ROAR, Region 4, Super Regional @ Homestead RC Raceway

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ROAR, Region 4, Super Regional @ Homestead RC Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Tech Master

I just received this information from "Super Regional Entry Headquarters". These are the entries received so far as of May 8th.

1/10 Sedan
Chris Lefebvre
Howard Stamen
Duncan Chin
Joe Chin
Ray Schneider
Art Carbonell
Jason Bell
Andrew Duperrouzel
Gianni Giorgio
Luis Miranda
Reno Leno
Jack Anderson
Eduardo Cabal
Oscar Hogans Jr.
DJ Apolaro

1/8 Scale 4WD
David Larry
Randy Rhodes
Ryan Rhodes
Philip Abed
Andres Abed
Joe Sumasky
Art Carbonell
Greg Esser
Robert Herrera
Ashton Brinson
Franco Ragusa
Juan Ragusa
Paolo Morganti
DJ Apolaro
Old 05-11-2008, 06:51 AM
Tech Master

The track crew at Homestead RC Raceway were busy this Saturday getting ready for the upcoming Super Regional next week. They want to make sure you have a great time and are preparing the track and surrounding areas to insure you will enjoy your racing experience at Homestead RC Raceway.

They bullt a 10x20 tent for teching cars. Then they built another 10x20 tent to provide shade in the tire truing and engine tuning area. They still were not finished and they built a 10x15 tent to cover the pre pit area next to the drivers stand.

The final and biggest project of the day was to build a metal frame and shade the drivers stand. This was done without any poles obstructing the racers view of the track. I know all the racers will appreciate this improvement for a long time to come.

Homestead RC Raceway wants to offer a big thank you to all of the people that helped with these projects. Especially in the 95 degree heat.

*NOTE* The temperature was 95 degrees on Saturday, the long range forecast calls for hot weather again next weekend. We strongly recomend that you bring an electric fan, a power strip and extension chord to enhance the overhead ceiling fans to keep you comfortable and cool in the covered pit area. Also, next weekend, make sure you keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water or your favorite sport drink.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:45 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Doug You got a PM.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:33 AM
Tech Master

Mark you have PM.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

mark, i sent you a pm
Old 05-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Tech Elite

"You've got mail"
Old 05-11-2008, 12:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Doug,

That is all excellent news.

The track crew at Homestead RC Raceway were busy this Saturday getting ready for the upcoming Super Regional next week. They want to make sure you have a great time and are preparing the track and surrounding areas to insure you will enjoy your racing experience at Homestead RC Raceway.

They bullt a 10x20 tent for teching cars. Then they built another 10x20 tent to provide shade in the tire truing and engine tuning area. They still were not finished and they built a 10x15 tent to cover the pre pit area next to the drivers stand.

The final and biggest project of the day was to build a metal frame and shade the drivers stand. This was done without any poles obstructing the racers view of the track. I know all the racers will appreciate this improvement for a long time to come.

Homestead RC Raceway wants to offer a big thank you to all of the people that helped with these projects. Especially in the 95 degree heat.

*NOTE* The temperature was 95 degrees on Saturday, the long range forecast calls for hot weather again next weekend. We strongly recomend that you bring an electric fan, a power strip and extension chord to enhance the overhead ceiling fans to keep you comfortable and cool in the covered pit area. Also, next weekend, make sure you keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water or your favorite sport drink.
Let's see favorite sport drink..........Think is also called a Silver Bullet. After all Red Cup Racing will be there!

Looking forward to this race. I notice you posted the entry list. It real nice of you to post your predictation for finishing order.

1/10 Sedan
Chris Lefebvre
Howard Stamen
Duncan Chin
Joe Chin
Ray Schneider
Art Carbonell
Jason Bell
Andrew Duperrouzel
Gianni Giorgio
Luis Miranda
Reno Leno
Jack Anderson
Eduardo Cabal
Oscar Hogans Jr.
DJ Apolaro

1/8 Scale 4WD
David Larry
Randy Rhodes
Ryan Rhodes
Philip Abed
Andres Abed
Joe Sumasky
Art Carbonell
Greg Esser
Robert Herrera
Ashton Brinson
Franco Ragusa
Juan Ragusa
Paolo Morganti
DJ Apolaro
I am sorry I could not resist from typing that. And I don't care who you are that was funny right there!

The "Big Guy"
Old 05-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Dream on Big Boy ...

Dave did you fall asleep at your computer again

"You have to excuse my friend .... he's a little slow"
Old 05-12-2008, 03:33 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dlarry
Doug,

That is all excellent news.

Let's see favorite sport drink..........Think is also called a Silver Bullet. After all Red Cup Racing will be there!

Looking forward to this race. I notice you posted the entry list. It real nice of you to post your predictation for finishing order.

I am sorry I could not resist from typing that. And I don't care who you are that was funny right there!

The "Big Guy"
You are too funny.............You are right "Silver Bullets" are an excellent sports drink!

HAHAHA- Race predictions? Let me resort the entry list in alphabetical order. That would make DJ very happy.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Doug M
You are too funny.............You are right "Silver Bullets" are an excellent sports drink!

HAHAHA- Race predictions? Let me resort the entry list in alphabetical order. That would make DJ very happy.
That would be my prediction in 1/10th scale. Also, I predict DJ will win the next 1/10th scale nationals (whenever that is).
Old 05-12-2008, 06:50 AM
Tech Elite

David thats not nice. I know I am new to 1/8, but last place.

DJ Apolaro
Old 05-12-2008, 07:47 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

WOW, Since my name ain't on the list yet, Does that mean I didn't finish Or I didn't start the main. See you guys in a few days.
Old 05-12-2008, 10:54 AM
Tech Master

Updated entry list.

1/10 Sedan
Chris Lefebvre
Howard Stamen
Duncan Chin
Joe Chin
Ray Schneider
Art Carbonell
Jason Bell
Andrew Duperrouzel
Gianni Giorgio
Luis Miranda
Reno Leno
Jack Anderson
Eduardo Cabal
Oscar Hogans Jr.
Chris Tosolini
Rudy Santiago
Peter Breton
DJ Apolaro
Mark Harrison
Richard Fox

1/8 Scale 4WD
David Larry
Randy Rhodes
Ryan Rhodes
Philip Abed
Andres Abed
Joe Sumasky
Art Carbonell
Greg Esser
Robert Herrera
Ashton Brinson
Franco Ragusa
Juan Ragusa
Jim Rice
Paolo Morganti
DJ Apolaro
Roniel Regalado
Old 05-12-2008, 08:06 PM
Tech Addict

good luck guys, not going to make this one my wife is going on a cruise leaving thursday coming home monday, so im baby sitting my little man 4 days home alone.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:47 AM
Tech Rookie

WOW!! Good luck Ralph.

Ashton

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.