your drivers run our springs on there touring car. Maybe you should look a little harder at the capricon touring car and see thats a Xray tank and Xray diffs that come in the kit. Wonder what you guys are going to do when all that plastic has Xray on it.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:14 AM
Tech Master

Ok guys back to the matter of this thread. The car worked really well and the whole team is pumped up about the way it performed at our first outing. As Bryan said we have Xray clutch's but only two pads to test with. And everyone knows that 2 clutch pads won't make the whole race, so we tested them and they work good. Also they were two different pads so we really only had one of each. The springs we test alot of different things as Xray only had one set of springs ready when they sent the car over. So with all that said for the car being a prototype we are very happy and can't wait to get the production cars.

Thanks Drew
Old 02-07-2011, 07:41 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Drew Ellis
Wow the owner of a company coming on the wrong thread. I would not be worried about what we are doing but wonder way your company had no support at the Winternats thats is in your backyard. 2 drivers thats it wow. Maybe its time to go back to MIT to learn a little more about business. Or better for us just keep doing what your doing. Also most of your drivers run our springs on there touring car. Maybe you should look a little harder at the capricon touring car and see thats a Xray tank and Xray diffs that come in the kit. Wonder what you guys are going to do when all that plastic has Xray on it.
+1
Old 02-07-2011, 01:39 PM
icm
Tech Adept

Drew i'm so earngry right now!!
Old 02-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Careful Drew, I don't think that is Joaquin... maybe someone has hijacked his name ... besides we all know everyone is always trying everyone elses stuff on their car.

I'm super impressed with the new car, it is low and lean and it looks great! Had a lot of fun with you guys this year, thanks for everything, look forward to seeing the new car in full production.

Chris
Old 02-07-2011, 04:25 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Congrats to the Xray team RX8 car looks really good
Drew which SRC 1/8th Body was being used
Thanks in advance & see ya soon
Old 02-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Tech Regular

It was a joke. You've heard of those, right? I guess I hit a raw nerve...

Last edited by jdesoto; 02-07-2011 at 05:05 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jdesoto
It was a joke. You've heard of those, right? I guess I hit a raw nerve...

Yes I have and everyone know's I can take a joke. But when that joke comes from someone that owns TWO company's that compete with us I do not take it well. We don't come on your company's thread and make jokes about your product that you sell or what your team driver's use on there car. Do you think that would be funny if I did?

Wish you and your company's the best. See you at the track.

Thanks Drew
Old 02-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by GMartinez
Congrats to the Xray team RX8 car looks really good
Drew which SRC 1/8th Body was being used
Thanks in advance & see ya soon

We tested a few different bodies. The SRC body that seem to be really good was the SRC Zytec V2.

Thanks Drew
Old 02-07-2011, 11:34 PM
Tech Champion

You guys in USA have already received RX8 kit ?

How much street price in USA ?

( I will receive mine in march....... i feel long time )
Old 02-08-2011, 07:28 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by asw7576
You guys in USA have already received RX8 kit ?

How much street price in USA ?

( I will receive mine in march....... i feel long time )

The team guys have got there car to test for the worlds. The car will not be out for the public till March. Street price is around $675.00.

Thanks Drew
Old 02-08-2011, 11:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Congrats to Ralph for his win in 1/10 again. The guy is just un-stopable since he won the Worlds. Ralph is a well oiled machine, I know, LMAO.

Congrats to Mike Swauger the Hawaiian Beach Bum on his TQ and Win at the Winter Nats. The problem with all of us other racers is Swauger is just pretty much un-stoppable no matter what he drives. NICE job..

But we can not forget to say AWESOME job to my DAWG the man behind the legands, Dr. Drew, your the man, keep up the great work and see you at the KO race or Worlds. I have something for you, HAHA
Old 03-18-2011, 09:13 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

XRAY News !

http://www.teamxray.com/teamxray/new...8d3a964350d996
Attached Thumbnails Xray RX8 1/8th Scale-rx-8-shipping-now-.jpg  
Old 03-20-2011, 10:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 03-20-2011, 02:13 PM
Tech Regular

Very nice, looking forward to it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.