Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sheperd Velox

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by GMartinez
+1 There are a lot of members who knows but out of respect we are awaiting for the officiall statement of the new distributor.
Wow! Somebody got it unlike others
Old 03-13-2009, 02:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aturbotony
Some are more intune & news travels faster than our engines
Old 03-13-2009, 02:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aturbotony

LOL
Old 03-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Are they going to make a 09 conversion kit?
Old 03-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by speedracer1bp
My guess is Cyrul has something to do with it....just a guess!
you think
Old 03-14-2009, 04:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Has anyone run the P909 body yet? How far forward did you mount it?
Old 03-14-2009, 08:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

It's officially now, Cyrul has joined SHEPHERD and will be the distributor.
Good luck Josh.
Greetz Stefan.
See the statement at RED RC.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Josh Cyrul and CEFX join Team Shepherd

Saturday, 14 March 2009

We are very happy to announce that multiple US National Champion and multiple World Championship podium finisher Josh Cyrul joined our international racing team. From now on Josh will use the Velox V8 for all 1/8th On-Road scale events. Of course he will also race with the upcoming Velox V10 as soon as it is available. As he has many years of experience with nitro on-road cars, his feedback will help us finalizing the design of the V10 as well as improving our V8. Josh will attend all major US events, the Pre-Worlds and the World Championship in Lostallo. He has sent us the following statement:

"Heading into the 2009 season and especially looking forward to the coming World Championships, I am extremely excited to join Shepherd Micro Racing. The Velox 1/8 car has already more than proven it's capabilities and I've been impressed with the car since the moment I saw it. Now, actually going through the kit and holding one in my hand I'm even more happy and looking forward to a great future with Patrick and everyone at Shepherd."

Additonally his company CEFX will take over the exclusive distribution of Shepherd Micro Racing products for North America. Soon the homepage will be updated with all the informations about Shepherd products. We are sure that CEFX will guarentee a premium support for all Shepherd customers in the US. With the existing contacts to hobby shops all over the US CEFX has the possibilty to ensure a wide parts availability. As he is the owner of CEFX Josh had the following to say:

"I am very honored that Shepherd has choosen myself and CEFX as the exclusive North American importer and distributor. For myself, this rounds out a very full r/c career and also gives me one of the best oppertunites to date to work with a young, up coming company with a strong drive and ambitions for the future. Patrick and everyone at Shepherd have been great and I can tell we will have a strong working relationship for the future. Already getting to work on things, we hope to get information out as quickly as possible with all the details for our customers."
Old 03-14-2009, 09:43 AM
Tech Elite

Congratulation on joining and distributing Sherpherd, Josh.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:49 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Josh Cyrul

Saturday, 14 March 2009

We are very happy to announce that multiple US National Champion and multiple World Championship podium finisher Josh Cyrul joined our international racing team. From now on Josh will use the Velox V8 for all 1/8th On-Road scale events. Of course he will also race with the upcoming Velox V10 as soon as it is available. As he has many years of experience with nitro on-road cars, his feedback will help us finalizing the design of the V10 as well as improving our V8. Josh will attend all major US events, the Pre-Worlds and the World Championship in Lostallo. He has sent us the following statement:

"Heading into the 2009 season and especially looking forward to the coming World Championships, I am extremely excited to join Shepherd Micro Racing. The Velox 1/8 car has already more than proven it's capabilities and I've been impressed with the car since the moment I saw it. Now, actually going through the kit and holding one in my hand I'm even more happy and looking forward to a great future with Patrick and everyone at Shepherd."

Additonally his company CEFX will take over the exclusive distribution of Shepherd Micro Racing products for North America. Soon the homepage will be updated with all the informations about Shepherd products. We are sure that CEFX will guarentee a premium support for all Shepherd customers in the US. With the existing contacts to hobby shops all over the US CEFX has the possibilty to ensure a wide parts availability. As he is the owner of CEFX Josh had the following to say:

"I am very honored that Shepherd has choosen myself and CEFX as the exclusive North American importer and distributor. For myself, this rounds out a very full r/c career and also gives me one of the best oppertunites to date to work with a young, up coming company with a strong drive and ambitions for the future. Patrick and everyone at Shepherd have been great and I can tell we will have a strong working relationship for the future. Already getting to work on things, we hope to get information out as quickly as possible with all the details for our customers."
Welcome to the group Josh!
Old 03-14-2009, 12:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

03-06-2009, 09:06 PM #28
carkillaii
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Thanks to everyone for the kind words. Of course a few friends that have called know...lol.... Honestly, it's really exciting what's happening and I can't wait to get things rolling. My first race will actually be the Motonica GP out in Vegas (ironic). The official press release will come from the company as soon as I recieve my kits/shirts so we can take some pictures and then the "beans" will be spilled.

Yes, I will be at the IFMAR Pre-Worlds and I will be at the Worlds as well. I plan on hitting all the events I did last year and if there are conflicts that don't allow me to make any then I will probably go to a different one to make up for it but I plan on racing a lot of nitro this year.

My Guess Is Team Sheperd

Now only if I could win the lotto!!!!!
Old 03-14-2009, 12:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by carkillaii
03-06-2009, 09:06 PM #28
carkillaii
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Thanks to everyone for the kind words. Of course a few friends that have called know...lol.... Honestly, it's really exciting what's happening and I can't wait to get things rolling. My first race will actually be the Motonica GP out in Vegas (ironic). The official press release will come from the company as soon as I recieve my kits/shirts so we can take some pictures and then the "beans" will be spilled.

Yes, I will be at the IFMAR Pre-Worlds and I will be at the Worlds as well. I plan on hitting all the events I did last year and if there are conflicts that don't allow me to make any then I will probably go to a different one to make up for it but I plan on racing a lot of nitro this year.

My Guess Is Team Sheperd

Now only if I could win the lotto!!!!!
Okay Vaughn, I'll pat you in the back
Old 03-14-2009, 12:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Okay Vaughn, I'll pat you in the back
Lol Thats All I wanted Thank you Sam
Old 03-15-2009, 02:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by speedracer1bp
My guess is Cyrul has something to do with it....just a guess!
GOOD GUESS>>>>LOL
Old 03-15-2009, 07:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Saturday, 14 March 2009

CONRATS Josh well deserved looking forward to see you wheel the Velox.
See ya @ the Classics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.