Weekend in Vegas!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 07:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

BIREL8 you just said the magic words............Entry List
Old 11-17-2008, 07:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

I am not sure exactly what road blocks came up Steve what I do know is that I put on two majar event eailer this year at a County park and North Las Vegas park, All I had to due is show licnence, inurance and fees. I have talk to County about this and they have told me I have every thing I need to do same at the track. So what road blocks? Rich?

If you rent track out for event the track is yours for that time. its that simple, If you rent track out for practice its same thing its yours. If you go out and run on track on any weekend you can run on unless some one has rented it out. Again whats so hard about that?
Old 11-17-2008, 07:58 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Danny A.
Danny, I do see some truth in what you say (Traction) but what I don't want to see is us have another west coast track close it's doors over one bad race!

Casey Stephens

Last edited by csystp; 11-18-2008 at 05:50 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 08:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

?!?

Last edited by Danny A.; 12-30-2008 at 01:12 AM.
Old 11-17-2008, 08:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aturbotony
ALRIGHT, THIS SHIT IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. ALL YOU RICH TAYLOR FANS THINK THAT RICH IS THE BEST THING SINCE OXYGEN THATS YOUR OPINION. EVERYBODY THAT HAD A BAD WEEKEND, CHALK IT UP AS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. I MYSELF HAD A BAD WEEKEND.THE TRACK WAS DIRTY OUTSIDE OF THE LINE, BUT I KEPT GOING ANYWAY.I DIDNT SAY SHIT JUST RAN MY RACE, BECAUSE IF I SAID SOMETHING AND SOMEBODY DIDN'T LIKE THERE WOULD BE PROBLEMS. THIS IS DANNY'S WAY OF SAYING HOW HE FELT. TALKING TO RICH TAYLOR NOT THE REST OF YOU FUCKERS!!!! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET RICH RESPOND TO DANNYS QUESTIONS. THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW ME (TONY T)KNOW THAT I SAY WHATS ON MY MIND,DON'T MEAN TO STEP ON ANY FEET, BUT THIS SHIT IS EVERYBODY SPEAKING ABOUT WHAT THEY DID AT THE RACE. THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE RESPONDING HAS YET TO SAY ANYTHING???????????
Old 11-17-2008, 08:43 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BIREL8
Hey Robert remember RACEWORLD and my court date.
i remember 2 steve yep i started this hobby 2002 in vegas so i have some history may not be a top racer but ive been around long enough 2 C the goings on in that area
Old 11-17-2008, 08:44 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by speedracer1bp
WHO ARE YOU?
Old 11-17-2008, 08:47 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
i remember 2 steve yep i started this hobby 2002 in vegas so i have some history may not be a top racer but ive been around long enough 2 C the goings on in that area
LIKE WHAT?
Old 11-17-2008, 08:53 PM
Tech Elite

LIKE WHAT?
when there used 2 B club races existing of 30 -40 racers the speedlineparis mem.& rdlogics race with full staff of 4aces also raced with steve jackson & raceworld

Last edited by SOLOARTIST 702; 11-19-2008 at 09:49 AM.
Old 11-17-2008, 08:55 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
when there used 2 B club races existing of 60 - 70 racers the speedlineparis mem.& rdlogics race with full staff of 4aces also raced with steve jackson & raceworld
SO.... WHAT HAPPENED?
Old 11-17-2008, 09:00 PM
Tech Adept

All that has come out of this is guys bitching back and forth about TOY CARS!!! Yes they are expensive toys but that is basically all we are doing here. Lets rewind to where this thread started....Poor track conditions. I agreed with you Danny, traction was down from other races. I have voiced my opinion as you have and I am done with it.

I have not been defending Rich but defending myself, since my race managment has been questioned. And if I am that bad as race managment, then maybe I just wont call any more on-road races.

I am sorry for all that I have pissed off in this thread.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:06 PM
Tech Elite

SO.... WHAT HAPPENED?
people dissapeared like dinosaurs i cant find them anywhere but we racers are one big happy family right ok ok i will stand up on my head till my ears are turning red go c cal go c cal go c cal racing is the heartbeat of AMERICA oh yeah thats a commercial damn it
Old 11-18-2008, 08:06 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by BIREL8
Hey Robert remember RACEWORLD and my court date.

I sure do!
Old 11-18-2008, 10:22 AM
Tech Regular

ALRIGHT, THIS SHIT IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. ALL YOU RICH TAYLOR FANS THINK THAT RICH IS THE BEST THING SINCE OXYGEN THATS YOUR OPINION. EVERYBODY THAT HAD A BAD WEEKEND, CHALK IT UP AS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. I MYSELF HAD A BAD WEEKEND.THE TRACK WAS DIRTY OUTSIDE OF THE LINE, BUT I KEPT GOING ANYWAY.I DIDNT SAY SHIT JUST RAN MY RACE, BECAUSE IF I SAID SOMETHING AND SOMEBODY DIDN'T LIKE THERE WOULD BE PROBLEMS. THIS IS DANNY'S WAY OF SAYING HOW HE FELT. TALKING TO RICH TAYLOR NOT THE REST OF YOU FUCKERS!!!! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET RICH RESPOND TO DANNYS QUESTIONS. THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW ME (TONY T)KNOW THAT I SAY WHATS ON MY MIND,DON'T MEAN TO STEP ON ANY FEET, BUT THIS SHIT IS EVERYBODY SPEAKING ABOUT WHAT THEY DID AT THE RACE. THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE RESPONDING HAS YET TO SAY ANYTHING???????????
hey tony whats up? let me get that gnx
Old 11-18-2008, 10:50 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Robert R
Danny as you know my name is Robert Rodriguez I have lived in Vegas all my life 45 years now, I have been racing On Road & Off Road for past 8 years, and yes I have been around since the old 4 aceces were around, and have seen it change.

What I do know about life Danny is that its all about Choices. I cant tell you were the original 4Aces members are today. But what I can tell you is that they made CHOICE not be part of RC any more or I should say On Road RC, and that is by there CHOICE, no one put gun to there head or twisted there arm and tell them they must get out they made CHOICE to leave. Now shame on them to say that it was all Riches Fault. I ask this were else is that show up in there life? Who allows some one to so call run them off? There were over 10 Members, are you telling me that Rich ran all them off? He (rich) must be scray gun wearing guy. I dont feel sorry for victums of life people like that make Choices to do things like get out and then they want to blame everyone one else for there Choices. boohooo.

As far as the Silver Bowl On Road Trach it is County Track meaning its owned by Clark county city of Las Vegas, not Rich Taylor. You or I can go to them and if you wish put on a race any time of the year if you like, All they request is few items like fees and insurance. No one has made that Choice to due that Danny you know Why? Becuse they dont want to. But its there for them to due so. I have been with others who wanted to start up Clubb or put on Races but again all they do is talk I have yet seen anyone step up and take lead. As for my self I have no intrest in taking that lead. I have a lot on my plate now with my own Catering bussniss, I have grown from 2 empoyee to over 20 now. So RC has to come later on my list to do but it is a good out for me when I do get to go out. Yes you are right I was there at the track watching I dont feel bad about that, its was my Choice to do so, I feel good about my Choices remember there are my Choices I own them.

As far as why Rich didnt wait to clean track on Friday why not make the attempt to try it. The wind was not that bad but still blowing there were people at track that travled and came early to practice why not give them chance to do so. Thursday was good practice day.

Danny if you spoke to others and they were not happy shame on them for not speaking up again CHOICE. People like that have made Choice to be followers in life, thats not bad thing its just who they are, But if they dont like it they have to step up. I always have to ask were else is that showing up in there life? I call it the Mexican Crab syndrome.

For those of you who dont know about it. If you take Mexican Crabs and dig whole there will always be two of them left in the whole, because one of them will always pulling the other one back in. True

Again I have not heard one Solution from you. Stop being follower and take lead to make changes, if thing are not working for you. Or you can be like the others and leave and just blame it on Rich. But be Good with your Choices.

Robert, how did you get the Crabs! ....you may need to see a doctor!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.