220mm GPR Class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

220mm GPR Class

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 07:21 AM
Tech Initiate

Hey team kamikaze, any idea if one of the gpr kits with floating body mount and other parts fit the hobao gpx4? Or are they kind of a universal thing? Thanks for any insight as I'm really interested in trying one of these out and would like to go for the full effect and not just tires and body. Any help would be great!
Old 01-04-2009, 09:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cbmracing
Hey team kamikaze, any idea if one of the gpr kits with floating body mount and other parts fit the hobao gpx4? Or are they kind of a universal thing? Thanks for any insight as I'm really interested in trying one of these out and would like to go for the full effect and not just tires and body. Any help would be great!
Unfortunately, Knack only made GPR conversion kits for Kyosho V ONE RRR, Xray NT1 and Mugen MTX 4, Serpent 720 has it's own rear floating body mount.
Old 01-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Tech Adept

hey i have a 220mm it is a great kit to buy for any car i am glad that i had got it . if we can atleast get 4-5 guys at cp i think james could make a class. and dont upgrade the motor to a .18 it will just b slower than a .12 and just wasting money. i ran mine with a .12 and it was great. so if we can get enough ppl out to cp it wil be a great fun class to run
Old 01-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Tech Master

Not if the .18 is a OSTZ that has been modified it won't be. You can get a OSTZ.18 from tower for $150.00 spend $150.00 to mod it total investment appox $300.00 no .12 can touch it!! A hot .12 is going to cost you $350.00-$400.00 so the OS is cheaper even after you mod it.