Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Serpent 710

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2004, 04:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by InitialD
Baxter, you're technically evil with 666 post !
Hey hey, thank you... its called 'Posting like a Demon'... but I am trying to catch you Lordy...
Old 05-11-2004, 04:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by KevinS
It's dangerous too!
Drive through that glass and you may end up with a flat foam!

Possible reasons why Mr Hudy did not like his 710:

- The car is so weak. He would break a part every time he tried to knock a 1/5 scale car off the straight.

- The quality is so low, the chassis was tweaked out of the box. He didn't notice this until after he hammered the brake pins in.

- The car caused his radio to glitch. Whenever the car was coming towards him, he steered to the left but the car would go to the right.

- This car is sooo slow! He wasn't even close to keeping up with his friends T-maxx's and Savage21's at the construction site.
ROTFWL

Man you got it right on the button!!! I wanted to say this but didn't want to be quite so direct!!! Well done!!!
Old 05-11-2004, 04:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

It's hard to believe that someone can have such a bad view of the 710, with all of the positive comment, and not just here.

If he thinks that's it made of glass he'd better just stick with some monster truck racing, they should take the hits a little better for him. Or maybe just don't hit things as much.
Old 05-11-2004, 04:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by Craig1
It's hard to believe that someone can have such a bad view of the 710, with all of the positive comment, and not just here.

If he thinks that's it made of glass he'd better just stick with some monster truck racing, they should take the hits a little better for him. Or maybe just don't hit things as much.
I agree with you... This car is worth every cent... think of the lucky bugger that got a 710 for $50, maybe needed to replace the thrust bearing, and the rear shock tower... Lucky bugger... I wander if that was with an engine???
Old 05-11-2004, 04:44 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by BaxterC
I agree with you... This car is worth every cent... think of the lucky bugger that got a 710 for $50, maybe needed to replace the thrust bearing, and the rear shock tower... Lucky bugger... I wander if that was with an engine???
It probably was including the engine, since he must have had problems with that too.

Virtually posted by Hudy
This mother f*cking car destroyed my engine. I opened it up and found heaps of dirt inside the cylinder. Someone should really invent some sort of device to seperate dirt from air.
Old 05-11-2004, 04:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by KevinS
It probably was including the engine, since he must have had problems with that too.
Well, nuff said... this guy should find a little niche in some form of ... well, I dont know, maybe he should stay, I like the laughing I have had today...

Hey Hudy what else have you had a problem with, come on, dump it here!!!
Old 05-11-2004, 05:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Well, nuff said... this guy should find a little niche in some form of ... well, I dont know, maybe he should stay, I like the laughing I have had today...

Hey Hudy what else have you had a problem with, come on, dump it here!!!
Hey Sow.. tell me, can you give me the name of the pice with the girl with the blue top, the caption was something like size isn't everything... I searched and went wild, but no pic... maybe you could link it, or tell me the name so I can search it, I dont know how else to look...
Old 05-11-2004, 05:31 AM
Tech Elite

No, actually he thought he had to replace the cracked upper bumper plate but after seeing MarkP's mod he laughed his ass off because got a perfect car for $50!
Old 05-11-2004, 05:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by Sow&Steady
No, actually he thought he had to replace the cracked upper bumper plate but after seeing MarkP's mod he laughed his ass off because got a perfect car for $50!
All I can say is, 'Some people's children...'

I wish I was the guy to pick that up...
Old 05-11-2004, 05:37 AM
Tech Elite

Hey Sow.. tell me, can you give me the name of the pice with the girl with the blue top, the caption was something like size isn't everything... I searched and went wild, but no pic... maybe you could link it, or tell me the name so I can search it, I dont know how else to look...
Aha! Is that why you joined? That's cool 'cos all racers (no matter what scale) love their pit-babes.

Go to Gallery then you'll see all the albums. The bar labelled "Public" is at the lowest bar ... she's there.

Oh you can't wait to go that far? She's here.
Old 05-11-2004, 05:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Aha! Is that why you joined? That's cool 'cos all racers (no matter what scale) love their pit-babes.

Go to Gallery then you'll see all the albums. The bar labelled "Public" is at the lowest bar ... she's there.

Oh you can't wait to go that far? She's here.
Thank you... not really, but she is the reason I was trying to get in, cos I like looking at the pics... for ideas on my next paint job you know...
Old 05-11-2004, 05:52 AM
Tech Elite

Thank you... not really, but she is the reason I was trying to get in, cos I like looking at the pics... for ideas on my next paint job you know...
I had more pics but some are risque and upon the advice of one of the testers/evaluators of the site I took them down.

As for the next paint job ... sounds good! At least then in 1:10 racing, the pit-babes go racing with the cars!

Oh, and don't forget to post pictures of the new body-shell there afterwards.
Old 05-11-2004, 06:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

I still seem to have a problem, your link says no image to display... and I dont see public, I see...
Attached Thumbnails Serpent 710-view.jpg  
Old 05-11-2004, 06:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

I had more pics but some are risque and upon the advice of one of the testers/evaluators of the site I took them down.

As for the next paint job ... sounds good! At least then in 1:10 racing, the pit-babes go racing with the cars!

Oh, and don't forget to post pictures of the new body-shell there afterwards.
hey hey... you will be able to send em to me if you like... I like risque... something like ratemycameltoe or something?
Old 05-11-2004, 06:11 AM
Tech Elite

I still seem to have a problem, your link says no image to display... and I dont see public, I see...
Baxter its even lower than that ... below the blue bar that says 117 pictures... there should be another white bar that says "Public" . Clink on the word Public or the pic/icon below it.

Did you try the direct link?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.