OLD piccointegra parts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OLD piccointegra parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 12:54 AM
Tech Rookie

i spent a lot of money on it when the prices weren't so low ...
I think the prices dropped more than 50% in the last 5 years..
Now i can't sell the damn thing and i've spent an extra 600euro on it so the total budget went up to more than 1000 euro that's a lot of bucks if you ask me..
Also i don't go to high school and i don't want to spend every now and then 500$ or more to get a new car..i mean i don't even play them anymore what should i do?
Old 12-02-2008, 01:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Last I spoke with him, David Ortiz in Los Angeles had a ton of Picco Integra parts. I think you can contact him through ortizbros.com
Old 09-15-2011, 12:07 PM
Tech Rookie

I'm located in Greece so it would be difficult to reach that guy , anyway since I can't sell this old r/c I guess I will try to run it a few times and just keep it. I also haven't run the engine for quite a long time, I don't want to open the engine since an Allen screw in the engine's head portion is bumpy but I seem to notice that the compression rate is a little lower than a year ago.. Do you think that certain engine parts will need to be replaced is there anyone I can refer to if I need spare parts? I remember some years ago there was a store at ebay that sold these picco parts but it's not there anymore. anyway.. cheers
Old 09-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Tech Initiate

I have almost a whole Integra with 3 chassis in spares used and new for sale and i am from Greece too.If you are interested just sent a pm.
Regards.
Old 09-18-2011, 02:13 PM
Tech Rookie

Just wanted an update on how to take care of the engine after so many years of not running it.. after I open the engine should I put the metal parts in anti-freeze fluid for a day? Or will a carb cleaner do the work? And even if I open it isn't there a possibility that the engine bearing will be stuck?