Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Should I make this????

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2004, 03:09 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: to all DH1 (ver. 1) owners outhere

if you look the last post on previous page... you will know what i am talking about here....

here is the new front hole i make today....

to allow the tank ZIP TIE so that i can open the FUEL tank and refuel from the side window.

mop
Attached Thumbnails Should I make this????-hellion-body-test07.jpg  
Old 09-12-2004, 07:56 PM

I finally got my hands on a few of the DH bodies. Man, these bodies are sweet!! The lexan is the best I have ever seen in the rc world. Quality is also top of the line!
We race mostly short tracks and felt they would not be much of an advantage. But... after alittle massaging we got it sorta dialed in. We turned 11 of the fastest laps at our track and set new track record.

I never change car setup at all, just hung the DH body on it. The body give the car more down force on the fastest parts of the track which inturn give us the fastest lap times of the year!

Great work Hellion!!!
Old 09-12-2004, 08:39 PM
Tech Elite

Default i want one

how much do u paid 4 it?does he ship to Malaysia?let me know
Old 09-13-2004, 03:47 PM

I dunno ntc3freak if he ships there or not,
Maybe PM HELLION ??
Old 09-14-2004, 02:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default shipping

Heck I,ll ship them anywhere! Just let me know.
Attached Thumbnails Should I make this????-imga4348.jpg  
Old 09-14-2004, 05:26 PM
Tech Regular

Talking Re: shipping

Originally posted by HELLION
Heck I,ll ship them anywhere! Just let me know.
Hellion is the man so you fixed the problem? I want them . you got pm
Old 09-14-2004, 05:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

have you ever considered making bodies for wide pan cars like the discontinued p35 but with your owen style.I think your bodies are awsome
Old 09-14-2004, 07:36 PM
Tech Elite

great.u ship intrenationally?what is the price and what does the body comes with?
Old 09-14-2004, 10:25 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by ntc3freak
great.u ship intrenationally?what is the price and what does the body comes with?
copmes with one BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY PIT CREW...

i dont know whether hellion wil include external masking and windows masking....

the rest is the same...

HELLION,

DH1 will include the 3D wing as an optional item with extra charge?

mop
Old 09-15-2004, 04:38 AM
Tech Elite

sexy pit crew?must be kidding ma!dont have window masking and protective film aaa?AYOOO!
Old 09-15-2004, 06:46 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by ntc3freak
sexy pit crew?must be kidding ma!dont have window masking and protective film aaa?AYOOO!
no masking is a small matter... .... help you to keep your patience...

mop
Old 09-15-2004, 12:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Protective film!

A quick note about protective films. when I recieve plastic sheets to make car bodies with they have a plastic film on both sides of each sheet. this helps the plastic from getting scratched when it's handled or shipped. I remove the film just before I put it into the machine to make the body. And you can just remove one side of the film so you end up with the so called protective paint film on the out side however I prefer not to do this because it dosent form as well when using top grade Lexan. And I have never had a problem with getting paint on the outside of a body so I think it's more of a sales pitch. That said If you prefer to have this film left on I can easily do so. There is no extra cost for this because like I said that's the way the plastic comes when I order it. And I finally found a place that's making window masks(for painting ) and DaHellion decals for me. I prefer to use liquid masking film for the windows but I am going to have the window masks made anyway for thoese of you who prefer using them.
Old 09-15-2004, 04:07 PM
Tech Elite

thanks.how long will it take to ship the body here(Malysia)?
Old 09-15-2004, 05:41 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up Re: Protective film!

Originally posted by HELLION
A quick note about protective films. when I recieve plastic sheets to make car bodies with they have a plastic film on both sides of each sheet. this helps the plastic from getting scratched when it's handled or shipped. I remove the film just before I put it into the machine to make the body. And you can just remove one side of the film so you end up with the so called protective paint film on the out side however I prefer not to do this because it dosent form as well when using top grade Lexan. And I have never had a problem with getting paint on the outside of a body so I think it's more of a sales pitch. That said If you prefer to have this film left on I can easily do so. There is no extra cost for this because like I said that's the way the plastic comes when I order it. And I finally found a place that's making window masks(for painting ) and DaHellion decals for me. I prefer to use liquid masking film for the windows but I am going to have the window masks made anyway for thoese of you who prefer using them.
I 'm a liquid mask guy my self I just want to get my hands on them let me know. I want to terrorize the tracks before the weather gets to bad .
Old 09-29-2004, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)
Default bodies

Hey Danny ,the 2 bodies arrived today i 'm going to paint them this weekend and tested them out !!!i will post pictures as soon as i get them

thanks again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.