Shepherd Velox V10

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 11:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by coupe
Hi,
we used our own silicon oil, its messured in cSt

Alex
I didn't know you have your own oils!? Where can I buy it?
Old 08-13-2009, 02:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default V 10 Update

Hey Josh have you had a chance to do any more to the V10 ? Or is it all WC's at the moment with the V8.
Noel
Old 08-13-2009, 04:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by batto
Hey Josh have you had a chance to do any more to the V10 ? Or is it all WC's at the moment with the V8.
Noel
I would say it would be all 1/8th worlds at the moment Batto
Old 08-14-2009, 01:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Josh when you were in the Shepherd plant, did you get any information on the V10 or see some progress?

Regards, Lojz

By the way good luck in Lostallo ...
Old 08-14-2009, 09:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Geberit
Josh when you were in the Shepherd plant, did you get any information on the V10 or see some progress?

Regards, Lojz

By the way good luck in Lostallo ...
The preproduction cars are still running, at the moment we are making the last tweaks for the production parts. The most parts are in production.

Last week we tested the production fueltanks,this wil lower the cars CG alot compared to the Xray tank,so handling was improved again.

Coupe wrote the cars ran 16.07 sec laps at the last German national race,with our own tank the car easily ran 15.9.

If you want to have a look at the track,here you can see alot of track pics!

http://www.wmc-ev.de/Unsere_Bahn.htm

Im sure Coupe will answer all your questions if he's back from Lostallo!!

Greets
Sebastian

Last edited by seb1109; 08-14-2009 at 10:01 AM.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by seb1109
The preproduction cars are still running, at the moment we are making the last tweaks for the production parts. The most parts are in production.

Last week we tested the production fueltanks,this wil lower the cars CG alot compared to the Xray tank,so handling was improved again.

Coupe wrote the cars ran 16.07 sec laps at the last German national race,with our own tank the car easily ran 15.9.

If you want to have a look at the track,here you can see alot of track pics!

http://www.wmc-ev.de/Unsere_Bahn.htm

Im sure Coupe will answer all your questions if he's back from Lostallo!!

Greets
Sebastian
Thanks for the up dates

Regards,
Lojz
Old 08-23-2009, 09:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hello,

any news on the release date
Old 08-25-2009, 06:50 AM
Tech Adept

yes, please a release date !!!

Greetz,

Christoph
Old 08-26-2009, 10:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hello Team Shepherd

What is going on? Why is suddenly everything quiet! Obviously the car is not coming end of August! OK, but when can we expect it? I know some guys from Shepherd were giving info on this site ... don't let us down
Old 08-26-2009, 11:43 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Geberit
Hello Team Shepherd

What is going on? Why is suddenly everything quiet! Obviously the car is not coming end of August! OK, but when can we expect it? I know some guys from Shepherd were giving info on this site ... don't let us down
WOW Patrick and the guys JUST got back from the 1/8 WC in LOstollo.
Give them a chance! We are all excited, but you need to give them more than 3 days back......
Old 08-26-2009, 11:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by speedracer1bp
WOW Patrick and the guys JUST got back from the 1/8 WC in LOstollo.
Give them a chance! We are all excited, but you need to give them more than 3 days back......
Oh I'm sorry to rush but you know the competitors don't sleep and R/C is a serious business especially if you earn your money with it

No offense ... take your time

Regards
Old 08-27-2009, 11:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hi guys,
we are sorry to let you wait a view days, but after the WC, even with this bad luck, we needed some days to come back !!!

For all of you, here are some further information for the V10
The packaging already started and just some items are still missing or we like/need to change some small issues.
But we also worked hard in Lostallo for the V10, also as we came back we get some stuff ready for Josh.
I will travel to the US Nationals with some more parts and we will attend this race with some production cars to see if something else is necessary or helpful. The same will be the German Nationals the week after.
We willtake this two races to fix any "problem", check if we can do something that maybe helps the customer and fix the kitsetup so we can finish the manual.

So all in all we are ready, but as a small company we need to be sure what we do, we donīt want you to pay for it and test it !!!
That means we have a delay, but i think if we do not need to change some essential things we should be ready.

So for the US and the Geman Nationals the next two weeks i will let you know more about the V10.

So stay tuned

Alex
Old 08-28-2009, 02:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

[QUOTE=coupe;6268038]Hi guys,
we are sorry to let you wait a view days, but after the WC, even with this bad luck, we needed some days to come back !!!

For all of you, here are some further information for the V10
The packaging already started and just some items are still missing or we like/need to change some small issues.
But we also worked hard in Lostallo for the V10, also as we came back we get some stuff ready for Josh.
I will travel to the US Nationals with some more parts and we will attend this race with some production cars to see if something else is necessary or helpful. The same will be the German Nationals the week after.
We willtake this two races to fix any "problem", check if we can do something that maybe helps the customer and fix the kitsetup so we can finish the manual.

So all in all we are ready, but as a small company we need to be sure what we do, we donīt want you to pay for it and test it !!!
That means we have a delay, but i think if we do not need to change some essential things we should be ready.

So for the US and the Geman Nationals the next two weeks i will let you know more about the V10.

So stay tuned

Thanks for the info Alex and and good luck to you and Shepherd over the coming weeks.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hello Everyone,

I too am trying to catch up from the WC in Lostallo. I can tell you this though, we are much better prepared for the ROAR Nationals next week than we were for the GLC earlier in the month. I have a little work to do but I will get some pictures posted of my car for this Sunday's test in Toledo!! I'll try to post those tommorow. Everything is looking quite good for the race and with Alex coming along for additional support I am sure it will be a fun week!!

More soon!

Later,

Josh
Old 08-28-2009, 09:49 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Take your time guys. I would rather wait a couple extra months for a car with no bugs than get it now and have it fall apart. Anyone remember when the MRX3 first came out? Great car but the body mount and front uprights would break if you looked at them too hard. They fixed it quickly but it would have been nice to delay the car a couple weeks to get it right from the start.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.